Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sako's Content

There have been 23 items by Sako (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56511 GTAnime (now downloadable)

Posted by Sako on 08 July 2008 - 12:47 AM in Community Corner

Will this work for the non greatest hits ps2 version? I can play backups if that would help me. I also found these mods:

GTA Anime Mods

#55881 BOSS MUSIC

Posted by Sako on 03 July 2008 - 03:50 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I personally enjoy the NiD Reala BGM & the JoD Queen Bella BGM. Overall though, this game has one of the best OSTs (IMO).

#32034 My Dream Info

Posted by Sako on 24 December 2007 - 10:26 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think they can just pick it up and take it back with them when they leave your garden. You'll get a message asking if you want to give them what they're holding, you can pick yes or no.

They must also be your friend, meaning you cannot take/trade pians anyone from rhe Someone in The World Section/

#31935 Roller Coaster

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 08:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yea, that's how I've been doing it, but I always hit at least one bomb. You know how frustrating it is to do the level perfectly and then hit the very last bomb? I've done it four times now. FOUR!

Edit: 35+ times now... I'm going to destroy a controller before this is all said and done.

Edit: 45+ times... Finished with 199 seconds without hitting anything. UGH!

It took me ~15-20 tries, you'll get eventually. Try to steer & then dolphin dash. Do you have any tips for the Roller Coaster? I always get 12-14 seconds.

#31919 Roller Coaster

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 06:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

All I need for straight A's are the roller coaster and bomb missions. I think I have the bomb mission figured out, but the roller coaster pretty much has me baffled. I can clear the stage without hitting anything and getting pretty much all the green links, but I can only ever manage to score a B. Are there specific times you need to boost (I've tried boosting just downhill and just uphill, that doesn't seem to work)? Do you need to hit the marens as you go along (they're only worth 100 and actually seem to slow you down). Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. Save the majority of your boost for when NiGHTS is completely on the track. Don't boost so much when you're moving him around.

For the bomb, I scored 22,510 for an A rank, so try to finish at above 200 sec. Keep dashing & go through as many rings as you can without stopping at all, & try to stay in the middle underwater ^_^

#31895 Vocal re-cast

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 02:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Who would you cast as the voice of what character if you could!?

My Dream Cast would be:

Nights:Matthew Broderick
Reala:Mark Hamill
Helen:Kathryn Beaumont (or some one who sounds just like her)
Will:Ryan O'Donohue
Owl:Ben Wright
Wizeman:James Earl Jones

Spoiler

James Earl Jones as Wizeman? Wow ^_^

#31894 My Dream Info

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 02:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Look for a Mepian named Chaoze. Maybe all pians have a certain location, & maybe you must hit it with an exact maren.

#31847 Things you don't like about JoD

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 02:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hate that when I am trying to revive a dead pian, 20 pians come up to me and I can't hit the one I want.

Nightopians: *deep voice* CANDY!
Me: O.O

Same thing happens to me, usually when their all singing.

#31846 Night Terrors

Posted by Sako on 23 December 2007 - 02:08 AM in Dream Discussion

I get them usually monthly, or bi-weekly. BTW, I thought this topic was abouy a Soul Calibur 3 character.

#31825 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 11:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I fixed my previous post.

#31799 Can't unlock....ANYTHING. Help? *spoilers*

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 09:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh, well thanks alot ;)

#31792 Can't unlock....ANYTHING. Help? *spoilers*

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 08:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

THen you are fine. You don't have the special ending because you need to get C or better on all of Will's missions.

As for SwordOfZork, its ok. I know how you feel. I do like the game, but it is saddening that I don't like it quite as much as the original. That and the controls offered for this game are a pain! If they were better than maybe this game would be more enjoyable.

I dont have
Spoiler
though.

#31789 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 08:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Mine is 4596-8118-1534.

#31784 help on NID...

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 07:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I have the same problem, except my NiGHTS game is in perfect condition. It wont let me play any games at all, only music cds.

You could always download SSF, a Sega Saturn emulator, put your NiD in your CD-Rom, & it would play on your computer. But you would need a saturn-computer adapter to play with the controller, or else your stuck with the keyboard.

#31782 Can't unlock....ANYTHING. Help? *spoilers*

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 07:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have the sketchbook though.

#31774 Can't unlock....ANYTHING. Help? *spoilers*

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 07:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

No because that is what I did and it worked just fine. Also you won't see the all C ending unless you complete both kids stories with all C's or more. Or are you not getting the unlocking stuff?

The unlocking stuff.

#31771 Can't unlock....ANYTHING. Help? *spoilers*

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 07:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Same problem here, except I only beat the game with Helen. Maybe if you start the other characters story while in progress of the other, it won't function properly.

#31757 My Dream Info

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 05:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

How did you get both of those? That's awesome!

Learned something else, too. If you play in Memory Forest for a while, many of your objects will be covered in ivy. It makes everything look really pretty and old, I think.

Sega Saturn is random, & I'm not completly sure about Chaoze.

I have a Mepian for sure now, got it from Aqua Garden.

#31753 My Dream Info

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 03:56 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Heres a pic I took of the Sega Saturn I mentioned:

Posted Image

Heres one of Chaoze. I think its a Mepian, but I'm not sure:

Posted Image

#31746 My Dream Info

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 02:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The coolest thing thats happened to me is my nightopian creating a sega saturn connected to one of those propellor TVs. Other than that, the blimp floating in My Dream.

#31714 So the game tells me to get atleast a C on all missions

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 04:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Do you need to beat it with C or better with Will & Helen, or is individual ok? To unlock
Spoiler

#31705 Superpians in JOD?

Posted by Sako on 22 December 2007 - 03:10 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If anyone has one, I'd love to see some pics of it :lol:

#31650 NiGHTS on ...EBAY!

Posted by Sako on 21 December 2007 - 11:53 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I will trade one of my full NiGHTS copies if someone would trade me the NiGHTS demo disk.

I have the sampler, but its pretty scratched up. Got when I was like three years old.