Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DAiLiGHT's Content

There have been 84 items by DAiLiGHT (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#77464 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 04 October 2009 - 04:44 PM in Creative Stuff!

I've been gone from this site for quite a while (stupid life gets in the way) but when I got the email about this project my eyes lit up and I clicked the link so fast, it was scary. I would love to take part in an event like this. Now, granted my singing isn't the best in the world, but I believe, if enough other singers drown me out, I won't sound like such a fool. This is a great project!

#69599 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 02 May 2009 - 09:30 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah, I didn't figure my sucktastic entry would get recognized. Whatever, congrats to the winners. Sorry I sound so surly. I'm depressed as all hell right now. I probably won't be around for a bit.

#69066 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 11 April 2009 - 08:30 PM in Community Corner

Rave's gotten 352.

#69047 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 10 April 2009 - 06:29 AM in Community Corner

Listening to err....I don't remember the name of the song but it's by Breaking Benjamin.

#69046 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 10 April 2009 - 06:27 AM in Community Corner

Musashi_HUmar wishes to shove papayas down Ozzy Osbourne's trousers.

#69045 You know you're a Jackle Fan when...

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 10 April 2009 - 06:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You know you've achieved the highest levels of Jackle Fanliness when you fart Tarot Cards at your enemies.

#69044 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 10 April 2009 - 06:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I don't want to know. Maybe he can't fly right? Or maybe he grows a temporary nose? Who knows? The nose knows. Lawl. *shot*

#69025 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 09 April 2009 - 08:35 PM in Community Corner

Rave is actually one of those said terrorists, well, used to be until she discovered this board. Now, she shirks her terrorist duties to have fun with us.

#69024 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 09 April 2009 - 08:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Where do you live, Rachell?

On a lighter (read: suckier) note, I am sick as a dog today. I wonder if NiGHTS ever gets the flu.

#68971 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 11:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Especially mine, where I got three Advanced scores and did not want to take that test again. I alone probably raised the school's GPA significantly.

#68964 Majora's Mask

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:19 PM in Community Corner

I have a new N64 emulator on my laptop, and I tried to download Majora's Mask, and I was sad that it was a broken hack. I was sad. But, if it's being released on the Virtual Console....! ^^

#68962 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:18 PM in Community Corner

I am not embarrassed to say that I officially am currently Rickrolling myself. That song is fantastic and I love being Rickrolled.

#68961 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I sat in class pissed off because the principal played a nasty trick on all the juniors and seniors. Everyone age 15 and up wanted to punch her.

#68960 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:15 PM in Community Corner

Rave is your mother.

#68959 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Dear God, is there anything here I'm not guilty of?! Dammit! Anyway, you know you've played too much NiGHTS when you show up at church with a giant wad of cash and bribe the live band to play "Dreams Dreams" in place of "Jesus, Be My Everything".

You also know you've played too much NiGHTS when said church band actually accepts the bribe, making the poor pastor stare as Dreams Dreams plays loudly in front of 1000 people.

#68958 NiGHTS into Different Settings

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 05 April 2009 - 09:03 PM in Dream Discussion

I stalk you. You have a picture on the community Wii codes page, but regardless, my ming just kind of created it's own entity with long blue hair and a blue outfit and called it DAiLiGHT. If it's any consolation, you were very pretty. :)

Oh. Now I feel stupid because as soon as I read that I remembered that. Anyway, thank you much.

I had a dream once where my mum and NiGHTS Dualized, and the entire rest of the dream I had NiGHTS following me around nagging me to brush my teeth and straighten my posture. I eventually Dualized with Reala forcefully (by grabbing his arm while he was floating past) and flying away before Mommy-NiGHTS could start asking about my personal life like my real life mum has a tendency to do.

#68925 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 04 April 2009 - 12:29 PM in Community Corner

The wise Kitsune has a shrine to myself, DAiLiGHT, and dances to it as Kumbaya plays in the background.

#68917 NiGHTS into Different Settings

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 03 April 2009 - 07:36 PM in Dream Discussion

NiGHTS was mentioned repeatedly in my dream with TRiPPY (who spoke either Gaelic or Welsh), DiGi, and DAiLiGHT (with blue hair, lol).

Blue hair? What the hell kind of drugs were you on? Jeez. My hair is blonde. But either way, I wonder how you even know what I look like in order to dream about me. Not that I'm not flattered, of course, but still.

Blue?

#68905 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 02 April 2009 - 08:38 PM in Community Corner

Caramelldansen (Rye Remix) by Caramell. It's crazy DDR sh!t man! ARGH *must dance*

#68904 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 02 April 2009 - 08:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I am too guilty. However, I forgot this year because of a NASTY TRICK played on all the Juniors and Seniors at my school, via the principal coming over the loudspeaker and announcing that we all had to take our standardized tests again (as we're only supposed to take them as Sophomores) and a school-wide cursing and screaming riot was thrown, including various objects being thrown at the loudspeakers, and then the principal holing herself up in her office all day where us pissed-off Juniors couldn't even GET AT HER.

Anyway, you know you've played too much NiGHTS when you imagine odd crossovers.

Wizeman: NiGHTS, I am your father!

NiGHTS: No! That's not true! That's impossible!

#68903 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 02 April 2009 - 08:32 PM in Community Corner

Musashi_HUmar is actually zombie Monkey Jesus from the Ninth Dimension, come to harvest us all for our toenails so he can build a spaceship and rocket to Uranus, where he will promptly make fourteen-and-a-half bad jokes before succumbing to Uranus' *ahem* gassy surface. LOL.

#68886 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 01 April 2009 - 07:02 PM in Community Corner

Ha! LIES! I don't even HAVE an attic! But...

Musashi_HUmar uses women's deodorant and then stuffs his armpits into people's faces, yelling SMELL MEEEEE

#68885 NiGHTS into Different Settings

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 01 April 2009 - 06:56 PM in Dream Discussion

I once ran into Reala in a broken down warehouse. He and I then danced the Macerena. It may be relevant to point out at this point that I had the flu and was on a good high dose of NyQuil at the time.

#68863 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 31 March 2009 - 07:03 PM in Community Corner

Welcome to my Life-- Simple Plan

I feel like being emo today T^T

#68861 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by DAiLiGHT on 31 March 2009 - 06:24 PM in Community Corner

Musashi_HUmar thinks IceBreakers Ice Cubes chewing gum are real ice cubes and tries to put them in his soda.