Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tsukasa's Content

There have been 83 items by Tsukasa (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63844 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tsukasa on 17 October 2008 - 11:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Awesome pics Charlie dude! Cant wait to see the video.
and wow! 3D pian egg!! It's amazin what I find interestin... lol.
On a side note, toast and nutella? gross! XP

#63800 Bugs

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 October 2008 - 12:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

its probaly a pian coin,all it is is just some pian that follows u for a short period of time,idk what it does,i just know its a coin.

They collect Chips from a wider radius than normal for you.

#63799 What did you feel?

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 October 2008 - 12:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hate the voices. Wish I could turn them off or switch them to Japanese... Then again I only play the chase missions now so I never have to hear them again anyway.

#63721 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 October 2008 - 03:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Any chance you could capture a video Charlie? Sorry, but I really want to see NiGHTS fly around in that get-up lol.

#63690 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 October 2008 - 10:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Awesome Charlie! Thanks for tellin me to come look. Although now I want this on wii more than ever. -Trev

#63353 SSF Emulation

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 September 2008 - 03:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

If you wanted to play it that badly you could just buy a used Saturn and game disc...

#63351 I have another question D:

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 September 2008 - 03:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

My GBA games will die?!?! OH NOEZ!!! All that work looking for kinstones in The Minish Cap will disappear?

#63349 What was the highlight of JoD for you?

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 September 2008 - 02:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Best thing about the game is the sound track, without a doubt. It's the only thing that, in my opinion, lives up the original.

#45943 A JoD Review

Posted by Tsukasa on 03 April 2008 - 11:21 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The guy makes some interesting points and there are as many things wrong with the game as there are right from a developer's point of view.

And from a gamers PoV too.

#44663 Another NiGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 24 March 2008 - 11:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I know how you feel. If they do another NiGHTS game for XBOX360 and PS3, I'm going to have to get one of those two systems. I only have a Wii for a current gen console. I'll probably get the 360, as I do not like Sony at all.

I don't like Sony either. Just bought me a 360 a few weeks back and I love it. I did get Sega Superstars Tennis and I think it rocks. The only thing I didn't like was the Jet Set Radio mini games where you have to paint the tags. Sooooo frustrating!

#43710 Another NiGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 March 2008 - 04:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*watches SST video*... NUUUUUUUH! NiGHTS still sounds stupid! I wish they'd gone with his original and "proper" design!!! *Goes off and cries in a corner*.

#42086 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 February 2008 - 07:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Not saying the last game was bad it was great in fact. The problem is nostalgia, imagine these games were released the other way around would NID be better then?

Yes, the new characters have the personality of an old boot. The fact that Claris and Ellliot don't have a personality is probably the reason the fanbase loves them so much. You can impose on them the personality you think suits them. Look at Link from the Legend of Zelda games. If they gave him a voice and a "personalty" there would be uproar.
And the original NiGHTS had a lot of polish put into it. Not just on the visual front either.
I would go so far as to say that if you prefer JoD over NiD you really need to go back and play it more. Get into the scoring aspect of it and see then why gamers love it so much.

#42061 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 February 2008 - 02:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

thats only one opinion mate. (except for the known bugs... thats not an opinion lol).

Not my opinion only though.

#42007 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 08:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I prefer JOD myself, it's an awesome game :lol: in fact I'd say its my fave wii game.

its like NID but with more stuff thrown in for me (actually... that is what it is :blink:)

More stuff adding up to score destroying bugs (try opening a chip box and then switching persona's), bad character design, awful story and cutscenes, removing ideya capture and over-simplifying the scoring system. NiGHTS into Dreams is far superior. Oh yes and don't forget the AWFUL VOICES D:)

#42002 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 07:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I live in the UK and I haven't seen it on top of any games lists... Most feedback I've heard has been pretty negative. And I'm inclined to agree. NiD was and still is one of my all-time favourite games. JoD is a disappointment.

#41987 why don't people want it?

Posted by Tsukasa on 22 February 2008 - 04:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's already faded for me. I hate it. Sonic Team are not the awesome development team they once were. I have no faith in them at all now.

#41472 Anyone Wish JOD had a D-pad option like NiD?

Posted by Tsukasa on 16 February 2008 - 02:33 PM in Poll Area

Is it worth getting a wii classic controller to play JoD?
I was playin NiD the other day with the analogue pad on my Saturn, and when I went back to playing JoD with the Gamecube control, it felt awful.
I know nothing is going to compare to the beautiful feeling of the Saturn pad, but I was wondering if the classic control felt any better....

I on use the classic controller becaue it's the only one that feels right. Plus I hated using the digital pad for NiD. As soon as I got the 3D controller it was like it finally felt right.

#41198 Bugs

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 February 2008 - 02:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I completely agree. It sure seems like they could have spent more time finding these bugs. It doesn't seem like it took us long to find bugs.

That drives me nuts! I really hope that wasn't intentional. I think it happens every time you change personas, which is why you lose them entering water because it automatically switches to the dolphin persona and the chips just disappear. It's extremely annoying when you are trying to keep a link going by switching personas.

The ring bug happened to me on Lost Park last night too, so it's not just Aqua Garden dude.

#41123 Bugs

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 February 2008 - 03:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I noticed the same thing. I wonder if it's specific to Aqua Garden or if it happens in other dreams too?

Also, every once in a while I'll be walking around as Will or Helen and they'll get stuck, as if there's some invisible wall in their way, but when I turn away and come back I can walk just fine. I've had it happen a few times in My Dream and the beginning of Chase Missions.

Wow, I haven't had that happen yet. Must experiment on the other missions too. It's pretty hard to imagine Sega playtested this game enough. I mean those are some annoying bugs.
Also, I've noticed that if you open a chest full of blue chips, then enter water, you don't get the friggin chips! Is that intentional?

#41033 Bugs

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 February 2008 - 04:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Just today when I tried to enter Delight City I got a black screen and a horrible whirring noise coming from my Wii. I ended up having to restart the Wii.

Have you tried updating the firmware? That problem stops when you do. Mine used to do that too.

Oops, sorry guys. I just realised I already posted the same thing a while back. Feel free to delete this comment. My bad.

When playing Aqua Garden yesterday I was trying to beat my score. I kept restarting the level to practise and I noticed that if you miss the very first ring in the water fountain but get the following 2 (or 3 I forget), on the second lap the other rings don't regenerate. It screws up your link pretty bad. So just don't miss that first ring.

#40936 Free Flight NiGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 09 February 2008 - 11:53 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the NiGHTS game in SEGA Superstars free flying? Wasn't much fun...

#40904 Another NiGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 09 February 2008 - 03:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Cant find anything on google about NiGHTS bein in M&S DS. I dont think its true.

#40815 JoD was (is) amusing...

Posted by Tsukasa on 08 February 2008 - 07:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It's not a worthy sequel at all in my eyes. They changed up the scoring system and its too simplistic now.
The new dreamers are devoid of personality. Oh and the way they've redesigned NiGHTS and Reala is horrible.
They needed to spend a LOT more time in production and those missions needed to be thrown out.
I'll stick to my Saturn methinks.

#40056 List of My Dream Objects

Posted by Tsukasa on 03 February 2008 - 07:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've noticed some people have like a lake in their dream. How do you get that? Aqua Garden?

#39886 NiGHTS Jap PS2 Site OPEN !

Posted by Tsukasa on 02 February 2008 - 03:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

=/ Still not working for me. Any chance of someone yousendit.com -ing it ?

EDIT : Working now. Looks sweet. Still, any chance of a rip ?

Looks like someone has done.