Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Metra's Content

There have been 72 items by Metra (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5793 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Metra on 20 May 2007 - 11:18 PM in Poll Area

Jackle first, Reala in second and NiGHTS in third.

#4830 What do you love to do in a dream?

Posted by Metra on 10 May 2007 - 10:12 PM in Dream Discussion

Fly, of course, fight, meet my friends (I dreamt about Q today. o_O""") and some other things.

I also like to let the dream flow without my interruption. I dislike going lucid and changing everything, I like to see where we can go without changing nothing.

#4208 Metra's doodles

Posted by Metra on 05 May 2007 - 05:18 PM in Creative Stuff!

XD The UV Potato. I really need to get to doing a SUSPi one soon.

Btw, what program did you use to make the potato characters? The oekaki? Or Paint? just wondering....

100% Paint... And 20% tablet, too...

#4014 New NiGHTS Homebrew Game!

Posted by Metra on 04 May 2007 - 02:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Amusing! XD
I LOVED the game. Simple, fun, my sister'll like it. Lots of potential, yesss.

#4013 Metra's doodles

Posted by Metra on 04 May 2007 - 02:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

By the way, what did you use to color that one?

Coloured pencils and a bit of Photoshopping (Cloning the layer, blurring it and putting it to... Linear dodge? Something like that. And the rainbow. XD). My scanner SUX SO MUCH that the original version looks like crap in the PC. So I photoshopped to make it a little better.

I love this picture, I remember you doing something like it in Oekaki, nicely done. :3

This is a remake of that crappy picture on the Oekaki XD

Thank you all very much. Now let's update with something FREAKEH.

Posted Image

An amusing (?!) pic that was born of a chat beteween me and NnR07. Potato NiGHTS and Potato U.V. NiGHTS. Or, how I like to call, "Two sides of the same potato", or, "Windows to a haunted potato", or.. *Runs*

... Q-Lok did a real version of the U.V. one. XD

#4012 Your gender

Posted by Metra on 04 May 2007 - 02:30 PM in Poll Area

I CHANGE ZEE GENDERZ. D: Or something like that. In some forums, people think that I'm male. In others, they think I'm female.

But... I think I'm female... Yea...

#3824 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by Metra on 03 May 2007 - 06:58 PM in Poll Area

No. They didn't even get the names right. :| No idea if anyone posted this, but Jackle was 'Jackal' in the comics.

Oh boy. Really? o_O""
I think that's kinda forgivable... I've seen people calling Jackle "Jackal", "Jacke", "Jackel" and things like that... No wait. No, it's not forgivable. Kill 'em wit fire.

I think that WTAHM2, that TRiP's doing, will be the real GOOD NiGHTS comic. And that's OK for me.

#3809 How many have you told about NiGHTS?

Posted by Metra on 03 May 2007 - 06:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've never spoken a word about NiGHTS to anyone ;_;

Shaaaaame.

*beats self*

Yea. I actually laughed. XD

Let's see...
I brainwashed ALL my MSN contacts. I have a friend lawyer, and even HE knows about NiGHTS now. My mom also likes NiGHTS and finds her cute. Half of my eight grade was NiGHTStified by me (I had 11 persons in my class, so, no big deal). AAAND probably my ex art teacher knows about NiGHTS by now - Half of what I drew on the class was about NiGHTS. And she stole my X-Mas NiGHTS pic. Damn her.

AAAND I think it's it. I'm a talkative person. XD

#3805 Metra's doodles

Posted by Metra on 03 May 2007 - 06:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

It's-a me, MARIO!
Oh, not really. Just Metra.

Yea. Just posting some fanarts. I don't have much (I draw more WTAHM fanart than NiD itself fanart), but I'm trying to do more! XD

For more stuff, take a loot at Metra-San at dA

Lemme start with something simple. A draw that I did in half A4, in December 24 and finished December 25. Yea... Kinda Happy Christmas NiGHTS. XD

Posted Image

Yea... My skillz were not THAT good...

Posted Image

Two Sides of the Same Potato. Windows to a Haunted Potato. Oh boy. *Runs*

#3661 Jackle's Theme

Posted by Metra on 03 May 2007 - 12:37 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Forewards it sounds like, "He's comming and he not come back. The maren side of time. The maren side of time."

Man, this topic can really ramble on. xD

First we have the Maren side of time! And next we'll have the MAREN SIDE OF THE FORCE! Use the force, NiGHTS! *runs*

Yea, I couldn't resist.

And forewards... I'll try to listen it again, because I only hear gibberish.

#3660 CHUCK NORR- Er.. Kyra. :3

Posted by Metra on 03 May 2007 - 12:34 AM in Introduce Yourself

HOLY-- IT'S CHUCK! D:

Yo! Hello Kyra! It's good to see you here XD

#3589 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 09:19 PM in Poll Area

They amused me. A bit. They're not GOOD (NEVER!) nor they are BAAAD. More to the "bad" side, but still... I like to read it in the .com, or read Parody Into Dreams to laugh a bit.

And yea... I wish it was better.

#3520 NiNTENDO POWER June scans

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 05:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

.. then at the end, when they all fought Wizeman, there'd be a whole army of NiGHTS ! D :

HAIL ANGRY MOB! XDDD

AND OH! Wizeman is back. I'm SO DAMN HAPPY NOW. *Dances with Wizzie*

That interviews makes me wanna go buy an Wii NOW. And! I'm with DiGi, again. I'm excited, I wanna see it and know more about the new game. And run, Sega, RUN for your damn life if you screw this game.

Thanks for the scans, TRiPZ0RD! I'll search the Nintendo Power magazine here and, if it has NiGHTS, I'll buy. Finnally something that'll make me buy that magazine again.

#3497 UPDATE 02/MAY/07

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 04:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

W000ts for updates! XD
I'm worried about TRiP. She spends a lot of her NiGHTS (No, not NiGHTS, the character!) updating the site and don't get much sleep. D: You better see that, TRiPSTAR.

#3486 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 03:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

XD Oh DiGi -can- sing, very well infact, I KNOW. It's his secret weapon.

I wanna hear him singing someday. Maybe another collab beteween you two?

And... Secret weapon? XD Then we're doomed to die after listening to DiGi singing? Now I'm afraid. BUT I WANNA HEAR IT.

#3426 time line

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 11:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'd like to see it as a sequel. But, if they do a remake, I'll be a bit upset, but I could like it. Just make it good. XD

From what I have read they said it would be a remake. That and the fact the new game isn't called NiGHTS 2. If it was a sequal wouldn't it have that in the title? Maybe not...I must be paronoid. If it is a remake I am very upset about it. If they don't include all the orginal boss characters I will be very unhappy. If it was a sequal I could understand. But I don't know. They seem to be switching between the terms actually. No one really knows what they are doing yet.

I think that it doesn't need a "2" in the title to be a sequel. Title doesn't means anything, IMO. See, for example, Kingdom Hearts: The game starts at Kingdom Hearts, then goes to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and THEN Kingdom Hearts 2. KH CoM IS a sequel to KH1, and KH2 is a sequel to KH CoM.

If it's a remake, please make with a lot of secrets, new things, more sparkles, and things like that. XD

Let's wait. Or send an angry mob to discover the secrets.

#3424 NiGHTS and other characters in Soul Calibur 3

Posted by Metra on 02 May 2007 - 10:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm going to buy Soul Calibur 3 NOW. *Goes to store*

Making them on SC3 means that you can FIGHT as 'em also? Yes, I am a noob on fighting games, the last I played was Super Smash Bros. for the N64! XD

#3177 Songs

Posted by Metra on 01 May 2007 - 03:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

@ YamiLover

Yea, Imaginary also reminds me of NiD, especially the "Purple skies" part. It also brings back memories, of my first day of school (I woke up 5:something am... damn...) and was listening to Imaginary in my Mp3. I opened the windows and the skies were really purple. I've saw red skies, silver skies, blue skies, orange skies, but not PURPLE skies o_o''

@ Topic

KILL ME WITH FIRE, but this music remembers me of NiGHTS, as almost every music of Tsunami Bomb.

A Lonely Chord, by Tsunami Bomb:

I never thought it matter,
Never thought it mattered so much to me
Exactly where I put my feet.
I was wrong. I drink a strong cup of coffee.
A long time ago, I had a home. A corner where I could be alone.

So goodbye my solid ground.
I'm an engine, I won't break down.
A lonely chord without a song,
Searching for an orchestration where I belong.

Where will I hang up my raincoat when this day is
over?
Like a leaf without a tree, nothing to cover over me.
I'm like a character from a story, I don't exist.

So goodbye my solid ground.
I'm an engine, I won't break down.
A lonely chord without a song,
Searching for an orchestration where I belong.

[Speaking]
I owe a lot to these kids who are (like) family.
They've helped me out with their endless generosity.

ESPECIALLY the last paragraph, the speaking. "I owe a lot to these kids who are like family... They've helped me out with their endless generosity...". Claris and Elliot! DDD:
I think that this part just doesn't makes sense in the music. But if you think of Claris, Elliot and NiGHTS... XD

#3171 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by Metra on 01 May 2007 - 03:30 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wonderful tatoo O_O I'm planning on getting one when I grow up.
Say, Purg, did the making of it hurt? I mean, a LOT? XD

#3166 Jackle's Theme

Posted by Metra on 01 May 2007 - 03:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

What you cannot see he can see. Makes sense, lol. XD

The old Sonic Team website talks about how Jackle is actually the bringer of death, an executioner.
Damn. We really need to get those descriptions fully translated and put up on our site.

Now I remembered my friends... "I wanna die while sleeping, so I'll feel no pain". THEY ARE WRONG! Jackle is gonna haunt them! Death by sleep ohnoooez <o>

And, I'd be pleased if I could read that descriptions. Good material. Good.

#3161 Sleep Walking

Posted by Metra on 01 May 2007 - 03:11 PM in Dream Discussion

I never sleepwalked, I think XD But I sleeptalk, a lot. Like "Omelet du fromagge!" from that Dexter's Lab episode. And also a strange language my mother couldn't understand. Maybe Maren language? D:

my brothers shorts down the toilet (that took a few flushes!),

I laughed hard reading this XD

#2995 Jackle's Theme

Posted by Metra on 01 May 2007 - 12:47 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just liestened to the song backwards. I can hear the "Got to survive" part well, but the "What you can't see, he can see" part is a bit confuse. Especially the "He can see" part. BUT! Spooky anyways. I'm afraid of Jackle.

#2894 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 06:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Me, my sister, my cousin and my programming professor. Lol. I study in a class of about forty persons, some that are 16 year old or even 17, and they don't know about NiD. the WORLD NEED MORE NiGHTS.

#2883 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 05:30 PM in Dream Discussion

I'd rather stick to ambiguity. I say "he" only because for some reason it sounds right to me, not because I'm really labeling him as such. I also don't like doing the whole "shi", "shim", "s/he", "she/he" its just all so annoying/weird to type, especially because I wouldn't ever say those things out loud.

I use him/her just because I'm afraid of other people. I've seen n00bz yelling with people because they call NiGHTS "Her" or "Him", and I really don't want to be flamed. D:

#2851 NiGHTS' new forms?

Posted by Metra on 30 April 2007 - 04:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

As for UV...WTF?! I don't know why you think of UV in this pic. Or did I missunderstand you. Last I checked, UV does't smoke...wait...(remembers the very end of "I am you biggest fan".)

The colouring of the clothing. Purple, Black and Silver. U-Vee. XD