Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ViXEN's Content

There have been 65 items by ViXEN (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64713 Three word story

Posted by ViXEN on 14 November 2008 - 08:15 PM in Community Corner

in a tub.

#64333 Three word story

Posted by ViXEN on 02 November 2008 - 05:45 PM in Community Corner

turned into a

#64203 Three word story

Posted by ViXEN on 29 October 2008 - 08:59 PM in Community Corner

and a pencil.

#64135 A request to D.A/Sheezy/S7 NiGHTS artists

Posted by ViXEN on 28 October 2008 - 04:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Hope I'm not -too- late. XD;

http://paranormalsm.deviantart.com/

I haven't drawn him in a while, but I will soon, along with my other FanMarens. ^^

#64133 I'm back from the dead! ...Okay not -dead-, but still...

Posted by ViXEN on 28 October 2008 - 04:38 PM in Introduce Yourself

Holy croooow...

I've missed a LOT since I was last here! O_O;;;

Sorry for the disappearance (Especially sorry to the RP-ers I was with before I disappeared...)....you know...stuff like moving and such...

And I'm getting back into NiGHTS. I miss the purple dude. ^^

So, I'll be a bit more active from now on. ^^

#40412 Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME

Posted by ViXEN on 06 February 2008 - 03:17 AM in Community Corner

Is it Online only? Or can you choose to play a regular game offline? *Is curious*

#39732 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 02 February 2008 - 02:06 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN placed a hand on Sam's shoulder. "Hey,take it easy on him,Sam. Its his first time in the Waking...mine as well..."

#39307 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 07:42 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN looked around her. "This place sure is diffrent from Nightopia..." A honking car passed by. "...And louder,too..." ViXEN covered her ears.

#39302 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 07:29 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN was startled at first but then hugged TORiAS/Jess. She let go,then smiled awkwardly. She blushed as her gem glowed a faint pink. "...I...erm...missed you,TO-uh,Jess..." Her gem started to turn into a more pastel pink.

#39293 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 07:13 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN snapped out of her trance of deep tought and looked around. Everyone was gone. She looked at the door that was a few feet next to her...'They said this door led to the world of the Waking,right?' She stood up,looking at the door nervously. 'This is where TORi and the gang are,right?' She didn't want to stay here alone...it was boring without them and she was afraid of one of her friends getting hurt. She opened the door and went through.

ViXEN fell to the ground in front of her,and scraped her cheek on the grainy asphalt. "OW!" She proped herself up on the wall and looked at herself. The first thing she noticed was that she had wrists. She found that odd for some reason. Her clothes had also changed. She had a blue denim jacket with gold trim,a white shirt with a 3-golden diamond pattern on them,blue jeans,gold-colored Converse shoes,a black choker with her moon-shaped jewel on it,but still had her white gloves. "...I'm a...human?" She wiped the blood off of her cheek and stood up. "...TORiAS? Grape? Sam? ...Anyone?" She called out.

#39215 Nights Flash Jokes?

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 02:45 AM in Creative Stuff!

...The image of NiGHTS as the lad from the Berries and Cream commercial popped into my head.

NiGHTS:Berries and cream,berries and cream,I'm a little lad who loves berries,aaaand creeeeeeaaam!!!

...WTF? XD

#39211 SMASH SPOILERS

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 02:11 AM in Community Corner

Alright,Lucario!!! Let's see...Ganon! AWESOME!!!! Dadadalet'ssee....Wait...Geno didn't make the cut?!?! DAH!!!! *Fangirl scream of RAGE*

DAMN YOU,SAKURAI!!!
....but beside that,I'm glad Ganny's in it! ^^;;

#39200 Crossover-Style NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle, etc.

Posted by ViXEN on 31 January 2008 - 01:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na,BATNiGHTS!!! 8D *SHOT*

But seriously,that is awesome. Ree as Joker really fits...in a creepy way...(Maybe is Reala's lipstick XD)

#38164 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 04:24 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN's eyes widened. "Creator of..." ViXEN was shocked. 'Does that mean TORi is my...' ViXEN flew to ground level and crossed her legs.

#38159 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 04:15 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN stopped playing her flute and looked at ViSiON. "Well...TORiAS wants to know...-takes a look at TORiAS before continuing- ...if he isn't a 'Maren...or Visitor or 'Pian...what is he?" She'd hoped the way she worded that wouldn't offend TORiAS in any way....which in turn caused her to blush and her gem turned pink.

#38145 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 04:03 AM in Nightmare

The Pians from before greeted ViXEN warmly. "Creative,hmm?" ViXEN took out her flute and twirled it around her fingers. She flew up in the air,sparkles of silver followed her feet as she flew...and started to play a jazzy version of NiGHT's tune.

#38104 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 02:54 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN slowly opened her eyes. The blood that was on her eyes and mouth had dissapeared. She looked at TORiAS and hugged him. "T-TORiAS...!!! I-I..." She calmed down. "Thank you...I don't know...what I'd do without you..." She looked at the rest of the group and smiled."...Without all of you...My friends..."

#38095 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 02:44 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN's eyes were wide,and her pupils were very small. Engel's blast effected her greatly,she couldn't handle all of the emotions that were put into that blast,even though it seemed time had stopped. Blood started to come out slowly out of her mouth and tear ducts. She glided slowly to TORiAS,and put a hand on his shoulder. "T-TORiAS...!" "MAKE IT STOP. MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!!!!PLEase..." she started to fall...

#38083 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 02:29 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN hugged TORiAS back. "I'm glad...I was in Spring Valley when I...felt danger...I was worried something might've happened to you or the others..." ViXEN shed a tear out of joy...her gem was glowing pink and yellow. "You gotta tell me what happened...but first...-looks towards Youko-...let's help her."

#38068 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 02:08 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN covered her eyes from the blinding light. When she opened her eyes,she saw TORiAS in his new form. ViXEN's eyes widened. "T-TORi? I-is that...you?"

#38055 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 27 January 2008 - 01:55 AM in Nightmare

ViXEN was in Spring Valley playing her flute for Nightopians that passed by. She and TORiAS decided to split for awhile,so she sat down and relaxed...She played a jazzy tune on her flute while the Pians danced around her,laughing. But she sensed something was wrong. She suddenly stopped playing her flute and clutched her stomach.

She had felt this way when Reala stuck his claws into TORiAS...a feeling she'd hoped she'd never experiance again. The Pians went closer to ViXEN,with concerned looks on their faces. "No...I'll be okay...I...just have to go now..." The Pians nodded,and waved at ViXEN as she flew off to Nightmare. ViXEN clutched her gem,which was glowing purple,a mix between sadness and rage. "TORiAS...and the others...I can feel them..." She said to herself as she got closer to Nightmare.

#37056 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 22 January 2008 - 08:15 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN perked up. "Frozen Bell? I've never been there before...but I've heard its a nice place!" She put away her flute. ViXEN flew up in the air. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

#37053 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 22 January 2008 - 08:08 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN abrubtly stopped playing her flute,which made a squeek! sound when she did. She blushed and her gem turned a slightly brighter pink. "Y-yeah..." She smiled,but still felt a little awkward. "So...where should we go?" ViXEN asked.

#37051 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 22 January 2008 - 07:58 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN smiled. "Well...I guess there many things that are hidden...and it's only natural that other people want to look for them..." ViXEN took out her Star-and-Moon engraved flute and started to play a soft melody. "-Pauses from playing-But I? I want to find out who...or what I really am...Why can I understand 'Pians when others don't...and why I don't feel like I belong in Nightmare when I am in fact a Nightmaren AM I a Nightmaren? I look like one...but I feel as though I'm two things at once...when I'm alone...I...feel like someone is watching me..." She continiued to play her flute. Her gem had a soft glow of diffrent colors. She had mixed feelings. 'And that woman...'

#37040 ~THE HiDDEN iDEYA~

Posted by ViXEN on 22 January 2008 - 07:34 PM in Nightmare

ViXEN flew next to TORiAS. "-Scratches head- I felt like a multiple series of events just happened...I think I've heard of this happening before..." She shrugged. "This happens to me alot,actually..." ViXEN sweatdroped.