Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jackle2727's Content

There have been 6 items by Jackle2727 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33222 Personal Ideya?

Posted by Jackle2727 on 01 January 2008 - 12:00 AM in Poll Area

Well I choose black...but since your minds are too pure to comprehend such power....I'll go with blue.

#32659 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Jackle2727 on 29 December 2007 - 03:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey yalll i wants some friendses...=P

wii: 5374-3268-5018-2898
JoD: 3995-5294-9633

da name is SHiNOXXL

btw ima add errbody on here.

EDIT: well i added errbody

#32080 How do you make mepians?

Posted by Jackle2727 on 25 December 2007 - 05:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

well....same way as before lol...maybe i shoulda tried dat....thx =P

#32076 How do you make mepians?

Posted by Jackle2727 on 25 December 2007 - 04:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Im sure its gotta be easy but i just dont know how.....any tips? =P

#31496 sup, i like CHiCKEN....and NiGHTS

Posted by Jackle2727 on 21 December 2007 - 07:16 AM in Introduce Yourself

ello errbody.....well i been thinkin bout joinin dis forum for some time now, just never got around to doing so...in fact i never really got 'round to introducing myself, till now... i would like to say that NiGHTS was my first game...the saturn was my first console, my first technical game was prolly duck hunt at my grandma's when i was like 3. Well i got in touch wit da purple dude when we got dat 3-d controller bundle thing, i was amazed. Then some how i forgot 'bout my lil buddy (prolly the purchase of a playstation n the follow up of a PS2 lol) for years. But then i found my forgotten saturn and reinstated my true master n eventually ebay-d xmas NiGHTS. yup. (Spring Valley pwns Splash Garden everyday of the week.) =P

#28787 Reala's new design?

Posted by Jackle2727 on 05 December 2007 - 08:22 PM in Poll Area

i honestly depsise Reala's new getup. His hat thingies arnt long enough, their curvature is too much like NiGHTS'. That mask is just horrible, his triple diamonds on his chest and his yellow claws were his trademark. And he's not as buff as he was. AND he looks way more like NiGHTS than he used to. Just an opinion.