Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ArchangelUK's Content

There have been 8 items by ArchangelUK (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#88061 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by ArchangelUK on 02 February 2010 - 03:43 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Get to the back of the queue Jof :P

#87569 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by ArchangelUK on 26 January 2010 - 12:12 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Random comment, but as @SEGA is mostly me, anyone going "oi @SEGA, answer me about NiGHTS!" is kinda pointless considering if I had news I'd tells ya. You had my support LONG ago - there's honest to Owl-ness no need to keep asking me. :P

HOOT. WELL. TERRIBLE.

#87568 Radio Dredux 2

Posted by ArchangelUK on 26 January 2010 - 12:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I say what when????

#70063 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by ArchangelUK on 18 May 2009 - 09:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Guys, just so you know the first three places have SEGA goody bags of varying degrees of luxury heading their way as of today.

#69457 Hey guys :)

Posted by ArchangelUK on 28 April 2009 - 12:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yeaaaah the screenshot page is incomplete because at the time when I was doing it I kept getting more files from SEGA and got snowed under before I could figure out what files were going where XD; Sorry!

That's it, blame me! :P

#69456 JoD OST Download

Posted by ArchangelUK on 28 April 2009 - 12:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reminds me i still have to upload all the new music stuff since JoD came out. I wanted to leave a good year between it being available to buy and me uploading my CD's. I'll make sure to upload the soundtrack in full at decent quality.

Wrecks operates under this policy as well - and funnily enough JoD was an upcoming update!

#68725 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by ArchangelUK on 27 March 2009 - 03:11 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Guys I can add in a goody bag o' SEGA swag for this if you want? Perhaps a couple of copies of SST on PS2 as well. And I've blogged this on the main SEGA blog too.

#67796 DC 08 online

Posted by ArchangelUK on 22 February 2009 - 03:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Miracles do happen!