Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

beanio12's Content

There have been 5 items by beanio12 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27612 New JoD ad

Posted by beanio12 on 28 November 2007 - 12:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Don't the Pians in the picture look remodeld?

#27611 An analysis of Reala's voice clip

Posted by beanio12 on 28 November 2007 - 12:43 AM in Creative Stuff!

To answer your question Deraj, Reala says his little phrase before the battle with NiGHTS. It is like 5 seconds before the battle starts. Go to youtube and put in reala battle and then you shall find the answers.

I played it over and over to try and figure out what he was saying. I came up with three possible answers:

There is no NiGHTS which is the most common belief.
Very slow NiGHTs
and There is one NiGHTS.

I guess there is no NiGHTS means that Reala will destroy NiGHTS during the battle which will therefor wipe NiGHTS out of existence.

Very slow NiGHTS probably means that Reala had probably been watching NiGHTS progress and had been waiting for the battle.

There is one NiGHTS means that Reala is like another NIGHTS, so if he takes NiGHTS out he will be the only NIGHTS.

So with all these explinations for what he said he cannot be speaking jibberish!

#27600 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by beanio12 on 27 November 2007 - 11:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I heard somwhere (I am warning you I am not saying this is true!!!!) That SEGA is expeimenting with DS mechanics to possibly remake NiD or make a new NiGHTS game altogether.

Like I said I am not saying this is true!!!

It would be kinda cool for SEGA to make a Christmas NiGHTS for the ds. Everyone who preorederd NiGHTS JOD could get Chritmas NiGHTS as a free gift. Then like a month later they could release NiGHTS into Dreams for the DS.

I would prefer NiGHTS into Dreams for the DS instead of a new game. I mean the DS is capable of the graphics level of the Saturn.

It would be so cool to be able to take NiGHTS into Dreams with you wherever you went. Unlike the PS2 which is a dying system the DS is mid way.

#27586 And everything else

Posted by beanio12 on 27 November 2007 - 11:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala is kinda shrouded in mystery with the mask!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT HIS FACE THAT MAKES HIM WEAR A PERSONA MASK THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME?

Could the mask turn him into Owl the weird owl who is supposidly helping our hero NiGHTS or is he taht bird that is always flying through the levels. Look at the gameplay videos and you will see this big bird flying ahead of NiGHTS. a

Also the bird must be a Nightmaren because NiGHTS attacks constantly!

We will just have to wait and find out I suppose.

#27581 Official Game Site Updates

Posted by beanio12 on 27 November 2007 - 11:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

What does Reala's persona mask do?

All of the artwork I have seen him in shows him wearing that mask. Why don't they show his ............. hideous....... I mean handsome face?