Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Crystal Starfrost's Content

There have been 3 items by Crystal Starfrost (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89277 Hello from me to you!

Posted by Crystal Starfrost on 26 February 2010 - 03:28 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome! I like your avatar. :)

Ah thank you. :3 That is my my spy form, or paralel self, Agent Infin. Crazy stuff, these things come from dreams XD

#89273 Hello from me to you!

Posted by Crystal Starfrost on 26 February 2010 - 02:12 AM in Introduce Yourself

hi i am daru welcome to everything NiGHTS

Hey there :3

#89242 Hello from me to you!

Posted by Crystal Starfrost on 25 February 2010 - 02:43 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello, lovely NiGHTS fans! My name is Crystal Starfrost, and I go by many other names on the Internet, such as The SC, Infindox, others. I finally, after many years, have a computer again. So, I decited to come back to this place, after signing up, but not really doing anything. And that's a shame too. I really should have been on here sooner.

Anyways, I am a fan of A LOT of stuff (NiGHTS being one of them). Is it's good, and it's not Twilight, I enjoy it. (Not bashing fans of twlilght, just the book. *laughs*). I enjoy being nice to others, so don't be afraid to email me, hunt me down on IMs, Twitter and such. I enjoy writing, and am currently working on a story which I hope to get published one day.

... I can't think of anything else. Just comment a question and I'll answer it. :P Hope to have fun!