Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Icachan's Content

There have been 218 items by Icachan (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55169 BuH? boss battle WTF?

Posted by Icachan on 26 June 2008 - 07:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Since the mystery has been solved, I'll be locking this topic.

#54716 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Icachan on 19 June 2008 - 11:57 AM in Community Corner

Poison - Alice Cooper.

#54415 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Icachan on 15 June 2008 - 09:58 AM in Community Corner

Baronen Selma - Den onde, den gode, den vackre.

#53973 One Study's Proof of Nightmares

Posted by Icachan on 11 June 2008 - 04:05 PM in Dream Discussion

Closing this topic, since it's all a ghost story.

#53386 Icas Originals

Posted by Icachan on 06 June 2008 - 09:02 AM in Artwork

Updated! O:

#53185 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Icachan on 04 June 2008 - 03:34 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

This topic already exists here.

Closing this.

#52201 Sky Doll

Posted by Icachan on 26 May 2008 - 04:45 PM in Community Corner

One of the few great things about the art school I went to was their copy of Sky Doll. The art style and story telling is incredible and I'd really like to get my hands on a translation. I had been in love with the drawing style from back when I used to read W.I.T.C.H., so I was really excited to see it in a more mature story. : D

#51650 Color or Black and White?

Posted by Icachan on 21 May 2008 - 05:05 PM in Dream Discussion

I pretty much always dream in faded colors, normally gray or sepia tones. I can't remember having many dreams with vivid colors, and I don't think I've ever had one in black and white.

#50994 TRiP's other OTHER art

Posted by Icachan on 15 May 2008 - 05:32 PM in Artwork

As for calibrating monitors, this is veeeeryyy handy. Stole it from a photographer on DevART who provided it so people could view the photos in the best way possible.

Posted Image

The top row should be divided into black and gray squares, while the bottom row is a clearly defined gradient. If you can see that, then your monitor should be ok.

#50502 Dream Critique

Posted by Icachan on 10 May 2008 - 07:14 PM in Dream Discussion

I've had huge arguments with people in my dreams that I'd never dare confront in real life, and every time it has felt like I'm done with it. I've said my piece, even if they weren't there to hear it. So yes, my dreams have helped me. : D

#50477 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by Icachan on 10 May 2008 - 05:21 PM in Artwork

http://www.sushicook.deviantart.com

Due for a major cleanup, but there it is none the less.

#50417 Your Theme Song!

Posted by Icachan on 09 May 2008 - 11:04 PM in Community Corner

As silly as it may sound...this is my themesong: Yatta - Green Leaves.

#50413 One Study's Proof of Nightmares

Posted by Icachan on 09 May 2008 - 10:42 PM in Dream Discussion

I checked and it is indeed from Encyclopedia Dramatica. Creepypasta ---> Nightmares.
I only skimmed through the rest of the page, but it seems to be mainly urban legends and ghost stories.

#50248 Untitled Plea

Posted by Icachan on 08 May 2008 - 01:15 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Purists, elitists, "true fans". I think pretty much every single fandom has them, and it makes me happy to see that this one can be so open and tolerant about the issue.

I have a bit of a confession to make. I became a fan in 2004, but didn't get a Saturn or Christmas NiGHTS until last autumn. Before that I played a few VS-rounds with Animejosse. Now I've played both Christmas NiGHTS and JoD - for about an hour each. That's right, I've barely played the games at all even though I've had the chance to. Yet I'm still at this forum, every single day out of my own choice. Does this make me less of a fan? Not really. Being a fan = liking the story/characters/product. Not devoting your life to collecting every bit of merchandise or knowing every bit of trivia there is, even if that is valid things for a fan to do. But I digress.

In the end it all boils down to the same thing. You like something, you're a fan. It doesn't matter if you're a newbie who's just gotten into it and is busy creating fancharacters out the wazoo, or if you're a veteran who's been there from the start and know every single little detail by heart. We are all fans.

Incidentaly, any youngsters being threatened directly with death/stabbing/acid in face for being a NiGHTS fan should direct their PM's to me. Lol.

Or me, even though I don't pack nearly as big a punch as TRiPPY when it comes to NiD-fan-things. XD

#50161 Inspirational Music

Posted by Icachan on 07 May 2008 - 06:36 PM in Community Corner

I got a song and an artist, to be honest. Any song by Tom McRae inspires me to no end in both my personal and professional life. A sample of his songs.

A song that gets me going no matter what is Taxi to Heaven by Pray for Rain. It's short and moody and instrumental, but just seems to do the trick.

Music is a HUGE inspiration for me in every aspect of life, so this list would be of gigantic proportions if I continued. XD

#49910 Fun with Vectors

Posted by Icachan on 04 May 2008 - 11:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

I love these more than I should. Brilliant work!

#49909 Car NiGHTS

Posted by Icachan on 04 May 2008 - 11:46 PM in Creative Stuff!

I'm with Gun6 on this. While that design really does scream NiGHTS, it might be wise to go with something a bit more subtle?

...I might actually have a go at this, once my workload clears up a bit. *ponders*

#49906 Is it just me or does NiGHTS play favorites?

Posted by Icachan on 04 May 2008 - 11:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Back on topic people.

#49373 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Icachan on 30 April 2008 - 02:18 PM in Community Corner

"Airship Pirate" - Abney Park. Go listen noooow~!

#48437 TRiP's other OTHER art

Posted by Icachan on 22 April 2008 - 02:47 PM in Artwork

Holy heart failure Batman! That is one smoooking Bat Girl~

#48362 *jaw DROPS off of face in horror* Orphan Works...

Posted by Icachan on 21 April 2008 - 10:54 PM in Artwork

I'll be closing this then. There is no reason to hop on the panic wagon people, this is far from a disaster.

#46333 Concerts

Posted by Icachan on 07 April 2008 - 04:55 PM in Community Corner

That sounds like a really mindblowing experience! : D

I just found out that Nick Cave is coming to Stockholm. Alas, the concert is already sold out. *tear* That's one concert I really would have wanted to see.

#46330 A trip down NiGHTS nostalgia lane

Posted by Icachan on 07 April 2008 - 04:26 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

-96... I was eleven. Hm.... I remember Dolly the cloned sheep.

#46142 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Icachan on 05 April 2008 - 08:08 PM in Community Corner

Dir en Grey - Bottom of Death Valley.

#46137 Revelations

Posted by Icachan on 05 April 2008 - 07:32 PM in Planning and Advertising

Unlimited NiGHTS has been banned due to repeated breaking of rules, unwillingness to listen to repeated warnings and disrespect towards the Moderators and fellow forumgoers.

Please continue this rpg without him. Thank you.