Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Aromaticgrassitem's Content

There have been 22 items by Aromaticgrassitem (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101253 NiGHTS Discord

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 05 September 2017 - 04:52 AM in Community Corner

Oh. My. Gosh. The double space quip was an exaggeration... I hope. I am not coming back, I am never coming back. I was kicked because Indigo didn't like my thoughts on the whole thing, but past that I was kicked again later on because he felt like it, he knew I was back for a good amount of time before he gave me the 2nd kick. So dont pretend your playing the white knight thing when your talking down to me as if the problem is me just because you like Indigo. There was no 2nd chance, and the 1st chance was a joke of a "chance" because he was the one who started to take the debate personally just because I wouldn't concede my point(regardless of whether my thoughts on the matter were correct or incorrect).

Forcefully removing someone from a group isnt a warning, it only became a warning once I re-joined. I talked about how the situation was handled in a brief, calm manner and that was the end of it. That was also the last time I chatted with indigo. 2-3 days later I am minding my own business and I get a message from indigo and boom, 2nd "chance" gone, kicke'd. I did nothing.

I dont even care about the first kick anymore. But the 2nd kick was just impulsive hurtfulness

#101245 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 28 August 2017 - 03:34 AM in Dream Discussion

Dont shy away iron joe, this aint some scummy/iffy board (I hope), spill the coffee beans.

#101244 NiGHTS Discord

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 22 August 2017 - 11:55 PM in Community Corner

Was fun, until I was kicked on *WHIMSY* by the mod who put me on the spot and then acted they knew what they were talking about until they opened their mouth and proved that they didn't. Then I got kicked.

Regardless, with these kinds of mods I look forward to being banned from this forum because someone finds it offensive when I accidentally double space between one of my word, if only everyone on the internet ran their estates as rash and impulsively as this.

edit: twice now. The 2nd time didnt happen until days after the first time, and it was because of the first time because they dont like it when they are wrong or feel bad about something. Kys Indigo.

#101243 Major IP Releases (2017)

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 22 August 2017 - 05:43 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Colors and generations were only decent in the gameplay portion, try and sell a game based on that and you will never really acquire the glory you see/once had. Older sonic had a gripping core story, or atleast powerful and potent design, a story that is laying in an open coffin that is the SegaSaturn/Gamecube with the SA1-2, StH, and *MAYBE* Sonic heroes, tho Sonic heroes should be burnt at the stake for its good and short cutscenes, but super boiled down character representation that has since been a leach on the fandom ever since. You just don't do that to your main cast!

I personally am a bit wary of modern games all together, I have found alright games *here and there* but nothing all that good. Anything post ps2 seems to be such a huge gamble, not too mention how hard it is to get a good RPG these days. The fact that Sega even let Sonic boom continue its run post season-1 makes me scared for me and my relatives lives. Archie kinda followed in suit and tried to make a Sonic Boom comic, due to lack of popularity it shut down before issue 12, which makes the people who got the year sub have 1 issue short of a full year sub they bought. Needless to say, the few who purchased the 2 year sub people werent happy, being stiffed of 13 whole issues of their subs (im sure they were comped with other sonic comic sub). But it says alot when they wont even bother making issue #12 of sonic boom, making it not even qualify too have as many issues as most of archies mini-series had, then again what might as well be a blank book with a couple pieces of word play written around the corners is a good way to sum up Sonic Boom's existence. So I doubt the 2 year sub people were all that unhappy, Sonic Comic/ SU subscribers on the dip of quality and potential cancellation of the series.... thats a very different story.

Archie was spinning fire while sega was doing... what at the time? releasing Sonic Unleashed. Not a damn contest here.

#101242 NiGHTS Discord

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 22 August 2017 - 02:45 PM in Community Corner

I have joined.

#101241 If NiGHTS had an Amiibo

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 21 August 2017 - 09:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

10/10, would buy even if there was no game I could use it on

#101130 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 11 December 2016 - 12:12 AM in Poll Area

sexy. The end.

#101126 Official SEGA revival survey

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 09 December 2016 - 07:00 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

As much as I appreciate the *Potential* fan interest... 9/10 times this sort of thing is asked when they are thinking of doing a spin-off or just hastily throwing something together... I feel like I should throw them a bone... But I just dont know man.

#101125 Wizeman?

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 09 December 2016 - 06:39 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

There probably is some level of interpretation involved in the dream sequence, probably even a secret and even major level of relevance to the plot... Buuuuuut I am here for the ride, going for happy and emotional thrill rides through the levels, its a little bit euphoric <3

The levels, the bright colors, the sweet songs, the pretty characters and enemies... some enemies are just minding their own beeswax and you come in to just slap them : (

#101124 Darker NiGHTS?

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 09 December 2016 - 06:34 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

No, no. Im really happy where we are at theme wise. It already is a little dark and sad in NiGHTS games.

#101123 Ideal NiGHTS game

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 09 December 2016 - 02:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

More or less what it has been doing, I am not super experienced with NiGHTS in general, but chao and sonic minigame to break things up a little could be nice... I dunno... maybe that would be a little immersion breaking?

#101096 New Root Admin of the Forums

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 04 November 2016 - 03:58 AM in Website Updates

I dunno where to go about this, but I think if logged in people could access chat from the forum so that people could hang out in the chat together. I think it would be really optimal!

#101095 Winter NiGHTS starts today!

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 04 November 2016 - 03:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Christmas is nice, but halloween is wonderful ^_^

#101093 NiGHTS looks eerily similar to Dr. Eggman

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 04:27 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

All these images lead me to imagine robotnik making a robot NiGHTS. For robots to dream. THATS FREAKING CRAZY!

#101092 NiGHTS into Dance

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 04:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I guess the only question left is why cant the weeknd feel his face when he's with me? does NiGHTS literally eat sonics dust in Sonic Riders?

#101091 NiGHTS 20th Anniversary T-SHiRT Contest

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 04:18 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I made you a drawing, but it was all a dream : (

#101090 i can talk about anything i want?

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 04:16 AM in Community Corner

4 is really simplified conversation and choice wise, a very disappointing revelation. But I do see some of its game play charm... shame the story cant keep up : (

#101089 Unused Content in Journey of Dreams

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 04:15 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wow, sounds like you could put the NiD kids in place of the Wii games kids.
John Cena in place of NiGHTS too. No wait, the latter was stupid.

#101088 The NiGHTS into Dreams 20th Anniversary Speculation Thread

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 03:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

f*** that hello kitty bullcrap. Hello kitty go taste some hello c o c.

#101087 New Official NiGHTS Merch!

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 24 October 2016 - 01:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would and will totally pay for it, nows not the best time for purchases in my life, but I *will* dollar by dollar for it. Its one of my dream... purchases. So ofcourse Id want a totally decked out super deluxe one. Had wanted one for about 10 years now.

#101086 NiGHTS Into Street Dreams...

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 13 October 2016 - 10:22 PM in Creative Stuff!

Its nice, I know I will download it.

#101079 New Official NiGHTS Merch!

Posted by Aromaticgrassitem on 01 October 2016 - 11:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

DAMN!
Thats everything I want! : D

Edit: Thats a lie, The thing I want most is a super ultra deluxe NiGHTS into dreams pinball machine... like the one from sonic adventure.

Though a sonic pinball machine of good quality would be kind of cool on its own.