Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NightySonic's Content

There have been 4 items by NightySonic (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100608 Have people/things you know taken different forms in dreams?

Posted by NightySonic on 30 September 2013 - 12:24 PM in Dream Discussion

Something really bizarre relating to this topic happened in my dream last night. I went to school to hand in a note and I spotted my whole class standing in the locker bay, so I went to say hi. One of my best friends spotted me and ran up to me shouting "We need to find the crystal in this level!" I was confused but I just went with it. My friend rounded the corner and he looked around again....he was suddenly Crash Bandicoot! When I woke up I was extremely confused.

#100607 Music and dreams

Posted by NightySonic on 30 September 2013 - 12:05 PM in Dream Discussion

I remember having a dream where I was playing a saxophone version of Dreams Dreams. I played it in front of my whole class! Blew 'em away!

#100606 Getting Lucid

Posted by NightySonic on 30 September 2013 - 11:51 AM in Dream Discussion

To Lucid Dream, I always do the 'Wake Initiated Lucid Dream' method. It seems most easiest for me. I find it really fun actually knowing your in a dream! One way of seeing if it's a Lucid Dream and that you are in charge is that I try to play a certain song in the background of my dream, (it's mostly NiGHTS OST for me). My favourite track to play whil in a dream is 'Cruising Together' from JoD.

#100605 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by NightySonic on 30 September 2013 - 11:38 AM in Dream Discussion

I've dreamt of NiGHTS only once. I remember the dream very vividly, (I don't wanna forget it) I was walking around Splash Garden, taking note of how vibrant and colourful everything seemed. I also felt like myself, I wasn't another person or anything like that. (if that makes any sense). Just before the dream ended, I heard a distinct voice behind me and I gasped as I recognized the voice. Sadly, I woke up before I turned around to see who had spoke. But I know who it sounded like, how NiGHTS sounded in JoD!