Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SammyKleww's Content

There have been 31 items by SammyKleww (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100700 NiGHTS into Peter Pan's Flight?

Posted by SammyKleww on 17 February 2014 - 03:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I WISH I WAS THAT ARTSY

MY MEDIUM IS PAPER, NOT MAKING THINGS

ah well 

You could always try paper mache~

#100699 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by SammyKleww on 17 February 2014 - 03:40 AM in Creative Stuff!

I need to get me a cello ASAP 

Oh, you play Cello?

#100696 NiGHTS into Peter Pan's Flight?

Posted by SammyKleww on 16 February 2014 - 04:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh I posted this really late at night so I wasn't thinking at all! I wasn't planing to put a figure on anything, that's why I put the tag 'prank' in the tags. It was manly to see what people thought. :)

P.S. I did not mean the real Big Ben, I meant the one inside Peter pan's flight, but still not a good idea! :P

Oh derp XD Still, most of what I said applies; even more so the vandalism portion. xD; I think making a Bellbridge lamp sounds significantly more safer and a lot more fun anyway~

#100693 NiGHTS into Peter Pan's Flight?

Posted by SammyKleww on 15 February 2014 - 05:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm not sure the legal stand point of this, let alone how long the figure would last up there before being destroyed by elements and birds. I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like a bad idea. As sentimental and sweet as it is, it would be more trouble and less rewarding than it's worth. Instead, why not craft a fake Big Ben model that is roughly a few feet high and place a small figurine on that and take a few pictures? It would be significantly less dangerous and if you coat everything in a glaze or a thin layer of resin and keep in in doors, it should last twice as long. c: Would also make for a great room decoration too! Imagine it also being a lamp, which I can totally see being plausible. Aha! If you decide against it, I'm going to try making a lamp for myself; but not of Big Ben, but of Bellbridge Tower~ Ehehe... Sorry... Rambled a bit there.

Still, if you're set on getting those figures up there--- I highly recommend making sure they are coated in thick layers of resin or at least something to protect the original clay model from rain, sleet and snow... Not to mention wind damage! Also, gluing them down onto the tower would be a good idea as well--- Don't want those birds getting to them and snatching them for their nests. I also suggest trying to find a place on Big Ben where they have something over them, like a support beam or anything to help further protect them from the elements.

I also have to say; tread with caution. If you plan on putting clay figures on the top of a tower like Big Ben, please don't do anything that will put your life at risk. Also, check the laws of vandalism for London--- Because I'm pretty sure gluing clay figurines onto a historical and well known landmark is technically a form of that.

#100692 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by SammyKleww on 15 February 2014 - 04:58 AM in Creative Stuff!

I've memorized the melody for my double ocarina, and I usually break it out every once and a while whenever I'm in a real NiGHTS-y mood.

Really? That sounds cute actually. I'd love to hear Dreams Dreams on a cello to be honest. I think it would sound simply divine <3

#100677 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 31 January 2014 - 05:43 AM in Creative Stuff!

Whoops here's a big update:

Happy new years! (Lol very late Sammy what's wrong with you.)

I blame my friend Mayura for making me like this.

Weee no one will understand this

My favorite second level!

I really think these two are great friends

PAINTINNNNNNGGGG 

Well, have fun.

#100673 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 20 January 2014 - 07:47 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hey Look it's Will and Helen!

#100670 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 16 January 2014 - 05:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

Aha, Well, Madoka is a magical girl anime, so of course, a crossover would be adorable as hell ;)

Speaking of this topic being revived, I should probably mention that the above links are kind of not working. That is because I changed my username on Tumblr!

If you replace "Sammy-Kleww" with "Pika-Kleww" the links will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Luckily, I've made an art blog since then, and I will not be changing that accounts username! (Slap me if I ever do.)

Click here to see the account in general

Click here to see the art I posted on there

Click here for the written work I've posted on there

Aha, I am a lazy bum for not posting everything individually, but there's a lot of stuff, ya know? But from here on out I will post things on here as I update my art blog.

Also, I'll probably start posting my written works on here too, so that means I should go delete that other thread... (If I can't, may an admin do it for me, please?)

#100628 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 12 November 2013 - 03:23 AM in Creative Stuff!

More art, because reviving these forums is fun.

http://sammy-kleww.t...-you-flee-there

#100612 Dolls and Fanfictions

Posted by SammyKleww on 04 October 2013 - 03:38 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd say you can just post the fanfic in the creative section, there have been other threads there about fanfics. It's certainly possible someone may want a doll, dunno if it crosses the copyright line but feel free to share them at the very least :)

Hmm, alright. Thanks for answering.

As for the copyright issue, I'm sure they won't mind considering I'm not going to be mass producing the dolls and they would be technically commissioned. Regardless, I'll be careful.

#100604 Dolls and Fanfictions

Posted by SammyKleww on 29 September 2013 - 04:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey guys; it's Sammy again with a few questions.

Well, let's start off with the more... "Demanding" issue I guess.

Recently, I got the idea of making a NiGHTS doll for myself, and then two kids I baby sit from time to time asked if they could have dolls too... And with all of the fabric I have, an idea popped into my head to start making and selling NiGHTS dolls. I haven't made any of the dolls yet, but I really do have a lot of fabric I'd love to actually use. I can make a few big dolls (A bit taller than two feet tall... maybe two feet and a half? I'm not sure the exact measurements) and a lot of little dolls (Close to one foot tall) out of several different types of fabric. It's pretty nuts, and my dad is getting a bit cross with me about the mess all the supplies is making, so... My question is, if I started selling NiGHTS dolls, would anyone here want one? I mean, you can chose from different fabrics and what not...

That's the main topic out of the way; the other thing I wanted to talk about was fanfictions. I don't know exactly how posting fanfictions on this website works, if it's even allowed. If it is allowed, is there a specific rating I have to stay under? Also, I think fanfictions would go under the creative section, but there isn't a dedicated forum for fanfictions. Is there a specific reason for this? I'm just curious.

Well, thanks for reading.

#100600 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 18 September 2013 - 07:56 AM in Community Corner

Bumping up this thread, I don't know if you saw my ideas for dealing with anxiety or not... I guess I can post an update here as well.

I realized that I'm the most anxious when I'm in a large crowd of people I don't know. I just want to hide away from everyone and keep to myself. I also learned today that sitting next to a stranger on the bus is greatly unsettling. Also, driving is terrifying for me because I'm terrified I'm going to hit someone and kill someone because I'm too careless. I don't want that responsibility in my hands, thank you very much...

#100592 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 13 September 2013 - 11:30 PM in Community Corner

That actually might help a lot. I've also been thinking of ways to relieve anxiety, and I came up with a few things;

One was inspired by my friend DP, where you fold a paper star (Or just a piece of paper) and you write something negative on it (Like a fear or an anxiety you have) and you put it in a jar. When your jar is full, you burn away/wash away/destroy the negative thoughts and you're left with just an empty jar to begin the cycle again.

Another idea I had was to get a safety item-- or in my case, to make one--- That you'd carry around with you and when you're having a panic attack, squeeze it to help calm down faster.

I also find that drawing/writing/ranting at people helps me calm down.

I haven't made the safety item yet nor have I filled up the jar, but I think these things will help and I hope they can help you too.

#100588 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by SammyKleww on 10 September 2013 - 10:35 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thank you! And, I have the MIDI file / music sheet, but I'm surprised no one else has tried to play it on an actual flute. I'd love it if someone actually did; that would be really cool.

#100584 Gonzo draws NiGHTS stuff sometimes

Posted by SammyKleww on 03 September 2013 - 01:53 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hey! I recognize those doodles. You're the person who drew my hatless NiGHTS that one time! Hi!

You're doodles are really cute, by the way. I hope to see more of them.

#100582 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 02 September 2013 - 10:36 AM in Creative Stuff!

Nice! Interesting take on NiGHTS's outfit, like the variation on the collar jewels.

Ahh, right, I keep forgetting. I draw NiGHTS in this outfit I designed instead of his canon ones. It all started with Winged!NiGHTS and those beautiful boots...

Speaking of my design, here's more of it.

Here's a dark form for you too.

NiGHTS don't go near that thing!

#100580 Sammy Kleww's Doodle dump

Posted by SammyKleww on 01 September 2013 - 08:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

Basically, this is where I'll be posting my pictures to show off.

Edit: Here are two pictures I recently finished.

http://sammy-kleww.t...think-guys-imma

http://sammy-kleww.t...a-think-remarks

#100567 Get Better Sleep

Posted by SammyKleww on 27 August 2013 - 10:35 PM in Dream Discussion

It all depends on why you're turning off your electronics. If you're turning them off to save money from your electric bill, then yes, pull the plug on everything. If you have hyper sensitive hearing, then also unplug them if you can hear it. Otherwise, I doubt unplugging things will help. I happen to stay on the pc in my bed all day and it does nothing to my sleeping patterns.

What I've realized is that the sun makes me tired and the moon makes me wide awake. While I can sleep at night, I sleep better during the day; I actually wake up well rested after a day time nap. So, my suggestion is, change your sleeping environment or the time of day in which you sleep. Try finding out where you're the most comfortable, when you're the most tired, comfortable temperatures, ectect.

#100554 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 25 August 2013 - 04:47 PM in Community Corner

Torrent it? I didn't think that was possible. I'll look into the videos though. Thank you.

I'll look Claire Weekes up as well, and I'll let you know if I find anything to help you with your anxiety disorder. I'm here if you need to vent as well as just to talk to about anxiety issues and the lot.

Edit: I recently came up with an interesting idea; why not try writing down your anxiety and phobias and troubles onto a piece of scrap paper and burning it? Like, to burn away your troubles.

#100552 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 25 August 2013 - 04:12 PM in Community Corner

That's not exactly the ideal way to treat anxiety disorders, but alas, if it comes down to it then so be it. I just want to stop feeling like this. I don't think it has anything to do with my diet, as I've tried to cut out caffeine and eat better previously. It only made me feel sad because I couldn't eat the foods I wanted to eat. I have a semi-healthy diet as it is though. I do like tea, but only peppermint with a lot of sugar. I don't have a lot of money, so that special tea is a no go.

I have a lot of uncertainty. I'm never really certain on anything... It's very likely that I do have an anxiety disorder, but like I said, I should get a professional opinion on the matter. Though I'll try to find a therapist who has experience with Anxiety disorders because coping does not equal getting rid of it.

I would look into that person, however, I doubt I'd be able to buy their product anyway... No money, as I've stated before. Though, can you give me a link to those videos you mentioned? They might be of use...

#100550 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 25 August 2013 - 02:07 PM in Community Corner

I've already considered the possibility and I demanded a therapist from my father as soon as I discovered it. I don't want to self diagnose or any of that nonsense, but it's pretty close to what I have. Only a professional will be able to determine it though.

It's ironic, actually. I'm not very articulate at all. Not when it comes to describing my emotions at a given time or explaining how I feel about something. I can talk about symptoms easy; to me they're just symptoms to a disorder. Though ask me about anything related to my feelings, I get confused as I try hard to explain a simple emotion or feeling. I guess I can be both extremely articulate or really terrible with my words, depending on the subject and my current mood.

I do care for others, at least. I do want to fix my problems, but some of the greatest things that bother me are far out of my control, though I suppose I could be going to therapy for that. 

Hmm... My heart rate increases, my breath deepens (Well, when I'm trying to calm down when I'm aware of of a panic attack), I'm very shaky and fidgety, I tend to cry, Excess amount of panic, racing thoughts that make the panic worse by creating a terrible scenario to the situation that is already bothering me, headaches, stomach aches, and afterwards, exhaustion. I don't listen to anyone during a panic attack, I physically can't listen to them, I hear/see them saying it's fine but I can't believe them no matter how much I want to.

#100543 Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Posted by SammyKleww on 25 August 2013 - 03:42 AM in Community Corner

I feel bad replying to this post when I don't have any tips or tricks to control anxiety, but I feel the need to post in this topic anyway.

I think I have severe anxiety and paranoia. I often can't accept compliments from anyone relating to my art or novels and I sort of get flattered for a moment, and then think "Oh they're just saying that because of X reason." I have an odd nervous tick to scratch at any imperfections on my shoulders, arms and legs if I feel anxious. I can barely trust my closest friends in fear that they despise me or find me to be a bothersome pest that they'd rather just get rid of. I think my parents are very disappointed in me and they belittle me. When I know I irritated a friend, I feel extremely guilty for a long period of time and I beat myself up over it, even if they say it's fine, I can't believe them no matter how hard I try. It eventually results in me hiding away from people and distancing myself from them because I don't want to hurt them or annoy them with my problems, especially since they want to help but can't. They can't help no matter what they say or do and it hurts to admit that. I hate making them feel like dirt at my expense, and I wish there was a way for them to help me but I can't figure it out for the life of me, and nothing I do is ever good enough. Sometimes, I get paranoid to sleep at night because of ants and other bugs biting me.

I'm probably very close to agoraphobia actually, in hindsight. I don't like leaving my house.

I'm not medicated, or seeing a therapist. I know I should, but I haven't been able to. I find that when I'm having a panic attack, soothing music helps me calm down faster, but that's about all I got for you.

#100536 Do you like Owl?

Posted by SammyKleww on 24 August 2013 - 05:49 PM in Poll Area

I REALLY like Owl. As a contrast to NiGHTS's bratty child persona, Owl gives off an elderly, calm and wise aura that's refreshing. He's gentle and caring; to the point in which he is a worry wart and shows great concern for even the smallest things. He gives off a paranoid aura too, and even though he's weak physically, he does try his best to assist NiGHTS and the visitors when they need it. And while he can ramble on, it's not too terribly difficult to avoid him.

I can gush about Owl all day <3 He's just so fluffy and cute. I need a plush of him.

#100535 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by SammyKleww on 24 August 2013 - 04:57 PM in Creative Stuff!

You're really talented! No need to be shy about that :D

Oh no no no;;; The song was made in a program, not on an actual flute. I mean, I used to play the flute and I could probably play it if I wanted to (and had a working flute) but I don't want to fool you into believing I played this... Aha, thank you regardless. ;w;

#100533 Dreams Dreams: NiGHTS's Solo

Posted by SammyKleww on 24 August 2013 - 04:44 PM in Creative Stuff!

Absolutely beautiful ;u; thank you for sharing!!

A-ahh---!

-shys away-

T-to think I'd get a compliment from the great TRiPPY... <3 I'm flattered. Thank you! Glad you liked it!