Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Hype's Content

There have been 9 items by Hype (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40313 My Dream Info

Posted by Hype on 05 February 2008 - 10:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I wonder, can the Kingpian withstand/destroy maren in the garden... its massive!

Woah, I.... augh jealous!

Wroaar! I was working on the same thing, I killed off all my pure 'pians, glowing 'pians and left my garden with only Shleep / Black bird thing mepians with heads or wings, trying to see if the NiD formula still worked.

Guess you got there first. and I still haven't *cry*.

#39873 Wizeman's glass wall of doom!

Posted by Hype on 02 February 2008 - 02:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've gotten stuck in the forcefield too.
It really only happens if you try to attack from above or below, you'll get wedged and NiGHTS simply wont respond more than a slight jiggle on the spot (and wont flash purple as if NiGHTS is hitting it), mash the drill dash button, and if you're lucky, the second NiGHTS will turn up and bash the force field down.

...the reason you couldn't escape was probably due to the game flipping NiGHTS 180 degrees on impact, as it no longer counted NiGHTS touching the field, but had you wedged in it, unable to move... Although I'd expect Wizeman to switch attack phases after a while. Guess not.

I've also had situations where hits simply don't register on Wizeman, so yeah, the battle is a bit buggy.

#39872 Lots of My Dream questions

Posted by Hype on 02 February 2008 - 01:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

3. Why do some of my nightopians have dragon-like wings?

Sheep mepians gain bat/dragon wings. Many enemies that lack wings give odd wings to pians when combined, such as insect wings for scorpion hybrids and such.

Its no glich I can assure you.

#39871 My Dream Info

Posted by Hype on 02 February 2008 - 01:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Could be a rare Goodle action, seeming as all they seem to do is glow and act skittish, plus they looks pretty much like regular Nightopians.

If it isn't glowing then, maybe its just something they can do with little influence, like sleds in the snow?

Perhaps your Garden has turned to desert?

#39545 The Ending

Posted by Hype on 01 February 2008 - 11:29 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It is a bit odd though, that Reala just "disappears" from the whole plot from that point on, I can imagine the hurried nature of the situation, but it seems more of an oversight or lack of time, as it just doesn't mesh or flow right.

#39544 Dragons In my Dream

Posted by Hype on 01 February 2008 - 11:15 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

All of my 'pians seem to be doing that right now...(not that theres many left O_O)

Do yours sorta "float away" when they pull it out? Mine do...

#38524 The Ending

Posted by Hype on 28 January 2008 - 01:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If all this speculation turns out to be wrong, hey, Sega is great at destroying continuity and reviving the fallen while at the same time providing no real reason "uhh, it was a robot!", "NO! Wait! It never happened! Yes...". They can just pull a Shadow the Hedgehog and bam! Everythings good.

Hahaha, just needed to say that, this is tradgedy in a SEGA game, after all.

#38522 My Dream Info

Posted by Hype on 28 January 2008 - 12:09 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Augh... All my 'pians do is sparkle, sing, mob me, breed and go limp and roll around for no reason.
The rolling thing confuses me, as all they do is lose expression and animation and start rotation around while clipping through things in an odd fashion.

Has anyone actually had their 'pians INTERACT with scenery objects, other than TVs and Music Boxes? I'd really like to see a 'pian disco!

Oook, I feel sick looking at the little guys.
Arrr, they aren't even cute anymore, they look like bald, cone-headed, big-eyed, angel-doppleganger creeps.

Rawr, I need to do more levels and get more mepians, they look cuter and I need fire!

#38521 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Hype on 28 January 2008 - 11:12 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Name : Hype

Nick: Hype_Chao

Piccy: Uhh, can I just use my Avatar? Or do I have to upload it someplace, I'm no good with forum image posting.

FC: 0817-2920-4497

Message: Rawr~ I'm not so good at NiGHTs, being a fairly big newbie, but I'll go for a race or a simple stroll through My Dreams, just don't expect mass quantities of skill!

Forum name: Hype