Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

evilblackcat22's Content

There have been 4 items by evilblackcat22 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29366 Collision

Posted by evilblackcat22 on 10 December 2007 - 06:24 AM in Nightmare

"Ahhh..."

He his maniacal smiled grew as he looked up at the smoky sky. Everything has been so much soother since the day when his Master took over the Waking, and lay waste to Nightopia. He no longer had to worry about collecting ideya, or receiving punishment from his Master if he hadn't collected enough. And why was that? Because the ideyas was now useless, and it wouldn't be like there'd be any more around.
...that's, at lest, how he viewed it.

Clawz followed his usual route. He didn't quite understand why his Master wanted them to keep looking for any survivors. It just seemed to be a waste of time. He'd much rather plant his bombs all over the area again. However, he wasn't allowed to since what had happen last time. One of the new third-class maren stepped on Clawz's mine and....well, let's just say it wasn't pretty--But Clawz didn't really to care what happened to the maren. In fact, he thought it was funny.
Just as Clawz was coming to an end to his route, he looked up once more. Suddenly, he noticed a disturbance in the sky. He was surprised to see something like this. "This is really out of the ordinary...!" He thought to himself, "Should I tell Master Wizeman--?"
Time didn't give him enough to think when something--or [i]someone
suddenly appeared, and fell from where the disturbance was. He watched as it fell far away, but was able to hear and see the loud crash...

~~~

[i]"Ahhg--Noo!"

He tried to fly away and grab onto something, but it was in vain as he was pulled into the vortex. He shut his eyes tightly as the sudden pressure surrounded him on all sides. He held his breathe as he shuddered in pain and fear...and to think--he was waiting for this moment. The moment when he could leave this damned place where he was prisoned...

So now, he was finally going to get his wish. He was going to escape, but the same way how he was sent there.

He could sense himself exiting, still had his eyes closed, and then he fell down, down, down....until he crashed into the ground.

SiGHT was in agony, obviously, as he let out a groan. His head throbbed in pain, and it wasn't long after till his whole body was screaming in pain as well. It felt like every bone in his body was broken--no, more like shattered. He lay in the crater the impact had made, unable to think or move....

~~~

#29263 Collision

Posted by evilblackcat22 on 09 December 2007 - 03:13 AM in Planning and Advertising

@Hime Blue: YAY. *huggies*

Ehe, note to all...it shalt take me some time to post in this kind of way, and that I don't normally use "big words". Cause of this--If I'm holding any back from the roleplay, I might quit. No questions! ...k? I duwanna kept ya from yer fun ;P

#28856 Collision

Posted by evilblackcat22 on 06 December 2007 - 05:14 AM in Planning and Advertising

Mmmhm--I wanted to post on here quickly to ask if it may be alright that I sumbit SiGHT to this if there is still room,((if it is possible, I'll post his profile and stuff in the morning)) and that I'll play Clawz or Puffy if s'okay--however if anyone wanted them, they can have t'em...k?

EDIT: Heeere it 'tis.

Name: SiGHT
Played By Itim Sorashi ((evilblackcat22))
Species: Male Nightmaren
Attracted to any type of Ideyas, but fav' is the Blue Ideyas
History: SiGHT was one of the seven prototypes for NiGHTS and the others. ((So--yeah, he was created before them.)) He was ranked one of Wizeman's first-class maren since he was, for quite a while, Wizeman's successful and promising creation. He was completely loyal to Wizeman and did what he could to help him get to take over Nightopia, and the real world. Most the time he knew that the other prototypes, and himself, was going to be replaced. But he did nothing to stop Wizeman. In fact, he helped him to make better adjustments to the new ones--Jackle, Clawz, Puffy, Gillwing, ect...
He also almost found a way to steal red ideya from dreamers...but an accident occurred during one of his experiments, and he became ideya-toxicated--or something...Intrestly, Fee was there at this time, chained up. (SiGHT was the one who did it) After the accident, SiGHT released him, help him save a dreamer, and went back to Nightopia with Fee. For the rest of his time there, he was good. It turned out to be that he was shrouded by darkness, and was blinded by his own unwillingness to learn. He was also influenced by Fee to stay in Nightopia, and help dreamers...Unfortuantly, it wasn't long after 'till his brother and sister (Soth and Pani) came and took him back.
Wizeman didn't kill him, but instead sealed him away in more of a different realm of some sort. Wizeman planned to keep him in there for a long amount of time, but he had competely forgot about SiGHT cause of all the problems(OR success) he was having.
SiGHT was evencutlly let out, he doesn't quite remember everything right away. But the blue orb on his chest started to shine after a while, and too his horror that Wizeman was still alive...
Greatest Wish: To forever serve Wizeman(Evil); To protect Nightopia, the pians, and dreamers.(Good)
Greatest Fear: Being trapped/cagged

...ehe heh...heh...er, I think I over did it for the history part...

#28727 Collision

Posted by evilblackcat22 on 05 December 2007 - 02:05 AM in Planning and Advertising

Hello thar Blue-chama, and everybody~! XP ...I'm not too late--am I? And if not...still have OC opened? ((I...dunno if I should sumbit one--I might, or none at all. 'K?)) I might take on one of the silly marens that are availble soon--but I er....*wince* ...need more-ish info on them about them..gomen.