Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sk8teland85's Content

There have been 4 items by Sk8teland85 (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91357 What would you want in a new NiGHTS game?

Posted by Sk8teland85 on 22 June 2010 - 07:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ever since E3 2010 and seeing the flying segments from Kid Icarus: Uprising on 3DS I can't help but think how it would be neat to see a NiGHTS game like that.

#81713 The Legend of Zelda

Posted by Sk8teland85 on 17 November 2009 - 12:41 AM in Community Corner

A Link to the Past is my all time favorite followed closely by Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, and Majora's Mask

#79845 5 Things.

Posted by Sk8teland85 on 27 October 2009 - 08:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmm well:

1) The colorful environment graphics - Yeah the character models might not have been great but the environments were very nice to look at, especially in Pure Valley, Crystal Castle, and Memory Forest
2) Nice variety in stages - While yes not all of them were great at least there was a nice variety to pick from
3) The overall length - This is one of those games I think is just the right amount of length, any longer and I think it may have overstayed it welcome and gotten a little stale and repetitive.
4) Updated Character Design - While I did like the original design I though the updated ones were well done and still kept that familiar feel to them
5) Great Soundtrack - The music in this game was just phenomenal and easily one of the best in gaming history. Yes Super Mario Galaxy gets all the praise as having the best soundtrack from a 2007 game but IMO Journey of Dreams beats it.

#72596 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by Sk8teland85 on 23 July 2009 - 01:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Worst:

1) Bad use of Wii Controls, especially Wii Remote Mindsite
2) Too Short
3) Poor character models
4) Inability to really explore the dream worlds like in the original.
5) Overall the game felt rushed and unpolished at parts

Best:

1) NiGHTS is finally back
2) Nice world design overall
3) Great soundtrack
4) Pretty much all the other visuals besides the character models look great
5) Overall nice structure of the game.