Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

andersam's Content

There have been 4 items by andersam (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100749 So where do we go now?

Posted by andersam on 08 July 2014 - 09:30 PM in Community Corner

I can't say for sure what I think about the store variable (lots of stuff to consider!) 

I'm really excited about getting some pages back up (The world needs to see the horror that is the NiGHTS archie comics) 

In terms of what I can offer, I know of a LOT of NiGHTS blogs in the tumblrsphere, as we get back up to date with scans and whatnot, some of it could be reposted to a sort of official .com tumblr and this will definitely catch the attention of the newer side of the fandom (I'd be more then happy to do this, if you guys think it a useful idea) 

I'm really excited to help bring the .com back to life, and really hope I can help play a part in that comeback

#100747 So where do we go now?

Posted by andersam on 08 July 2014 - 08:43 PM in Community Corner

Same here, I may not have many services to offer, but I'd be glad to help get the .com back on the map

#100745 So where do we go now?

Posted by andersam on 07 July 2014 - 06:49 PM in Community Corner

great to meet ya dex! 

All hail our kind new overlord ;)

#100626 What are you up to? (Or: let's have a reintroduction thread?)

Posted by andersam on 10 November 2013 - 01:43 AM in Community Corner

I'm currently in College getting a degree in entertainment design and hoping I'll be able to find something awesome to do for a living if the student loans don't kill me, other then that the only thing of note is I became a tumblr junkie haha. Boy does this place make me nostalgic. I'll have to keep checking in every now and again!