Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

*~ChAoSkY~*'s Content

There have been 53 items by *~ChAoSkY~* (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31045 IGN JoD Review

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 19 December 2007 - 12:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well every game that does not have blood, organs, guns and zombie killer army is not worth to play- at least this is what IGN says.

Lulz, they give SA2:B the same score....Guess what? It happens to be one of my favourite games of all time, and i still play it to this day. :rolleyes:
I don´t give a &%¤#¤ what the reviewers think, even if it is a book, movie or a video game- i happen to love the ones they hate, all the time!

You must decide yourself what to do in this life-whether it is a IRL issue or a decision over a buying a videogame!
You don´t have to do as the others do, just be yourself- and know thyself ! :D

#30373 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 15 December 2007 - 06:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

*Raises hand*

I was searching ign.com for any good gaming news, and i stumbeled upon a new JoD trailer...I wathced it, loved it, searched for more info and here i stand with the most awesome fans ever ready to play JoD! :)

#30243 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 14 December 2007 - 05:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thought: Your guys are getting your nerves off from waiting the JoD release on 20.12.....

I live in Europe, and it comes ONLY IN 30 DAYS.
Only. Yeah right, Nintendo Europe has also lost its sense of time. Games always comes withing one month from the USA release.

>.<
>.>
<.<

EDIT: Yay, the 20:th page! We did it, guys! : D

#30240 DVD VS Figurine

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 14 December 2007 - 05:02 PM in Poll Area

The document on the DVD was okay but...

THE FIGURE IS JUST ULTIMATELY CUTE. ._.

#30239 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 14 December 2007 - 04:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ew, thats a really creepy Nightmaren now, Jof! O_O

But for the voices, i like all of them...Especially Reala sounds like an upper-class London gentleman who is actually a creepy gangsta hanging around streets at saturday nights. x]
But Pians sound really cute, and NiGHTS was much better from what i´´ve expected. :]

#30238 Christmas Show Shout-Outs

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 14 December 2007 - 04:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone, and cheers to DiGi and TRiPPY! <_<

#28514 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 03 December 2007 - 03:05 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmmh...So that would at least last longer than 10 hours,eh? :3
But still, sounds very exiting, although i knew about a little of that stuff.....I want to get the game so badly now! D=

#28513 What if... someone made a NiGHTS anime?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 03 December 2007 - 03:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yesh, if it would have good plot, animation and it would respect the original game source, i would love it.
Maybe even a full-lenght movie, like ^_^GoDreamer mentioned...Why not? : D

#28509 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 03 December 2007 - 02:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thought: How long might it take to finish this game? Longer that NiD?
I dont want JoD be too short, and not too long,for an average gamer like me....What do you think?
How much the gameplay would last per one dreamer, and would it have a lot of replay value or not?
Oh , and i want also know how much it took time from you to get trough the basic story per a dreamer in NiD.
I need your opinions, because i am a newbie fan and i am still in this some kind of edge of buying it or not...Help? :/

#28507 Rayman

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 03 December 2007 - 02:43 PM in Community Corner

LOVE ´EM.
I have been a fan since this one 9-year old kiddo got herself Rayman Revolution. :3

But i do not love the new games. At all. >__<
I think that they have kind of ruined the series with all those non-adventuric games and minigame collections.
1:st was okay, 2:nd was THE BEST, 3:rd was a bit "meeeeeeehhh?" but the fourth one has been a dissapointment,sadly. :(
There´s no epic adventure and exprolation, you just run around with acky bunnies protecting your new loony friends at the same time...Huh?
Personally i think that Michel...someone,can´t remember now, but anyway, he was the first person to make Raymans, especially the first and second ones, and i think that his ideas etc. can clearly been seen in these games, unlike the last two ones where some random dude has taken the power to desing them. -_-

The TV series was kind of okay mind play about "what if..." question focusing on Rayman 2. The voice actors and chacters were nice, but they should have made a decent ending. :/

'Nuff said. x]

#28227 I found another Iizuka interview

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 01 December 2007 - 08:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Our industry seems to be flooded with violent games - which is fine for the mature audience. But I wanted to create a game for everyone that would touch the consciousness of those who are looking for games outside of that trend, a more family friendly game.

I love you, Iizuka! Finally someone who can think outside of the box! :3

But anyways, great interwiew, thanks for telling about this. :]

#28225 Iizuka answers our questions in London!

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 01 December 2007 - 08:28 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Wow, this is purely awesome stuf.....

Iizuka must have jumped off his chair when he founds out that the rest of the fanbase world knows about Selph.x´D

#28078 A message to NiD.Com from Sega

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 30 November 2007 - 04:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Oh. My. God. D=

This is SO awesome. Congrtas to your both, DiGi and TRiPPy about the stuff that happened.
SEGA might have more suprises in their hands that we all could never expect.
But now, i am truely delighted that i joined this fanbase! ^__^

#27484 Fan art

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 27 November 2007 - 03:31 PM in Creative Stuff!

Want to know something?

THIS COMIC IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Corgeous. I love it, i want to read it more! ^____^

#27305 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 26 November 2007 - 12:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random thought: Must know more about JoD! >_<
Random thought 2: There´s no NiGHTS.....ads in the game magazines in here where i live. ;_;
Random thought 3: I want to challenge everyone into a race here! x3

#27113 New JoD ad

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 25 November 2007 - 08:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Uu, pretty. I like it. ^.^

And for the dates, maybe the ad was made with the old date before they decided to make another delay?
Either way, i´m also hoping that they don´t jump on the gun here. : /

#27111 ~// Leonhart's NiGHTS Graphic Art \\~

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 25 November 2007 - 08:18 AM in Creative Stuff!

Whoa, those are so pretty, i love them! You are really talented! :)

#27109 NiGHTS merchandise

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 25 November 2007 - 08:14 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have NOTHING, people. Absolutely nothing.
But that´s because i am a newbie fan and my parent´s don´t allow me to buy from Internet. ._.

But i hope for JoD figures and PLUSHIES! ^_^

#26977 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 24 November 2007 - 08:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Sorry for this offtopic,buuuut....

Heard he's in the DS version but i don't know if that applies to the Wii version too.
We were told by one of those 'sources' a few days ago, lol.

IGN,Dream events on M&S:
Dream Platform (10,000M Diving, Tropical Reef Diving Area) - More like skydiving, soar through hoops and perform aerial tricks while avoiding obstacles and opponents to reach the finish line first.

Original link

Is it just me ,or do i sniff something suspicious here? >_<

#26316 Some Small findings...

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 21 November 2007 - 12:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

OMG.

The human mask looks so scary! @_@

Anyway, good finds, keep it up. :]

#26309 I finally gave in!

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 21 November 2007 - 12:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Whee, another victim of the NiD fans! xD

Naw, just kidding...
Welcome, enjoy your stay! ^_^

#26116 Hey! ^^

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 20 November 2007 - 02:40 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there, welcome to the boards!
Have fun! ^_^

#26113 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 20 November 2007 - 02:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I dont know what to think about this....It would be nice if they would release it worldwide,
but PS2 seems to be a wereid choice, though... @_@.

#25886 NiGHTS Saturn 40% Beta

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 19 November 2007 - 01:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Wow, TRAViS... This is so incredible, thanks man! D=
I would give you some money... IF i owned some.*coughcough* >_>

#25686 Another Hello

Posted by *~ChAoSkY~* on 18 November 2007 - 03:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there, welcome!
I hate the same things that you do...x´D

Have fun and PM me if you want to talk about something! :]