Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

GoldDreams's Content

There have been 23 items by GoldDreams (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#30667 US Nights JOD commercial

Posted by GoldDreams on 17 December 2007 - 02:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I seen this commercial aired once last Saturday morning around 10:30ish while waiting for Dinosaur King to come back on.... I don't have cable and it was on the FOX network. It really drove me mad the rest of the morning hoping to catch another glimpse. It doesn't make sense that this commercial isn't aired enough. While Sega is advertising the heck out of that Golden Compass and Mario & Sonic titles........

Anyway, I was so excited when I seen it. It did show quite a bit of juicy new in game shots and CGI. The music was the usual Nights theme mix. Which had me swaying my head on cue. I really love the CGI which displayed Nights flying about in a playful manner. As the usual voice over describes the game and content. I hope to see it again soon. Yet in another day I suppose it doesn't matter.

#30488 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by GoldDreams on 16 December 2007 - 01:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I can't wait for this soundtrack to be released. I simply loved the original titles soundtrack and I am sure this one will be just as good. I've already caught myself running to watch videos just to hear the music. I am sure once I get this set of CDs they will be on my playlist for quite awhile. I am hoping I can manage to find a copy. Will most likely pre-order this soundtrack. That way I know I am going to get a copy before it sells out.

#27739 New JoD ad

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 November 2007 - 08:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I can certainly wait a long time for something this good to come along. After 11 years a few more months couldn't hurt. I've seen some ads with the date "12,19,2007", but that doesn't mean anything. Considering all the Mario and Sonic ads said Nov.20 and it came out on the 6th. I really like how the newer ones I seen all said Holidays. Which could be after the new year. Anyway, I really like seeing all the ads for the upcoming JoD.

#27735 New Journey of Dreams review

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 November 2007 - 08:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm really hoping for a delay. I want this game to get that extra time for Sega to polish it up a bit. A sequel of this magnitude deserves to be the very best possible. So Sega should check to make sure things are all squared off with the fans of the original who have been asking for this over a decade now. I really can't wait but if Sega wants to take the extra few months to make it shine a bit, I'm not going to complain one bit.

#27151 NiGHTS into Dreams PS2 Site up !

Posted by GoldDreams on 25 November 2007 - 04:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a possible Wii version of this game. I think with how easily it seems PS2 games can be ported to the Wii. Sega should definitely look into porting it some how. It would be nice to see it released as Wii-Ware. Sega has yet to announce any content for this new feature launching next year. I don't see the point in buying a PS2 just for a single game I'd like to play. If that is the only means I'll stick to playing the Saturn version. Unless otherwise tempted by something more.

#27147 More japanese merch

Posted by GoldDreams on 25 November 2007 - 03:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm also hoping to snag a copy of the soundtrack and the black tee. I doubt any of it will get released here in the states. More likely will be promotional gear. If all else fails there is always importing.

#26727 New NiGHTS: JoD videos at IGN

Posted by GoldDreams on 23 November 2007 - 07:23 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I watched the multi-player race prior to seeing the others listed. An with how long it takes IGN's videos to load it will be the only one I see until they get put on youtube. It annoys me when I have to wait to watch between loading. The music in the two player race sounded really good. An the graphics are some of the best I've seen on the Wii. So I don't know why some feel the need to complain about them. I'm liable to watch another vid, perhaps? Because reading all the comments on this "Ice Castle" place has me really interested.

#26109 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by GoldDreams on 20 November 2007 - 02:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I would much rather have this game as an unlockable or as a VC title. Yet I know the creator of the sequel said its not likely to make it to VC, I can still dream. I will not own a PS2 not even if this is true. I've no use for Sony. I personally believe they are responsible for ruining gaming as we know it, and turning it into a mainstream "trendy" thing. I'd much rather see the original title on the 360. I am so against the Sony corp that I try not to buy anything with the label on it. If I can at all help. Which is not always the case with most electronic items. No I am not a fan boy. I just don't agree with the Companies policies and procedures.

#25432 Huge IGN Update

Posted by GoldDreams on 16 November 2007 - 03:51 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I am really enjoying the concept art. It looks great, and shows the designers really had a personal attachment to the characters. Since the designs are so well thought out. The new boss also looks great. I suppose this is the new Clawz? Since it does have a familiar theme to it with the way the cats look.

#24369 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by GoldDreams on 08 November 2007 - 08:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The interviews from the past two days have been very educational. I especially loved the details and hints from the JoD interview today. I can't wait to hear more in regards to the soundtrack. Since that was confirmed. Reading all this information has me wanting to break out the ol' Saturn and have a go at the original. Yet I'm already hyped enough as it is. Doing so might only make it worse.

#24136 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by GoldDreams on 07 November 2007 - 06:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

While we all wait for todays update.....

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was plans to release the soundtrack? I'd really like to own it. I really like what they shared with the Tuesday update. Along with what I came across here. I'm just really hoping they release the soundtrack at least in Japan. I will gladly import if need be.

I also really enjoyed the videos. Some people are complaining about the graphics but I think its looking fantastic.

#24079 The NiGHTS Font

Posted by GoldDreams on 07 November 2007 - 02:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Thanks for hooking us all up with this great font. I love it and hopefully I care share it with others as you have done for us.

#24078 We're off to see the wizard~

Posted by GoldDreams on 07 November 2007 - 01:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Congratulations on this. I can see how you would be excited. That would be a dream come true for many of NiGHTS original fans.

The one thing I am most curious to find out about the game is if Sega managed to get the free handed controls right. They had better! LOL

Hope you enjoy your trip and can't wait to discover what more you could have to tell us next week!

#24075 1UP JoD news all week! :)

Posted by GoldDreams on 07 November 2007 - 01:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I happened to be browsing the net early the other morning when I got off work. That is when I came across this news and went to post it in this forum. Unfortunately I could not post, but I did have your email so I sent it to ya. I am so honored to have my actual name mentioned within the beginning post. I am actually surprised I was the first person to have alerted you guys to it. Thanks so much for the recognition. As for any future scenarios if this is to happen I discovered how to alert everyone via forums. By the most recent topic of explanation.

Anyway, I was really excited when I was reading details on the "My Dream" feature. An how it can be explored and shared with friends through wifi. That is a great touch. I am still confused as to if this was the only feature supporting the weather channel? It would be great if the single player experience did the same. I also think they could touch up the graphics of these bonus features. They do not appear to be on par with the quality presented within the single player game.

#23151 Overall Feelings of the NiGHTS Series?

Posted by GoldDreams on 31 October 2007 - 03:26 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS is the single greatest creation in the entire gaming industry. Not only has this one shot title remained fresh in the memories of all those lucky enough to play the game, but also in the memories of those who haven't. This was done in part with the countless (annoying teases) with cameos in Sega games. Which was always a shame for Sonic Team to do such a thing. Anyway, I once believed that NiGHTS was on the fast track to becoming Sega's next mascot to replace Sonic in the 32-bit era and beyond. Unfortunately this never panned out.

I love NiGHTS for many reasons. It was released at a turning point in my life. An the themes set forth and the bits left to the imagination left more for me to be captured within. Each feature complimented the other to the point where you'd easily find yourself entirely consumed in the atmosphere. What I took out of the game besides the epic tale of "Follow your dreams" etc, was that there is more to your dreams than what many want to believe. Along with so many other personal truths that have followed. NiGHTS definitely was a positive guide down this path.

#23031 New Vid from EGS Mexico 2007

Posted by GoldDreams on 30 October 2007 - 12:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This footage doesn't look that bad. I (along with others) would like to know what the name of the owl is? I do not mind waiting. Perhaps its best that way? I really am trying hard not to spoil too much for myself prior to my first time playing.Yet Sega is making that complicated by adding in all this new stuff to the universe. Sadly I've yet to watch in game footage with official sound and music included. I am most interested in hearing this. Because the music and sounds were always among the most important compliments to the original NiD. So to me its very important for the music in this game to be equally as memorable.

#22839 Hi, new NiGHTS fan here...

Posted by GoldDreams on 29 October 2007 - 12:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome here.

Fan-Fic in at times can get better than the official info. I wish you the best of luck with getting all your hopes and dreams up and going.

#22838 i m dreamadien a noob say hi and inroduce yourself to me

Posted by GoldDreams on 29 October 2007 - 12:12 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome.

I am also new around here. So at least you're not the only one.

#22837 Noob

Posted by GoldDreams on 29 October 2007 - 12:10 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks to all those who have given me a warm welcome.

As for the information, I'm sure I would have eventually found it else where. But I just knew it would be much easier to find here, and it was. I was curious of the new names for the Puffy and Gulpo rip offs.

#22630 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 October 2007 - 03:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

One of my favorite Nightmaren besides NiGHTS itself, is Clawz. The way it'd jump around to light the toy mice rockets and its distorted cats meow were too funny. I also thought he was out of place with the other bipedal Nightmaren having more animal characteristics. Sadly in my opinion this level received among the worst tracks among the soundtrack. Its a shame this characters potential was never clearly realized.

#22627 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 October 2007 - 03:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thank you so much. This is the exact information I came here in the hopes of finding. I was very curious of the new names (if any) for all each boss in JoD. The listing comprised here was really helpful in this event.

#22626 Noob

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 October 2007 - 03:14 AM in Introduce Yourself

I've been coming to nid.com for two or three years now. Having really enjoyed the collection of all things NiD. Before I had the soundtrack of my own, I'd always come to listen. Or just browse all the artwork and official pictures compiled. Yet not being much of a forum person I never felt the need for another password and user name to remember. So after all this time the site activity has clearly increased with the official announcement of the supposed sequel. An it seems here is the single place to find all the information available on the up coming title down to its fine details. Staying constant with updates, etc. So after months of feeling starved on such details I've decided to take a dive in your collective knowledge gathered here in this forum. Having already found the exact information I was seeking. I am relieved and ultimately glad I've joined.

As for me personally.. All I feel is important enough for me to mention is that I've been a fan of the original title since it came out. I am sure I only join the many of you out there that still own a working Saturn with the game. So whenever you get the urge to venture back into Nightopia you can be there. To me the game always held this deeper meaning than what many took in. It was like a sorta awakening for me. A push to teach that the astral really does matter and play an important role in our physical society. As a result I naturally claim NiD as my all time favorite game. An have been raving about it since.

Well its nice to be here. I want to thank you all once more.

#22623 Preorder Gift

Posted by GoldDreams on 28 October 2007 - 02:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I am hoping that Sega decides to release this in the states, or at least something equally as great. It better not be a coin! lol

Anyway, I seen this in the site news a while back and got so jealous. Another reason I wish I lived in Japan. They always get all the greatest pre-order items. Along with just about everything else the entertainment industry has to offer.