Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Darkest Maiden's Content

There have been 13 items by Darkest Maiden (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42917 The Unofficial NiD Chatroom

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 04 March 2008 - 01:05 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey guys, I went in there but nobody was chatting. Hope to see you guys on the chat room more often. Is there a certain hour where there are most users on?

#22556 How Do I Pass The Third Dreams/Worlds?

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 08:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Nice tip! Thanks!

#22544 SuperHappyFunTime NiGHTS Journey of Dreams Caption Contest

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 05:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image

LOL! I love it. I'm inspired...

Posted Image

#22518 Nightopia...

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 02:37 PM in Dream Discussion

I believe there are other dimensions, if that counts. I guess one could be the one we enter into every time we dream. Dreaming honestly does seem like another world for me. A better one, at that.

And if scientists claim that the universe is endless, then think about it. EVERYTHING is possible. A polka dotted cow with electrifying toes and radio receptors on the end of her eyelashes does exist, as could perhaps; TRUTHFUL politics!

#22517 Daily Dream

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 02:28 PM in Dream Discussion

I haven't been able to stop playing NiGHTS since I bought a new Saturn - every night since then, whenever I close my eyes to sleep, all I see is NiGHTS flying around and through hoops... LOL. So naturally - two niights ago he was in one of my dreams. I dreamt I was in his body, or seeing through his eyes. It's a pretty colourful place, as the game levels are, and as I come to a weird nightmaren, (looked like a fish with legs) he grabs me, (at this point I'm feeling myself banging on the controller so that he lets me go, LOL) and he won't let go. Eventually he drags me through some quick portal thing (can't remember much about it) and into some sort of dimension. I ended up in an old battered church, just standing there as myself. Then all of a sudden the roof bursts open randomly, this huge tidal type of wave pushes through the church as I try to run from it. I'm always a few steps ahead of it but it's odd, running through the church to get out, it never seems to end. Its like a never-ending hallway...

#22516 In one word.

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 02:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

2. Saturn

^_^! Saturn rocks.

1) Innocence

2) ANIME!

#22515 Claris cameo confirmed?

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 02:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

That does look a lot like the character, but then again a lot of anime style characters tend to look the same.

#22513 How Do I Pass The Third Dreams/Worlds?

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 02:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

So I've got to get higher than D for all the dreams?

Thanks

#22508 NiGHTS MIDIS

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 01:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/...n/index-gr.html

Scroll down, there are some NiGHTS MIDIs for you guys!

BTW, if you guys have any requests, I write MIDIs and proper music on FL Studio (music program) so I can give it a go. I need some cool projects. :)

I LOVE NiGHTS MUSIC!

#22507 NiGHTS merchandise

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 01:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would LOVE a NiGHTS plushie! He could go with my Sonic collection. <3

#22505 Tradegy has struck. . .

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 01:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Yep, it's all the battery problem. I had to replace mine on the Saturn I got off Ebay this week too. The seller probably thought there was something really wrong with it. Don't worry - just get the exact battery that the Saturn uses and bring it into a shop. Ask the tender to give you that exact battery. The batteries are cheap and it lasts for ages.

#22504 How Do I Pass The Third Dreams/Worlds?

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 01:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I recently bought a SEGA Saturn (Come back Sega consoles! :) ) off Ebay. My old Saturn stopped being able to read CDs and not much could be done to fix it apparently. So I bought a new one so I could play my old games that I played back in '97. I was just 9 years old. I remember when my father came in with both NiGHTS and Tomb Raider for me (still a BIG - perhaps biggest and most dedicated fan) in Jan '97. A most treasured memory.
I tried playing NiGHTS. It's been a long while since I've played last so I was hoping you guys could help me remember, since I'm sure I finished NiGHTS back in th 90's!

After going through both Claris' and Elliot's 3 dreams, I came to a standstill. I beat the bosses, yet I still can't move on to the next dream on either of their selections. Is there a score for points I must collect on their worlds in order to go on to the last boss?

Thanks. This is a fantastic forum.

#22500 What is your favorite NiGHTS song?

Posted by Darkest Maiden on 27 October 2007 - 01:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I can't get the Soft Museum music out of my head. I love it.