Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Meggiemaccat's Content

There have been 61 items by Meggiemaccat (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91771 When was the last time you played?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 July 2010 - 10:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I played yesterday for a little over half an hour - managed to break the cage (got a C) and scare the rings out of Octopaw (A, ftw!) before failing to save the Nightopians from the swirling vortex and realized I didn't have the focus to continue. ^^;

#91737 Happy 14th Birthday NiGHTS!

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 06 July 2010 - 02:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Happy Birthday, NiGHTS! ^0^

Sadly only managed a little over half an hour's play on JoD (really wish I had NiD), and I'm rather astonished at how well I can play even though I haven't played in a good few months. Makes me wonder how much of that was skill and how much of that was switching to a GameCube controller I got recently. XDDD;;;

Anyway, yes, may the Flying Purple Yahtzee of Win grace us with his/her/shim's presence for many years to come! ^-^

#89684 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 13 March 2010 - 01:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I <3 Liopo (my first Nightopian). ^------^ (I has two.)

#89138 The Last Wave

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 21 February 2010 - 06:56 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Geh, I wanted to write something more but at this point I need to send it in before I forget completely. XPPP Also, for the sake of not being counted twice, I'm entrusting you people with my actual name, so please take good care of it (not that I don't trust you, of course). ^-^

#87885 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 30 January 2010 - 02:35 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Gogo TRiPPY on your Easter File Hunt! ^0^ *waves pompoms* (I'd smack DiGi with a pompom if I thought I could get away with it. >>;;; )

#87884 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 30 January 2010 - 02:28 AM in Community Corner

*prods topic* I should seriously be giving an actual Sonic fan this honor, but... XD

http://blogs.sega.co...ct-needlemouse/

Short Character List is Short.

#87883 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 30 January 2010 - 02:26 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Well, this puts to rest some worries of mine... although that means you guys were right in the first place and Sega execs are a bunch of epic doofuses (yay for stopping mistaking the PR acronym for them! XD *smacks self for being a doofus* ).

Hopefully you don't have too many mean-spirited people who don't read things all the way through/don't pay attention to wording/don't care about the wording come and tell you to burn all your stuff. ^^;;;

#87589 Radio Dredux 2

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 26 January 2010 - 03:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

That'd be an interesting rub, though. *shotshotskeweredthroughtheface* XD

#86710 Mystery Science Journey into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 January 2010 - 02:26 AM in Creative Stuff!

Please do mention how Reala sounds kinda like a woman the first time he shows up in Helen's dream? XD (or am I the only one who thinks that? o.o )

EDIT: And that's what I get for not reading the thing all the way through before posting. XDDDD *facepalm*

ANOTHER EDIT: And after watching that again, I wonder why I ever thought that, too. ^^;;;

#86708 FAVORiTE NiGHTS Costume...

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 January 2010 - 02:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I do believe the blue diamonds on JoD were supposed to help tie in his eyes a bit more, since they're not purple anymore, but a rather snazzy shade of cobalt blue. Not exactly necessary (I always leave them off along with the tortuously delicate embroidery and it looks just fine), but still. And the orange is a bridge color between red and yellow, not to mention yellow would've blended into the edges too much.

*does a double-take at the NiD model* Wait, weren't his eyes purple to begin with?!!! 0------0;;; *rubs own eyes*

EDIT: But anyway, as for my opinion... I don't honestly know, but for the sake of participation I'll just say JoD. XD

#86707 My pc has decided to break

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 January 2010 - 02:06 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*pops in to wave pompoms* Uh... good luck? ^^;;; *continues waving pompoms while casting suspicious glances at Betty-bo-PenPen* He needs to stop with the sabotaging of dreams. >:

#85355 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 03:18 AM in Planning and Advertising

Wait... Fish have hair? O_o Either way... lol

Not generally, but he does. XD *points at WLC's CapsText*

#85345 Feeling while dreaming

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 02:20 AM in Dream Discussion

I have had many times where I felt what was going on. Stabs of pain and twinges. The weirdest feeling though is one I can't really describe. I have died in my dreams before. Being dead. That was weird. I went into third person and I got to watch.

I died, too and got whitelight treatment. It was so realistic I still have paranoid thoughts about whether or not it was premonitional. D: Either way, the only way I could think to stop it from happening was to never wear a shirt the shade of blue I was wearing in my dream, and it was such a nice shade of blue, too. >: Oh well, better that than me and my sister dying. ^^;;;

#85344 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 02:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

A good question, and one that we all have been asking since it's apparent Japanese-only release. Maybe they thought it wouldn't sell, maybe there was no push for localization, but the fact is that, for whatever reason, it hasn't been. And it still makes me a little bitter to think of how easy it would be to change a little text and print the discs for a different region PS2.

In any case, it's good, I like the flow with the dual-shock a lot more than the original saturn controller. The revamped visuals are great.

I remember someone mentioning that this was done by a company outside of Sega, and that because of that there may be copyright issues that prevent it from being released overseas. x-x;;; No matter what the issue is, I wish they fix whatever it is/decide it's worth a shot.

#85343 Fandom into Dreams

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 18 December 2009 - 02:02 AM in Planning and Advertising

I am contemplating going for Gulpo *blub*. He seems *blub* like the kind of character that *blub* would be a smooth talker and smile *blub* convincingly while he secretly wants *blub* to eat you.

He'd be in charge of the spa, including the pools and hot tubs. He does not like Clawz on sheer fact that he's a cat and the chef.

And maybe snooty French Girania can run... um... the spa's giftshop? XD You know, selling bathsalts and moisturizers and haircare products (that only work on fish? XD ).

#84956 Random thought thread

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 December 2009 - 06:27 PM in Community Corner

;) I'm so sorry, that's absolutely terrible. At least he's ending things in the care of good people who treat him well.

Well, um, actually... since he was already developing lung issues... and had a possible parasite/stomach virus issue... and with his injuries... he's already gone with a special place in our hearts and yard. We felt with his immune system compromised and the present infections and already developing infections that it would be too painful and miserable for him to live with much further. We did get to spoil him for a few days after we finally got him inside waiting for the day Mom would have time to take him to the vet and pay the bill, though (he'd been living under our house for god knows how long, and we were very gradually habituating him to people until we realized when our other cat would pop the door open he'd invite himself in). Thank you for your sympathy and kind words.

And congrats on the math final, Musashi. ^^

#84945 Random thought thread

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 December 2009 - 04:44 PM in Community Corner

*hates putting drawma into the thread, but...*

Feline AIDS is not something you want your cat testing a strong positive for, especially if they're already having lung issues. ;-; (He wasn't exactly ours yet, but our full intent was to fix up his booboos, heal him of illness/parasites and either find his family or, if we couldn't, keep him ourselves - rest in peace, you sweetie-pie tom.)

#84935 DLC Confirmed

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 14 December 2009 - 02:47 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Dear SUMO DIGITAL

I got a tip that SEGA All-Stars Racing is going to have DLC.

CONFIRM OR DENY

:lol: pretty much what's gonna happen

This thread and you have just brightened up my weekend (I know it's Monday but I did read the thread Sunday! .... Not the whole thing, though - this is new as of today though I've seen that commercial before. XD ) Go NiGHTS! Get your spandexed butt in a sweet ride and speed on down to DLC! ^0^

#84596 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 11 December 2009 - 12:02 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It made me laugh because usualy it's the NiGHTS fanbase staring at stuff WISHING to see NiGHTS, not the Sonic fanbase. Ahh this is fun XD

Well you guys certainly gave them something to look forward to when NiGHTS appears... >>;;; *has stopped really watching this campaign for that exact reason, aside from not really being able to do anything* I have yet to spam a letter to them, though.

EDIT: Wait, is that article saying that we started that thread??? o----o;;;

ANOTHER EDIT: Apologies for not trusting you guys completely - I actually trust you quite a bit - but there's always some little nagging voice in the back of my mind that always finds some way to ask 'what if?'.

#84592 Bayonetta

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 December 2009 - 11:40 PM in Community Corner

or just a thread for smashing DiGi's brain in general. XD

#84551 cosplay section will be returning tommorow

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 December 2009 - 05:25 PM in Cosplay Zone

*suddenly notices something* Wait, so you go so far as to wear tinted contact lenses??? o.o *stares in amazement while wondering how in the world =that= was missed*

#84548 MAGFest 8 - Jan 1-4, 2010

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 December 2009 - 02:23 PM in Community Corner

Yeah, same here, waterlily... and... NekoCon? 8D That was my first convention ever this past year!

EDIT: *notices our names, notices 'neko'* Pffft! XD Kitties at NekoCon, cute.

#84532 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 December 2009 - 02:49 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

ooooh! so the Nightopians were claw machine prizes! XD they're still adorable, though.

#84529 MAGFest 8 - Jan 1-4, 2010

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 10 December 2009 - 02:12 AM in Community Corner

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *spazzflails* I wanna meet NiGHTS fans but it's too expensiiiiiive and faaar awaaaaaay. ;-; *facepalm* It's actually in my state, but yeah, Alexandria's still a bit far for me. XPPP *sighs and saves a shortcut to the site*

#84507 Reala plush for sale

Posted by Meggiemaccat on 09 December 2009 - 10:49 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've found three and yes, some of them look a bit less like their eyes are velcroed on. o.o although this is the only one that's got a picture of the tag anywhere. (why're they called UFOs, anyway?)