Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

phosphorus's Content

There have been 81 items by phosphorus (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83252 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by phosphorus on 26 November 2009 - 01:03 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

And why are we reading TSSZ anyway? XD

My guess is that Fox Gungrave isn't active enough to know how much of a joke Tristan is.

Is there anyone who can read French well enough to see what the eversonic article actually says about the subject?

#83239 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by phosphorus on 25 November 2009 - 11:51 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

So, recently there was some kind of fan pow wow about this game or something in France, and supposedly the roster for this game hasn't been finalized yet, according to this.

#83068 Video Game Endings

Posted by phosphorus on 24 November 2009 - 06:40 AM in Community Corner

The Shadow in StH is the real Shadow. You have to spend like 8 minutes in the final Super battle to hear about it, though.

As for Panzer Dragoon Saga, your best bet for playing it would probably be to download it and play it in SFF.

R-Type Final's ending was pretty emotional, and a bit depressing owing to it being the bad end. Getting the good ending is an unbelivably arduous process - you have to unlock a bunch of ships and then complete an entire level on one life, no continues.

The ending to Majora's Mask always pulls at my heart strings, primarily when it comes to how little you actually fix. The existence of the natives of Termina hasn't been magically set right by Link, they still have their normal problems, but now it's not the end of the world, they can face them on their own.

#82510 Prope discussion thread

Posted by phosphorus on 20 November 2009 - 11:50 AM in Community Corner

This manages to disappoint me in so many ways it's not funny. Ok, maybe it is kind of funny.

First off, when are they going to stop dragging their feet or whatever it is they're doing and make a real game? Why Windows mobile? Does MS still even support that OS? The idea of playing as a Kiwi had me flashing back to interviews about NiGHTS into Dreams..., about how one of Naka's first ideas was playing as a little bird learning to fly... I thought this game might be that. NO! It's another one of those games that are essentially just touch and go ripoffs.

#82508 Third Wave

Posted by phosphorus on 20 November 2009 - 10:43 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Tristan has basically a joke in the Sonic community. But really, is anyone going to fix the "Don't forget NiGHTS" banner?

#82497 Third Wave

Posted by phosphorus on 20 November 2009 - 07:01 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

That's great and all, but are you ever going to fix the banner?

#82495 Motivation

Posted by phosphorus on 20 November 2009 - 06:10 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

All right guys, game over. This is it. Don't even bother posting more songs after this 'cuz there's no way to top it. :lol:

The ultimate motivational song

There's one thing you didn't count on...

#81919 Motivation

Posted by phosphorus on 18 November 2009 - 06:07 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Blazblue OST - Rebellion (Ragna's Theme)

No... There's something even better...

#81657 Bayonetta

Posted by phosphorus on 16 November 2009 - 10:54 PM in Community Corner

Bayonetta isn't region locked for 360 if you guys wanted to know. The japanese version also has an English language option.

Also...THIS:

Pretty sure the 360 version is region locked. PlayAsia says so.

#81488 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by phosphorus on 16 November 2009 - 04:38 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Someone really needs to fix that banner, it's cutting off NiGHTS's feet.

#80873 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by phosphorus on 11 November 2009 - 09:59 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

What exactly do you mean? The red chest gem is in both games.

Oh right. What I mean is that none of his cloths are red. I recognized it as a JoD jet because of it. It would be cool as an All Star Move, but I'd prefer regular NiGHTS to be the regular form.

#80844 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by phosphorus on 11 November 2009 - 12:10 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It's a JoD jet? o.o

*squints* ....oh, you mean that tiny little piece of embroidery on the jet engine at the back there? I think that's the only thing making it a JoD plane. Everything else seems to be the same colours used for both NiD and JoD NiGHTS. And i don't mind, personaly.

NiGHTS didn't have any red in NiD.

#80787 Bayonetta

Posted by phosphorus on 10 November 2009 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

I picked those particular songs because their styles are similar to tracks from Bayonetta. The Werehog battle music is just a joke.

#80741 Bayonetta

Posted by phosphorus on 09 November 2009 - 09:54 PM in Community Corner

I beg to differ. Even if I didn't already know who the composer was, this soundtrack has Masami Ueda written all over it and I personally tend to associate that particular sound with Capcom. Either way, the music is excellent and Ueda is one of my favorite game composers, so I have faith in his abilities.

Honestly, I'm trying to stay composed, but Kamiya being behind another raw action title makes me crazy in the best possible way. Devil May Cry has cemented it's position as one of my personal greatest games of all time to give you some perspective. Hell, anything from Platinum Games makes me ecstatic. I fell in love with them back when they were called Clover Studios and released Viewtiful Joe. I could give a flying f*** who publishes their work so long as they can keep making games. I sincerely believe them to be the most visionary game developer I've seen for the duration of my life and can't heap enough praise on them.

...A Challenger Appears.

It might seem a little cheap, but the Afterburner remix also counts IMO.

Oh, and lol.

#80372 D:

Posted by phosphorus on 03 November 2009 - 05:41 AM in Community Corner

Posted Image

This one is awesome.

#80141 Bad things you've done ingame

Posted by phosphorus on 31 October 2009 - 10:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Paralooped so many pians that I got a 'Night Over' screen with a big sad mob of 'em telling me not to kill them.

I did that too, The way the game puts it is hilarious, "Nightopians are not your enemy."

And I always thought that NiGHTS got frustrated if you walked up to him and then walked off, similar to the storybook.

#79041 Bayonetta

Posted by phosphorus on 17 October 2009 - 02:07 AM in Community Corner

I'd like to mention as a PSA to anyone else with both a 360 and PS3 that the PS3 version is substantially worse than the 360 version. You know, just in case you haven't heard about it already.

Specifically, it has lower resolution textures, desaturated colors, and a lower frame rate. It doesn't ruin it, but it's clearly the worse version.

#79039 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by phosphorus on 17 October 2009 - 02:02 AM in Community Corner

What kind of bugs me about Rufus is how inexplicably fast he is for such a morbidly obese man. It's like that Sumo chick from KoF in reverse!

As for Able, I found his moveset fun, but I could never get him to actually do anything all that effective. Does he have a single special that's safe on block? Oh well, Iron Tager managed to be everything I hoped Able would be.

Also, this article at Kotaku amuses me. Hey guys, I think I know how to improve this already interesting and unique design. Lets start from the bottom up and make her look like...every other generic martial artist ever.

Looking at that design made me think this line: "Just what the series needs! Another Shoto!, only it's a girl!".

#79037 Fist of North Star

Posted by phosphorus on 17 October 2009 - 01:56 AM in Community Corner

I think this is a great idea and all, but I'd rather see a western release of Ark System's 2D fighter before this. That game used the original designs, and had a certain recognizable music track.

This game looks rather exciting, but it seems to take him a tad too long to tear his way through those weaker guys, I would have hoped for something a bit more like Ninja Gaiden, but obviously with the martial arts instead of the weapons. I'm still going to get this, though.

And I'd love if Souther was playable.

#77273 D:

Posted by phosphorus on 03 October 2009 - 03:24 AM in Community Corner

I always thought that Will's father looked like Scott, the pilot of Thunderbird 1:
Posted Image

I think the look they were going for was something along the lines of "living porcelain dolls", but they forgot how creepy doing that was.

#77258 Your fave documentaries

Posted by phosphorus on 03 October 2009 - 01:09 AM in Community Corner

My favorite has to be the one about Bob Lazar. The whole thing is based solely in his story that he hired by the government to reproduce technology from a UFO. There isn't a shred of evidence that the whole thing isn't a complete fabrication.

#77094 Burning Rangers

Posted by phosphorus on 02 October 2009 - 11:05 AM in Community Corner

Her advice is useful, but only when it comes to finishing a level. If you're trying to find everyone, you might be better off ignoring it.

This is one of the numourus games I downloaded, having a modes Saturn is awesome.

#76860 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by phosphorus on 29 September 2009 - 11:37 PM in Community Corner

Urien makes perfect sense, he spent the time just prior to SF3 taking over the Illuminati. If you ask me, he should have been the villain from the start.

And T. Hawk's fighting pose looks silly in 3D, though I do like how much range he has on that focus attack. His Ultra does roughly 2/3 damage if it's powered up all the way. That's a nasty combination.

#76725 hard game bosses

Posted by phosphorus on 28 September 2009 - 09:38 AM in Community Corner

Are you kidding me? Jesus, it's like somebody was watching the visualizer on iTunes and said "Hey, lets make people doge this!"

When it comes to bullet curtains, I've always thought of Habachi as a more difficult. While the shots aren't as dense, the bullets move faster, making them harder to dodge.

And then there's the version from DoDonPachi, which has more irregular patterns.

#76713 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by phosphorus on 28 September 2009 - 03:11 AM in Community Corner

I'd say Urien, but I don't really like SF IV that much.