Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

kristi's Content

There have been 1 items by kristi (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96477 Dream Journals

Posted by kristi on 26 May 2011 - 03:04 AM in Dream Discussion

Oh wow it's been ages since I've been to the forums, lol.

Ah, for me, I have three places that I write/draw my dreams XD I have a Wordpress, my own physical journal, and DeviantArt.

I know the original post is about a year old, but I'd like to share how I jot down dreams during the night:

I do something similar to the "bullet list" method, but it's more visual. I'll make a quick and small scribble of something from the dream and add one or two quick notes to it; just enough so that when I wake up and see it I'll remember.

Another thing I've found that helps me (again, visual) is if I'm too tired to climb out of bed to even do that, I create a "hotspot" in my room. I'll concentrate really hard on an object and tell myself "when I wake up tomorrow and see (state item here), I'll remember the dream." After I do that I try to think really hard back to what was dreamed, in the hopes that I'll at least remember some of it when I wake the next day.