Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ken2893's Content

There have been 2 items by Ken2893 (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20525 Unknown NiGHTS Music

Posted by Ken2893 on 11 October 2007 - 11:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

OK, I managed to get a nice, clear rip of it after much frustration, 2 classes, and 2.0ing Wizeman twice only to find out I had some leftover garbage attack sound effects. Clawz is the boss to do it on since his defeat sound is so quick it cuts off before the song cuts in. It's looptastic!

http://rapidshare.com/files/61911008/After...tmaren.mp3.html

Edit: Hoo, now that's how to make your 50th (golden!) post memorable!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
Thank You. ;)

#20500 Unknown NiGHTS Music

Posted by Ken2893 on 11 October 2007 - 06:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hello everyone! First off, great job with the forum and the music and pics. A+++
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here can help me with a problem. I've been looking for the song that plays
right after you beat any boss. Not message from Nightopia or the other one. It's right after you defeat the boss. They play it when you get your scoring. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I've been looking for this song for at least 2 years.

Thanx!