Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Xenon's Content

There have been 1 items by Xenon (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91835 Happy 14th Birthday NiGHTS!

Posted by Xenon on 08 July 2010 - 03:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

As of a few hours ago we have something incredibly exciting for NiGHTS fans, one of the things i didn't want to jinx- has pulled through. Pretty much our trump card. I'm so happy I'm dancing XD It's not a port or anything solid like that, but it's NiGHTS related and will make you fans squee. I mean i cried, if that means anything. I'm going to get that sorted to share with you lot over the next couple of days if i can.

I...must....know..... O_O

I'm really glad I know you guys. I know we fade in and out a bit but everyone returns when it matters most.

*is the definition of that statement having vanished like two years ago* haha, funny how that works, isn't it?