Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Daggers's Content

There have been 5 items by Daggers (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40874 NiGHTS on ...EBAY!

Posted by Daggers on 08 February 2008 - 11:53 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

booyah

Posted Image

thanks ebay

sweet! I just ordered mine last week can't wait to come!! *ripping off hair*

#38153 WHO WANTS PLUSHIES!

Posted by Daggers on 27 January 2008 - 04:11 AM in Creative Stuff!

Can you make a Donbalon Plushie? >> As in would you have the capability?

maybe if I try my super best.

#31993 WHO WANTS PLUSHIES!

Posted by Daggers on 24 December 2007 - 08:51 AM in Creative Stuff!

^^ Very nice work.

Thank you so much ^+^

#27641 WHO WANTS PLUSHIES!

Posted by Daggers on 28 November 2007 - 05:20 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hi! I keep making myself plushies and I wanted to know if anyone wants me to make them a NiGHTS plushie,1 character plushie from the NiGHTS games, or if you guys made a fan character.I'll make anyone a plushie if they want.If you want to see my plushies go to devianart.com and find NiebraWolf (me). Just tell me you what a plushie from me and I am selling the plushies each for $20.00 so thats a cheap price.Seeya!

#26692 Hello everybody!

Posted by Daggers on 23 November 2007 - 03:44 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Im new here sorta ,I always come here to find great NiGHTS things.Some people might know me as NiebraWolf in youtube. I hope to meet new friends here how likes NiGHTS because I have 1 friend how likes NiGHTS and he's in youtube not sure if hes here. Seeya!