Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LadyTwinkle's Content

There have been 123 items by LadyTwinkle (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37054 Jackle Contest

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 22 January 2008 - 08:10 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ack! That's what I get for bursting out through the gate so early on. You all are so awesome!!!!! ^.^ I haven't a chance in the world!

Nice one sa-chan, and everyone else. WOW!!!!! One thing for sure, Jackle always sportin' a PIMPIN' cloak!!!!!

#34042 NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 04 January 2008 - 05:03 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

Don't forget to duct tape yourself to the band wagon! (remember that, guys?)

gaff tape is stronger....

#33713 non NiGHTS art

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 03 January 2008 - 05:00 AM in Artwork

Whoa... do you actually make costumes for Cirque du Soleil, or are you just a REALLY big fan...? O_O

I mean I actually work for cirque...yes.

The fan-yes that too. most of my cirque art is owned by said character, as they requested/bought it from me. ^.^

#33709 Sales?

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 03 January 2008 - 04:55 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

what can we do to bring the numbers up?

#33466 Jackle Contest

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 02 January 2008 - 01:34 PM in Creative Stuff!

I chose JOD style... as I like the persona MASk thingy. ^.^

Posted Image

What cha' all think????

#33044 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 31 December 2007 - 05:49 AM in Creative Stuff!

making fan stock maren is way too fun! I'm running out of sketch book. (LOL)

^.^

#33043 Reala and Helen

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 31 December 2007 - 05:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

leads up to the NEXT game where Reala defects and joins the Nights Team. WOOTZ! but there is typical SEGA style angst involved...and in the end he back-stabbs/gets tricked back to evil...and NEW more exciting villains raise to challenge Reala and Nights... and you have the option to 2p their butts!!!!

(swoons and goes off to dream about the possibilities)

#33002 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 31 December 2007 - 01:55 AM in Creative Stuff!

A garage kit is when you make a mold of it, and recast it in plaster, or resin. Then sell the unpainted "copies" for people to sand/paint in their garage. it's an old otaku phrase for fan sculpts.

#32996 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 31 December 2007 - 01:34 AM in Creative Stuff!

Okay, here are my entries. I did 2...

a MALE and a FEMALE type nightmaren. :P
I hope you likey.

NOCTURN

Posted Image

PYRA

Posted Image

BLACK and WHITE details, of both.

Posted Image

#32919 MC's Reala Sculpture

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 30 December 2007 - 04:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

wow! that looks like it could be better then a legit sonic team sculpt! Make it a garage kit PLEASE!!!!

#32664 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 29 December 2007 - 04:17 AM in Creative Stuff!

ah so not female, but orange.... I need a redo.

Darn my slow computer.

#32648 NiGHTS' Gender

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 29 December 2007 - 02:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Nights is a thing. An incarnation. But I think "He" is just a proper term. The voice is androgynous, the clothes are male style 18th c. inspired, but feminine colors, and "he" is all around an enigma. so I say male...others say female...

I bet if we stripped him nekkid he'd look like a stringy ken doll.

#32645 One of my pains

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 29 December 2007 - 02:19 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

screen cap?

#32644 Bugs

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 29 December 2007 - 02:18 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

my version freezes at the Will rescue Helen part of the final level....then I just get a figure stuck in front of the moon. Also crystal palace. Nights looses his head. regularly. He turns to Large Nights, and still has a small nights head...and it looks weird. Also he looses body parts and they stay stuck...but he keeps moving? what is that?

...also my pians commit suicide often.

#32635 NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 29 December 2007 - 01:49 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

happy to be on ship! ready for orders!

#31978 NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 24 December 2007 - 06:01 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

@ladytwinkle: we had moved the final date to register to dec. 18, but we'll see if we can squize (I can't spell :P )you in.

I don't want to be trouble, I know I'm relatively "new" to posting here... (and no one 'knows' me really) But if you need help, you can throw things my way. I will do my best.

#31977 The Ending

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 24 December 2007 - 05:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I PLAYED THROUGH 4 TIMES...AND i HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE ABOVE?
(sad)

Also, my wii glitched in the glass castle stage...and Nights was flying about headless. His head existed, it was stuck in the air mid paraloop...but his body was well... flying the entire level without it. He had it back on the next loop...but it was weird.

I also had a glitch at the final stage, when the lights go out. ...they never came back on, Will rescued Helen, but no singing, and Helen was frozen floating immobile in front of the moon. I could move her, but nothing else... it was weird.

anyone else get some strange glitches???

#31899 NiGTS sprites

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 23 December 2007 - 04:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

http://www.themystic...ghts/Nights.htm

I found these, I think they are well done, cute, and possibly useful?

#31879 Things That are Missing

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 23 December 2007 - 06:29 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I was actually hoping to see Trippy and Digi mentioned at least in the end credits. (after all the petitions and keeping the fandom together and alive for 11 years.)

#31878 NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 23 December 2007 - 06:22 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

I love to draw comics... I'm not very good, but I am fast, and I have a passion for nights.

Is there anything I can do to help?

(please ignore me if I'm intruding unwanted into the topic?)

#31877 Vocal re-cast

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 23 December 2007 - 06:18 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Who would you cast as the voice of what character if you could!?

My Dream Cast would be:

Nights:Matthew Broderick
Reala:Mark Hamill
Helen:Kathryn Beaumont (or some one who sounds just like her)
Will:Ryan O'Donohue
Owl:Ben Wright
Wizeman:James Earl Jones

Spoiler

#31868 Fan art

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 23 December 2007 - 05:48 AM in Creative Stuff!

..... I hate to nitpick, but did you mean 'Reala' instead of 'Jackle', perchance?

nope meant Jackle. See Puffy knows Jackle "defeated Reala and Nights, and said. "with Reala and Nights out of the way...so most likely Jackle has nights if he's captured.

#31724 Shoutout Messages

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 22 December 2007 - 05:52 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

TRiPPY and DiGi Rock!!!!!!! *licks them both*

<_<

well that's kinky.... i mean how do you know they like being licked? What if they just like a firm hand shake and a nice piece of Turkish chocolate? How about a sweet "hello Trippy and Digi, would you Fancy a curry?" Why must people constantly try and lick them? Do they taste of something nice like mince or candy floss?

Me, personally... I rather dislike soilent green....

:ph34r: how about we lick on some lollies instead.

#31723 i got my butt kicked... the first time

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 22 December 2007 - 05:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

o.O playing vrs Reala on Will.... :ph34r:

Did Reala just say Nights had
Spoiler

also. HA!!!!! :P (points) Reala AND William BOTH called Nights by the MALE "he, him & His" (JUMPS FOR JOY!)

~says that as my roommate comments on Reala's pink fingernails and lipstick. (glare) <_<

getting my butt handed to me by
Spoiler

#31721 Sweeney Todd

Posted by LadyTwinkle on 22 December 2007 - 05:24 AM in Community Corner

I saw an early screening. I must say I agree about the sea side shot with stripy suit. I was very disappointed with how many people "walked out" at a pre-screening.

I was like, DUDE!!!! you just waited on line in the cold for 2 hours for a good seat.

and these goth emo teens heckling the whole time behind us. (grrr)

I enjoyed it immensely, and I cackled like a mad person at the end.

two thumbs WAY up!