Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

wocko's Content

There have been 9 items by wocko (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#68257 What did you feel?

Posted by wocko on 11 March 2009 - 12:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well for JoD, it took me a bit to get used to NiGHTS' voice but the kids' voices could've been MUCH better, as they were a bit over the top, plus their false pom accents kept slipping out at times, like when Will says "Yeah right" after Helen leaves Delight City. Owl's voice really suited the character (old and wise), but the word "Visitor" is a bit overused imo. Reala's voice wasn't too bad, and Wizeman's voice was really well done.

That's my 2 cents

#63099 What do the people around you call NiGHTS?

Posted by wocko on 19 September 2008 - 10:48 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's quite sad to see a Sega legend being labelled as "Gay" just because of what he/she/it looks like. I once had a NiGHTS display pic on my MSN and my brother told me to change it because it looks pretty gay. I thought "don't judge a book by it's cover". My friend calls him Knights, but I keep correcting him to NiGHTS. My twin brother's ex girlfriend is the only person I know who has heard of NiGHTS and she's even played the Saturn original. I have the PS2 remake I got of PlayAsia, myself (yep, gotta love modchips), but I have played the Saturn original.

#59963 NiGHTS into your mobile/cell phone! :D

Posted by wocko on 10 August 2008 - 01:45 AM in Creative Stuff!

Oh hey, long time no see! I still have the 6103, and I vote for NiD.

Here's a screen shot of what I have so far for the Nokia 6101/6103 theme. I can't change the text colour, so I had to improvise using a lighter area. Any suggestions on what I should use for the menu icons?

Posted Image

#59864 Who was the first boss you ever played?

Posted by wocko on 09 August 2008 - 01:06 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

The first boss I've ever played was Puffy (Of course I chose Elliot :D) , after when I played NiGHTS for the first time. I kept getting my arse handed to me at first, but eventually, I can now 2.0 Puffy.

JoD, it was Donbalon, who I found more awkward than Puffy (even though they are practially the same)

#59618 NiGHTS into your mobile/cell phone! :D

Posted by wocko on 06 August 2008 - 08:45 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hey all. So sorry for forgetting about my mobile plans.

So I was wondering, should I make an NiD or a JoD theme?

And to animejosse - do you still have the 6103? Yes I can make a theme for the 6103 -_-

#55663 My views of the current state of JoD/NiGHTS

Posted by wocko on 01 July 2008 - 02:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey all

Well I own JoD and I've pretty much enjoyed it despite it's quirks and also that annoying pain in the <buzz> Bomamba (I can still only get a B, and that's my personal best). The thing that gets me is that a lot of people simply take one look and think it's a terrible game and instantly put crap all over NiGHTS, like some tool posted "this game is the most crappest game i've played in my life!!!" (he couldn't spell either) on the JoD Walkthrough on mywii.com.au. And when I go into places like EB, or GAME, JoD is pretty much in the bargain bin.

And to be honest with you, I kind of get embarrased about talking about NiGHTS or even Sonic for that matter to other gamers, because I probably would be laughed at or cop homophobic comments.

I'm wondering, do you also get upset about people putting crap on JoD or even feel embarrased about talking about NiGHTS to other gamers? I do,

#50343 Most Hated Boss in JoD

Posted by wocko on 09 May 2008 - 12:11 PM in Poll Area

Geez, Chamelan was dead easy for me. I've completely had his arse handed to him. You do realise when he moves, you may want to take note of any ripple/distortion and movement of nearby cards. I got an A-rank, even in the hard stage.

But Bomamba is a dead set (BLEEEEEP!!!). I STILL CAN'T GET OVER A B-RANK with her yet I got A's with Donbalon, Girania, Chamelan, Cerberus, Queen Bella, and EVEN WIZEMAN, yet I can't get an A with that witch.

Mind you, I did manage to get a 2.0 with Easy Bomamba but I guess it was a fluke

#49710 I made a NiGHTS userbar

Posted by wocko on 03 May 2008 - 02:25 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thats Special Awesome! :lol: ..... One question *feels stupid for asking* what are Userbars used for? >_<;;

Hey Krys :D Userbars are like forum avatars, but they are used in forum signatures, like say if you're a fan of NiGHTS, Sega or something or rather.

Here's another explanation from userbars.org FAQ section:

A userbar is like an avatar brother. The avatar is an image used in forums below your username. A userbar is used in the signature field. Instead of writing text on your signature just copy and paste the codes that we give to you and your userbar will appear below every post you write on any forum (bbcode or html compatible). Let's imagine you're into rock and you love a certain rock band, just choose your userbar from our Music categorie, copy the code of that userbar and paste it on the forums that you usually post. As easy as that!

Hope this helps! :o

PS Here's the Jackle one:
Posted Image

#49706 I made a NiGHTS userbar

Posted by wocko on 03 May 2008 - 01:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hey all.

I just made a NiGHTS userbar bc I couldn't find any others out there. I may make a Reala and a Jackle one if you want as well.

Check it out:
Posted Image