Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kaibib Angel's Content

There have been 11 items by Kaibib Angel (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70257 Soul Calibur 4 NiGHTS and Reala (imgheavy)

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 22 May 2009 - 01:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Long time no see. Not sure if this should be here... but this is all I got for now. Sorry if it is out of place, but it's kind of NiGHTS related?

I just thought I'd share them. BEHOLD!

Hahahaha. Oh man, I love messing with the character generator on SC4. I did my best to make her look like NiGHTS as much as possible.
Posted Image
Posted Image

She has a sassy voice too. But I don't think I can upload voice files. D: Sorry.

Here's Reala! I love her a lot too. (But NiGHTS fights better than she can I think...)
Posted Image
Posted Image

And just for kicks, I did UV NiGHTS and Perfect Black Reala. Sorry, I couldn't resist to see 'evil' forms of the above. xD Their voices scare me. D:
First, UV.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I think they don't look anything like the original characters. Oh well, now I have two extra fighters who look somewhat related to the two earlier ones! xD

Okay I'm done. Enjoy. <3

#56346 Kaibie's Fan and other artwork

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 06 July 2008 - 05:52 PM in Artwork

I got some inuyasha fanart and other non-NiGHTS fanart. But it be old... oh well.

Sorry for double posting. ><

#56345 General Doujinshi Thread

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 06 July 2008 - 05:49 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

Why do I feel like I'm lagging behind again? I was drawing some pages of doujinshi when... I stopped and a couple of weeks pass.

I'm sorry. >< I just cannot think of anything for such a lame and boring character.
I'll think of something later, maybe.

But right now, all I have is some doodles... or illustrations, whatever they may be, of Gulpo.
Gah.

#55141 Kaibie's Fan and other artwork

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 25 June 2008 - 08:21 PM in Artwork

Thank yous. x3 I still think that I need to practice more with watercolors.

#55130 Kaibie's Fan and other artwork

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 25 June 2008 - 07:20 PM in Artwork

images moved.

#55093 TRiP's other OTHER art

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 25 June 2008 - 03:28 AM in Artwork

Who's biscuit, or is that a joke? >>

#55069 Thursday - Forest - Gulpo

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 24 June 2008 - 08:38 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

Oh noes, I ran out of supplies. Can't draw until I get more... which will be NEVER most likely.
I need a job.

#53778 Thursday - Forest - Gulpo

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 09 June 2008 - 08:18 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

ARRRG! WHY DID I CHOOSE FRIGGIN' GULPO?!
HE'S SO BOOOOOORRING, I CAN'T MAKE UP A STORY FOR HIM!!!!

#52843 Are you guys still doing this?

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 01 June 2008 - 02:24 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

Thanks you guys. I feel better, for I took a short break. I was also miffed the other day about some friends acting stupid, but...
I have already started on my Gulpo Day now, and will be brainstorming on the first story tonight.

Also, if you are serious about not wanting command of this enterprise, I'll try and continue in your stead if you wish.

I'd appreciate it, I'm no good at leading anything. Not even Girl Scouts.
I guess I'll just be the person who takes care of the page and cover design or something, besides my day.

... though I still say we need assigned jobs. I are confused.

#52619 Are you guys still doing this?

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 30 May 2008 - 02:12 AM in DREAMS DREAMS

I took some time to think, and it doesn't take much for me to change my mind... and I tend to do it a lot. I'm sorry for that. So, I tried to draw a basic comic page... and I think I did it. BUT my problem is that I never get around to ink it, though, my drawings look much better when they're NOT inked or toned... as I shade with the pencil and I onl try to apply ink or thicken the borders of the panels.
Very unprofessional, ne? But, who cares - I'm not a professional, and I suck at inking without my hand twitching like a craized maniac with an itchy trigger finger.

Here:
Posted Image

Will you guys still accept me?

#52391 Are you guys still doing this?

Posted by Kaibib Angel on 28 May 2008 - 03:31 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

I'm sorry for being such a disapointing failure. I used to have the motivation, but you know me... always the frikkin' drama queen about my art.

So should I be sorry for royally sucking at artwork?
Maybe the role of director should be given to someone who deserves it, whose name isn't Kaibib Angel, the drama ho.