Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

wyldflowa's Content

There have been 3 items by wyldflowa (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84759 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by wyldflowa on 13 December 2009 - 09:19 AM in Community Corner

Yosh, I shall be coming to this one! I dunno if I can drag a Nights cosplay out of myself, it'd probably be Claris if I did, but I have a few other Sega-ish-related cosplays planned to make for next year that I want to get some wear out of (Rainbow Mika anyone? XD Oh I'm going there~)...

Yohoho~ lookit me, I'm super excited about this one! XD I swear cons aren't as exciting when you don't have to travel for hundreds of miles to get to them! The convenient curse of living in the south! Mebbe flights and rooms should be booked now while it's cheapo... but I am a bit reluctant to book anything too soon after the changing of venues first time round. *waits patiently for more info*

#66150 Exciting News

Posted by wyldflowa on 07 January 2009 - 05:14 PM in Community Corner

I kissed a girl and I liked it~!

I just purchased all the bits I need to make an adorable bee kigurumi to wear for May expo~ *hearts*

Also, my book might go into shops... oh my!

#66149 Summer of Sonic 2009

Posted by wyldflowa on 07 January 2009 - 05:10 PM in Community Corner

Aaaah, someone was telling me about this at the London Expo - I almost choked on my Pocky when he said Nigel Kitching was there...

I'd like to come certainly, but as always, work permitting... money and timing too. Any idea when it'll actually be? Around the same time as the last one - August-ish? Hrmmmm... it's inviting.