Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

WiNTER's Content

There have been 6 items by WiNTER (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65425 Christmas NiGHTS for cheap!

Posted by WiNTER on 17 December 2008 - 07:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

..and the U.S. version is the one always going for $$$$$ on eBay. Gotta get real lucky to get a good price on that one.. still want..

Actually, at eBay right now, there's a couple U.S. versions within the 30-40 dollar range.. oh man this interests me..

Ok I'm bidding.. 6 days.. wish me luck! omgomgomgomgomg

Good luck!! :P

It most certainly IS a win!
That's art museum stuff right there!

Ha, I didn't even think of it that way... :P

#65379 Christmas NiGHTS for cheap!

Posted by WiNTER on 15 December 2008 - 02:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

FYI I got my Japanese copy for around $10 on eBay, so $40 isn't that cheap...

But congratulations on buying a Saturn game from a physical store! I found a store in Boston a while back that carried a few imported games. I don't know why but old/rare game purchases like that are exciting. :P

I live in Aus, so if I bought a copy from ebay for US$10, then paid exchange rates, paypal fees, shipping... it was cheap. :P And more importantly, RIGHT THERE. BAM. IN MY FACE. Like, wow.
It made my day. ^^

#65360 Christmas NiGHTS for cheap!

Posted by WiNTER on 14 December 2008 - 06:34 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If you find another buy it for me, k? :P

O_O.......

If I could stumble upon copies for the entire fandom, I would buy them all. ^^
...and you were talking about my avvy, right? That's WiN. I drew her ages ago and never did anything with her... oh well. ^^

#65358 Christmas NiGHTS for cheap!

Posted by WiNTER on 14 December 2008 - 05:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

So yesterday, I just happened to be browsing my local second-hand games store... nothing too exciting. Then BAM!!!! Right there, in the glass cabinet of rare games: the Japanese pressing of Christmas NiGHTS. I never thought I'd be in the same room as a copy of it, let alone be able to own it for $39.95.
I can't actually play it on my PAL console... but wow. I'm still speechless. It was the coincidence of the century! It made me happy. :P

#44580 My Dream, behind closed doors.

Posted by WiNTER on 23 March 2008 - 10:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I know it happens to me when my wireless broadband drops back to dialup speed... that is, when one of my housemates has been making too many downloads. Of what, I won't mention.

#44579 Jackle Hoax Thread

Posted by WiNTER on 23 March 2008 - 10:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

1. Insert JoD disk into the Wii.

2. Start the game, play through with both children (it doesn't matter what ranks you get).

3. Put down the Wiimote just as the credits are ending.

4. Take a bat and hit your Wii repeatedly. Don't forget to scream something to the effect of "THAT WAS CRAP!!! WHERE'S JACKLE, YOU BASTARDS?!?!"

5. Restart the console. You have now unlocked Jackle as a playable character. Or not. You don't know until you try.