Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

apti's Content

There have been 35 items by apti (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79706 Word association game

Posted by apti on 26 October 2009 - 07:27 AM in Community Corner

Darn

#79646 Word association game

Posted by apti on 25 October 2009 - 08:48 AM in Community Corner

Hesperides (oranges are hesperidiums dontcha know)

#79589 Word association game

Posted by apti on 24 October 2009 - 05:51 AM in Community Corner

Gross cough medicine

#79564 Word association game

Posted by apti on 24 October 2009 - 01:17 AM in Community Corner

Delicious

#79533 Word association game

Posted by apti on 23 October 2009 - 06:45 PM in Community Corner

Inspector Gadget

#79476 Word association game

Posted by apti on 23 October 2009 - 01:32 AM in Community Corner

Dangerous

#79452 Word association game

Posted by apti on 22 October 2009 - 09:45 PM in Community Corner

Terry Pratchett

#79408 Word association game

Posted by apti on 22 October 2009 - 05:46 AM in Community Corner

Only you can prevent forest fires!

#79398 Word association game

Posted by apti on 22 October 2009 - 02:31 AM in Community Corner

Steam

#79348 Word association game

Posted by apti on 21 October 2009 - 11:49 AM in Community Corner

In the butt

#79315 Word association game

Posted by apti on 21 October 2009 - 02:24 AM in Community Corner

Silly Hats Only

#79313 Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

Posted by apti on 21 October 2009 - 02:19 AM in Dream Discussion

Apti, I thought you said that actually happened. :blink:

That's a really afwul dream. You know you're an obsessed NiGHTS fan when you call to him for help. :lol:

Haha, no, if that actually happened I would a) be dead or b) in a padded room somewhere. Yeah, now that I think about it, that's probably the most horrible nightmare I've ever had. I'm not that obsessed really, I'm pretty surprised the unconscious me would even remember about NiGHTS. Usually I never dream about the 'maren gang, and if I do it's completely nonsensical and silly. Maybe that's why I ended up remembering the dream even though I was trying pretty hard to forget it after I woke up *lol* Argh.

#79279 Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

Posted by apti on 20 October 2009 - 05:39 PM in Dream Discussion

Ugh, I just had a really bad nightmare for the first time in a long while. A sick stranger was sleeping outside my house, and when I let him in to see if he was okay he got hold of my big chef's knife and killed my mother with it. Then, I realized he was actually my older brother, and he came after me very slowly with the knife, moving stiffly and staring straight ahead.. I tried to run but it was like I was slogging through molasses, I couldn't move fast enough. I got out of the house, still running, and I can feel the knife nicking my back. My mom's guts are all over the yard. I scream for help and see a whoosh and some sparklies out of the corner of my eye. Everything stops and then I wake up.

Now I'm paranoid about people breaking into my house and hurting my family... I guess a nightmare like that would scare anybody, though.

Funny thing though, when I screamed for help I was actually screaming NiGHTS's name, and as I was waking up Reala told me "You're pathetic" and NiGHTS then told him to shut up. That was interesting. :x

#79218 Word association game

Posted by apti on 19 October 2009 - 04:07 PM in Community Corner

Really big mean-looking burly guys!

#79217 Random thought thread

Posted by apti on 19 October 2009 - 04:05 PM in Community Corner

I need to study for my floriculture midterm... don't wanna X(

#79167 If you could have anything for xmas

Posted by apti on 18 October 2009 - 09:42 PM in Community Corner

I want my childhood back ;_;

Hmmm.... I'd also take godlike mastery over space and time.

Or a billion dollars.

I ONLY WANT THINGS I CAN'T HAVE!!! D:

#79166 All 4 Wisdom Teeth Removed

Posted by apti on 18 October 2009 - 09:39 PM in Community Corner

Aaaaaarrrggggg... don't remind me about wisdom teeth... I still have to get mine out. Somehow I only have three instead of four, which is just weird. They seem to be mostly coming in straight, and I rrrrrrreeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy don't want to get them out, but I will probably end up doing it anyway. I had 4 teeth pulled for braces, and it wasn't so bad... but I HATE mouth surgery. Just something about sharp implements being really close to my brain... eurgh. I did get to keep my teeth though! In fact, I insisted. Even brought my own little film canister to take them home in, just to be sure. I'm sure the surgeon thought I was a nutjob... well, maybe I am, I think I told him I wanted to make jewelry out of them *lol*

#79118 Word association game

Posted by apti on 18 October 2009 - 01:31 AM in Community Corner

Weird smells.

#79062 Anime

Posted by apti on 17 October 2009 - 04:14 AM in Community Corner

eh... I was a huge fan of anime in my mid teens, and I still take time out to watch series I think are worthwhile, but my main beef with the genre is everything's so damn GENERIC. I adore stuff like Mushishi or Nodame Cantabile that actually departs from the standard shonen tournament fest-harem-fluffy shoujo categories that damn near everything falls into, but that stuff makes up about 5% or less of what's available. The vast majority of it is visual spam and I hatehatehate it. Mostly I stick to manga these days. I can understand completely where that guy's coming from-- so many people who want to become artists are only interested in drawing saucer-eyed waifs and it's annoying. They refuse to try anything else, so they never grow. I really sympathize with all those high school art teachers, a huge part of becoming an artist is to try out different genres of art styles and see what you like, what works or doesn't et cetera.

bah humbug.

#79059 The thing i want most..... :D

Posted by apti on 17 October 2009 - 04:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

ah ha ha ha, if you rode that around while wearing your matching costume, I think you would become London's #1 local celebrity. Get some saddle baskets and perform candy drivebys!!

#78969 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 07:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Just be aware that large bootleg wall-scrolls (I cannot speak for "silk posters" if that is something different) tend to look pretty poor in quality close-up. So if it's 40", I'd wager that it's not so pretty unless you're on the opposite end of the room.
I own some bootleg merchandise but I try to avoid it since I know it funds organized crime in Asia.

...still, I find it hard to resist - 40" of NiGHTS sounds so cool!

40 whooooooooooole inches of NiGHTS Posted Image

#78961 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 05:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

...Did last night really happen?
0__0

also, I found some more NiGHTS JoD silk posters.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

very cheap, I just bought one.

HOLY--!! SO CHEAP!! I want one! Doesn't matter if it's a knockoff XD I am a super cheapskate.

#78883 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:55 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Reala will never live this down. NiGHTS is in demand.

This requires amusing doodles on the train tommorow...

Everybody is in love with Nights and his amazing purple buttocks. All Reala's got is bat tights, a ruff, and a half empty bottle of "Fuchsia Power" Sally Hansen nail polish, poor thing.

#78873 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Only $123 for Reala? Damn, I was hoping for something crazy at the last second. Nobody loves you, Ree-ree.

IT'S ALLLLLLL OOOOOOOVERRRRRRRR~ Congrats to the lucky winners!

#78864 NiGHTS stuff on ebay

Posted by apti on 16 October 2009 - 02:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Dammit, sniper got my 'pian :c

Ahahah I don't have any money anyways XD