Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Zoe's Content

There have been 56 items by Zoe (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45001 Your Cosplay

Posted by Zoe on 27 March 2008 - 08:15 PM in Cosplay Zone

I'll just post the link to my cosplay.com page because I don't want to bog this topic down with images of all of my cosplays. XD Here you go! :lol: No NiGHTS cosplay...yet. ;D

Also, I remember seeing Feniiku as Blaze at May 2007, and I totally didn't realise it was her! XD

#44213 Our fun day at SEGA in London!

Posted by Zoe on 19 March 2008 - 10:36 AM in Cosplay Zone

I find it incredibly amusing that I know/know of lots of the people in the photographs. XD

#44185 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Zoe on 18 March 2008 - 10:59 PM in Cosplay Zone

I was looking at that photo before with my sister and we realised we know quite a few of the people on it (and we think we know who the Vincent Valentine cosplayer is, but we need a bigger photo to make sure). XD

#44173 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Zoe on 18 March 2008 - 08:37 PM in Cosplay Zone

*grumbles about not being able to attend*

Ah well, as long as everyone who DID attend had fun, I guess. :)

#42820 ATTENTION ALL UK COSPLAYERS! SEGA NEEDS YOU.

Posted by Zoe on 02 March 2008 - 05:55 PM in Cosplay Zone

I'd take offence to TRiPPY'S comment on the first page about FF cosplayers (because I'm an FF cosplayer myself!), but the sea of Clouds is a funny mental picture. XD

I was about to type what wyldflowa said! :( They should have held it around the time of May expo, because I'm going to that too, and cosplaying there. Silly Guiness... D:

(I've seen Sims cosplayers before. It was so bad it was great. XD)

#42401 Lol Glitch

Posted by Zoe on 27 February 2008 - 03:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

So I'm not the only one who gets the sitting glitch! My sister and I find that glitch hilarious. XD; I've not had the other glitch that you've posted about, though!

#42400 Propper spelling of the name

Posted by Zoe on 27 February 2008 - 03:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Every time I type "NiGHTS" into Word, it gets corrected to "Nights", so I thought Wikipedia might have done the same thing. But, other people have already pointed out their true policy, so that's my theory out of the window.

Also, I love how it says "propper" in this topic title instead of the correctly spelt "proper". XD;

#41994 why don't people want it?

Posted by Zoe on 22 February 2008 - 05:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

In my opinion, this was always a risk with resurrecting an 11-year-old series... :blink: It's just sad that's it become reality.

#41909 And... we're back

Posted by Zoe on 21 February 2008 - 12:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Welcome back, guys! I'm glad you're back safe and sound. :(

#41581 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 17 February 2008 - 05:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

Envy: I use copic markers and/or various brands of pencil crayons. :)

Mayura: Thank you! ^_^

#41508 can anyone recommend a good book?

Posted by Zoe on 16 February 2008 - 11:28 PM in Community Corner

If you're into thrillers, like me, try something by James Patterson. I especially love his Maximum Ride series, although that's aimed more at teenagers and young adults, rather than the usual adult audience he writes for. I also like books by Jackie Collins (although those books are quite...rude in places!), as well as No Second Chance by Harlan Coben, and Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.

Hehe, I like to read a lot. 8D;

#41507 Gothic Lolita Bible

Posted by Zoe on 16 February 2008 - 11:22 PM in Cosplay Zone

Bump! :3

I love fashion as a whole - I've got three thick hardback books on the subject of Japanese fashion, and they're all full of photography. I'm always raiding the local bookstore for fashion books too! I'd like to get GLB but I don't know anywhere that sells it. D:

#41506 Zoe's NiGHTS Stuff

Posted by Zoe on 16 February 2008 - 11:05 PM in Creative Stuff!

...this topic doesn't seem to be very popular. 8D; Perhaps I should draw more. Anyway, here's another NiGHTS-related goodie for you to look at:

http://eternal-aeris...r-Away-77485078 :D

#40927 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Zoe on 09 February 2008 - 10:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My random JoD thought of the day is "aaaaw!".

Why?

Because my little brother came in and gave me a poster of NiGHTS from his magazine that he gets every two weeks. :D

#40907 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 09 February 2008 - 04:48 PM in Community Corner

Stiff Kittens - Blaqk Audio

Same here! :D

After this it's gonna be As Heaven Is Wide by Garbage, then Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk.

#40906 Free Flight NiGHTS

Posted by Zoe on 09 February 2008 - 04:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I agree with Phosphorus's point of "I'd like it in addition to, not replacing the current style though". Perhaps on a future game some of the challenges could be 2D flight and some could be 3D flight...? That'd keep everyone happy, I should think.

#40775 Drawing Resources

Posted by Zoe on 08 February 2008 - 10:15 AM in Artwork

I have a few tips. :3

- If you can't get a pose or anatomy to look right, don't be afraid to use photograph reference. Just remember to give credit to the photograph's artist!
- Even if you think you've gotten all of the teeny tiny little details on your latest drawing of an existing character (assuming that's what you draw, of course!), look up a reference picture before you ink it or call it "finished". You might have missed something and it's always good to double-check.
- Don't be afraid to try new styles of drawing!
- Don't be afraid to try new mediums! You never know what you'll end up liking. I for one use pencils and markers a lot, but I'm starting to get into digital colouring, but one thing that I learnt I can't abide using is paint. XD
- Got artist's block? I find that listening to music or watching something on TV or a movie can inspire me. Try different things until you find what inspires you!

I can't think of any more right now. XD; I may add some more later.

#40774 How long have you been drawing?

Posted by Zoe on 08 February 2008 - 10:07 AM in Community Corner

I've been drawing all my life, and plan to carry on doing so (I'm 18, if you're wondering). My sketchbook goes everywhere with me. :)

#40773 Hey

Posted by Zoe on 08 February 2008 - 10:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome :)

#40772 Free Flight NiGHTS

Posted by Zoe on 08 February 2008 - 09:58 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If I'm quite honest, I've thought exactly the same thing more than just a few times.

#40591 Songs

Posted by Zoe on 07 February 2008 - 02:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I meant to post in this topic the other day, but didn't. ^^; Anyway...I have two songs that remind me of NiGHTS. They are:

Requiem for a Dream
I can't remember who it's by, but it's the theme for a movie of the same name, I believe. There's no lyrics, but the music just reminds me of NiGHTS...perhaps a sort of boss battle. I've said that in a another topic before, but no harm in repeating it.

Eiffel 65 - King of Lullaby
Lyrics are as follows. All of the lyrics remind of NiGHTS, and I think it's a really beautiful, slow slong. :( I suggest looking it up for a listen - it makes quite a change from "I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die"! XD

Dreams,
Truth or belief
I see a man sleep on the street
With golden clothes

Oh Oh Oh
I run standing still
I hear a Melody as it fades in a dream

Oh Oh Oh
You, King of Lullaby,
A dream inside my mind
King of Nothing
but you give a smile
You, king of Lullaby,
the world is yours at night
King of Magic,
but in the end,
king of lullaby

Dreams,
inside my dreams
I speak a language that
I've never known before
Oh Oh Oh
I can Float on air,
as the sweet melody is opening the door.

Oh Oh Oh
You, King of Lullaby...

#40488 SEGA Officially Reveals NiGHTS JoD Bonus Content!

Posted by Zoe on 06 February 2008 - 09:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Great! :o Now no one will be confused about the dragon heads anymore. XD

#40425 How much do you think 4kids has gone down hill?

Posted by Zoe on 06 February 2008 - 11:42 AM in Community Corner

Dude, that wasn't Amy and "a green dude" - it was his sister and brother, Sonia and Manic. Granted, they're not canon to the SEGA Sonic storyline, but I still liked Sonic Underground. :) *makes a mental note to buy the rest of the series*

Anyway...back on topic, 4Kids = crap. I liked the original Pokemon dub and I like the TMNT dub, and I didn't mind the Yu-Gi-Oh! dub but they messed everything else up, in my opinion. D:

#40424 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Zoe on 06 February 2008 - 11:22 AM in Community Corner

Basshunter - Now You're Gone

#40359 Space Channel 5

Posted by Zoe on 05 February 2008 - 09:20 PM in Community Corner

If they brought back a series as "obscure" as NiGHTS, then surely they can bring back Space Channel 5, which already had a sequel?