Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

CATTERKILLER's Content

There have been 7 items by CATTERKILLER (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37091 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 22 January 2008 - 10:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Joseph
Catterkiller/Goron0000
Posted Image(Here's a random doodle of mine, He kinda looks like me... Sort of...)
U.S.A.
0044-1452-1628
Hi,I don't play much but I'm interested in seeing other players' My Dreams.
CATTERKiLLER

#35228 Kichi's stuff

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 12 January 2008 - 05:06 AM in Creative Stuff!

Your art is awesome!
I really like the third and fourth "screencaps". Is the last one what I think it is?

#32720 A Fourth Persona Mask?

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 29 December 2007 - 07:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have all the dreamdrops and have both secret endings, I've not seen this "Angel Persona".

#31429 Shadow NiGHTS?

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 21 December 2007 - 12:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Didn't Trippy say something about a "Shadow NiGHTS" before the game was released?
I've beaten Will's story and I've not seen him,
My sister's through Helen's story, she's not seen him.
Do I have to beat both stories to see him, or was he just dropped late in development?
If the latter I'm kinda disappointed, cause I was looking forward to seeing him

#28652 Daily Dream

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 04 December 2007 - 04:48 PM in Dream Discussion

I had a dream where Amy Rose and Silver Ran away from home,
Up the stairs, down the hall, and through a hole in the wall, (It was so small a needle would not fit) And to... A tropical paradise?
They kept putting up booby traps so no one would find them, then Dr.Eggman attacked, and destroyed the island.
Then it ended with ugly wooden dolls that (Almost) looked like them them floating at sea,
floating the remains of some cruise ship(?) talking about how they would be together forever.
then Amy said something like, "Too bad Sonic Didn't come, His speed just gets in his way"
(by that point the Silver doll had It's hair in a pony tail, And the Amy doll looked like Amy's head on Sonic's body)
Then (a blue) Tails with a HUGE band-aid on His nose flew up and (in Sonic's voice) he said, "Not all the time"
Then it skipped to... The credits? yes... the credits (they happen a lot in my dreams) and the music playing SOUNDED like "Seven rings in hand" from Sonic And The Secret Rings.
but the lyrics were about Jimmy Neutron,
Instead of, "Seven rings in hand, Speed through nights with feet in sand", it said, "Jimmy Neutron, flies through nights in a hover car"

Then I woke up and typed this down. And since I typed it as soon as I woke up It's probably full of typos and grammar mistakes.

#28601 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 04 December 2007 - 12:22 AM in Creative Stuff!

That's awesome! I bow to your superior Photoshopping skills. *Bows*

#25632 New Mii Contest Channel

Posted by CATTERKILLER on 18 November 2007 - 02:32 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

wasn't me, I did make a Reala Mii though.