Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Madmatica's Content

There have been 7 items by Madmatica (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21869 Hiya ^.^

Posted by Madmatica on 23 October 2007 - 12:05 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey everybody, thanks for the warm welcome. ^^

#21758 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Madmatica on 22 October 2007 - 02:45 AM in Community Corner

Black Mirror - Arcade Fire

#21741 Hiya ^.^

Posted by Madmatica on 22 October 2007 - 01:51 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Ideya Fairy, nice to meet you. =D

#21678 Hiya ^.^

Posted by Madmatica on 21 October 2007 - 02:53 PM in Introduce Yourself

Cool, I always wanted to try drawing him. I'd like to see those references please. :3

#21675 Hiya ^.^

Posted by Madmatica on 21 October 2007 - 02:14 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi DiGi. =D

Oh, I was supposed to draw your character wasn't I? Sorry I never got around to it. D:

Would you still like me to draw it even though that was a while ago? ^.^;

#21670 Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Madmatica on 21 October 2007 - 01:34 PM in Community Corner

At first I thought this game was a stupid idea, but now I'm becoming kinda excited for it, this game actually looks pretty good. The GHZ court is amazing. I wish they would use this style of graphics in a real Sonic title.

I'm already picking up this game because of Ulala(I'm a super massive Space Channel 5 fan) and NiGHTS will be there too, I'm sure of it.

#21654 Hiya ^.^

Posted by Madmatica on 21 October 2007 - 07:10 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey everyone, I'm Madmatica. Most people just call me "Mad" or "Maddy." ^^

Some of you probably seen me on the oekaki or DA. I've been lurking in this community for a long time, but I don't say much because I'm shy. x3

I'm a big fan of NiGHTS, I always turn to him as a source for inspiration. =D

Art is my passion in life and I want to go to art school someday... I study lots of art books in my spare time to improve. I like to do gift arts for people when I'm not busy studying -it's a good chance to put my skills to the test.

Uhm... that's all about me I guess. I'm boring, I know.

I'll try to be a decently active member here and I hope to make some friends. ^.^