Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Golden~Hedgy's Content

There have been 23 items by Golden~Hedgy (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33357 One of my pains

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 01 January 2008 - 08:16 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Sheesh... I feel like a total n00b here... I don't have a single Mepian at all.. I still don't understand how to get one.. T_T

#33349 Should NiD get a Full-Length CGI Movie?

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 01 January 2008 - 08:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well the peeps who did the CGI cut scene for the game really should make a movie... let's just hope the story is right xD

If there will be a movie.. it should be an all-star... all the Nightmarens.. why? JACKLE SHOULD BE THERE!!! :(

#33346 Another NiGHTS game for the Wii? xD

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 01 January 2008 - 07:57 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS to stand by Wii
By: Dale Gennard - 1st January 2008 (11:46) - [ 0 ] Comments

Any future NiGHTS game will be made for Wii
Takashi Izuka has said in an interview with German site G-Wie-Gorilla that he think's Nintendo's machine was the right choice for NiGHTS and if they make a future installment it will be for Wii.

“When we decided to finally make a sequel to NiGHTS, we didn’t know which console it would be for,” he recalled. “We only decided later on that we would develop the game for the Wii. But I think it was a good choice – should we make another instalment, we would make it for the Wii.”

The new Wii game NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams has seen a mix of positive and negative reviews so far with it's Japan and US launches but with the European release soon and the NiGHTS into Dreams port to PS2 hitting Japan soon we won't count the jester out just yet.

For the full interview click here but beware, the text is all in German.

Stay tuned to Sonic News for more news as it happens!

Discuss this and more over at the SSMB!
Links: Gamer.tm, G-Wie-Gorilla's interview, SSMB NiGHTS topic 1st page

give credit to those who found this out.... and here is the link:

http://www.sonicstad.../sonicnews/392/

oops... there is already a topic about this... 0.o sorry! :(

#33343 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 01 January 2008 - 07:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wow a lot of people xD

Thanks for the files xD.... they are downloading really slow.. xP

also thanks for the names of the songs! I hope they are accurate 0.o.. because I don't wanna put the wrong names for the music and yeah... xP

#32952 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 30 December 2007 - 08:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

So.... No idea if someone made this topic already but does anyone have their favorite music from the new game, NiGHTS: Journey of dreams?

Well I really like the Link Challenge BGM, the Cerburus ver. 2 BGM, Chamelan ver. 2 BGM, the RIver one where you have to save the pians from drowning, the music when you have to save the pians from being sucked up..., Wizeman's theme, NiGHTS v.s. Reala theme ((the first one)) and more that I forget which ones are called exactly...

The music is really... how you say it... cute xD also very happy and calm and such.....

What do you guys think? 0.o

Also, does anyone know where to get the actual music to download as MP3s? Or ya'll waiting for the soundtrack to listen to? 0.o

#32951 NiGHTS SUPER SECRETS!

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 30 December 2007 - 07:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I only have 14 Dream Drops.... I went to Gamefaqs but it doesn't seem right to use their guide to get the Dreamdrops... cheating.. xP

#32948 Reala and Helen

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 30 December 2007 - 07:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I agree with Purgatory and Yamilover13... Reala is just acting if he cares so he can distract Helen... notice that Helen did nothing to fight or escape or whatever.

So yeah.. the sad tone you hear is just to act if he cares... but we'll find out later if it is officially true...

#32455 Boss Battle Tips

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 December 2007 - 11:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Cerberus second version, that one was hard. I'll give you a hint, then you're on your own :P. Use the rocket mask.

ROCKET MASK?! Damn!! I used to old fashioned Drill Dash... Dash Drill.. ugh! I'm forgetting everything now... this is what I get for not playing the game for 3 hours already .. T_T

Okay I wanna know the exact ways on how to kill Chamelan and Donbalon... ((the second time fighting them 0.o)) in order to get at least a C rank...

#32454 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 December 2007 - 11:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*whew*... I added everyone..

Here's mine:

Wii #: 3056-0989-2480-1940

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Friend code: 3136-5283-0242

Message me if you added me and I'll add yours.....

#32115 Things you don't like about JoD

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 25 December 2007 - 09:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My Pros
- the music is great xD I love the remixes of the "NiGHTS v.s. Reala" theme and the Wizeman theme.. and the Nightmaren bosses' themes xD

- The voices are good... but Reala's laugh scares me 0.o

-the "My Dream" feature is fun xD I like to chat with random people! xD If you see someone named "Stephy" that's me... unless there's another Stephy 0.o

My Cons

-to me well... no idea why but I'm getting dizzy...

- Reala kills himself... lol ((He throws the balls things when you fight him but he always fly in front of the ball things....))

-Owl... I want to fly in the dream gate... but he won't shut up!!

-my thumb turned purple.... just like it would in the Sega Saturn control... 0.o

-can't rename the pians.... xP

-Cerbrus ((sp... that dong boss)) was hard... the stupid chain ball thing kept changing back to a spiked dog thing and yeah... I had to keep restarting... to avoid the Night over xP

-Cut scenes should've been CG'd.... I was truly amazed with the intro CG's and the opening movie.... very realistic xD

#31083 So... You got the game...

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 06:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

@ viperxmns:

so far what I've heard... no one is going to be selling the Wiis until February... it has been told in the news as well... I don't know if it is for here in the west coast... or countrywide or worldwide.... xP I got the Wii but I'm just worried about my friends not getting one because they all wished to get one for Christmas but none of them even started looking for them...

@ Kraken:

Thanks for caring xD but hey!.. wait.. I don't know about being more excited would make me feel better 0.o

#31078 So... You got the game...

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I have to wait til I find a Wii to play it on *cries of frustration*

0.o have the money to buy it but can't find it?

#31076 So... You got the game...

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

... how many of you have to wait until Christmas? ^_^ I do... :)

#31075 After 11 years

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Darn.... can I take a picture of it when it is gift wrapped? ^_^

#31073 NiGHTS is out! But....

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah... usually the day the game releases is when the game is being shipped to the stores... try the next day or the day after ^-^ or if you want to avoid wasting gas because they are so high... call the stores and ask. ^_^

#31072 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Just for the record...Nintendo lied to everybody. They said that all online games would use the Wii's number. But so far, every online game has a friend code different from your Wii's.

Wii Number is used so you can message your friends... 0.o the FC number is to go against people in the game 0.o I'm sure you know that already...

#31071 IGN JoD Review

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 19 December 2007 - 05:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I don't give a crap about IGN.... ever since they gave the recent Sonic games and other great games a bad score, I played the games myself and they were the best!! ^_^

I'm gonna play NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams even if it gets a 1 out of 5 in X-Play!! :) ((uh.. I really don't know if X-play gave it a 1 out of 5 0.o... I just hate X-Play because they are being harsh as well with a bunch of Sonic games... they don't know how to play a good game...))

Anyways... this is getting me more excited to play NiGHTS that I want to unwrap it right now and play!! :P yeah... I have to wait until Christmas--- WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL?!

#24920 9th of November

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 13 November 2007 - 04:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Finally a U.V. page.... I mean I see U.V. NiGHTS everywhere but never knew exactly who was he/she/it? I thought I was like missing something from the NiD game... 0.o

Thanks for putting that xD *goes to sit in my emo corner for feeling like a n00b*

#18519 NiGHTS Into Dreams on Gaia Online

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 September 2007 - 10:02 PM in Poll Area

First of all, I would like to thank TRiPPY, DiGi, and Purgatory for giving me permission to do this. I would much rather ask first and wait for a answer than just post it and get chewed out >_<.

Now, I know there has to be more people than just myself that belong to Gaia Online ( Http://www.gaiaonline.com ), and recently I was able to get my hands on a guild, so lord and behold, I decided to dedicate it to everyone's favorite purple jester, NiGHTS. Now unlike the other ones that are in existance, I promise you I will do my very best to set this one apart from the others. Sure we'll have a general discussion about NiGHTS, but there will be also several other things. Included in those things will be a NiGHTS roleplaying section. A cosplay section for either you or your avatar. A art/fanfiction section for the artists out there, even a chatterbox. And during certain parts of the year, we'll be having art and fanfiction contests. More info about that will be released as time goes on.

As it stands, right now membership is free, that's why I'm giving this free invitation to the lovely people here. But come June 11, most likely there is gonna be a modest 20-25 gold joining fee so that we can get those other sections up. It might not be much, but every little bit helps.

I'm also looking for people that can draw something for the front page of our guild. Naturally NiGHTS related, but you can put anything else in there that you would like. To be honest, if we get enough people to do it, we might make a contest out of it. But we won't get ahead of ourselves right now, but thought I would pass the word on ^_^.

Feel free to browse the guild at http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php...;guild_id=29483

And if you wanna get ahold of me on Gaia, my username is Strike Valkyrie.

Wait I think I've seen you on Gaia before.... :P I'm BabylonRogues101

#18517 Ideya Quick Quiz

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 September 2007 - 09:59 PM in Poll Area

again.... yellow...

#18516 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 September 2007 - 09:57 PM in Poll Area

uh... the way I pronounce it and other people pronounce it at my school is:

Rel-la, almost like saying "Realm"... but it's Real-a... the "a" is pronounced like... how the "a" in SEGA is being pronounced 0.o I hope that makes sense.... I never knew people pronounce Reala's name in different ways. 0.0

#18514 Personal Ideya?

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 September 2007 - 09:50 PM in Poll Area

Well I took so many quizzes in other sites and all of my results are yellow... Hope which truely matches me as well.

I don't consider myself brave because I'm scare of a few things like nightmares and spiders... and such... Um... I could be intelligent but it doesn't suit me... xP Purity.... uh.... nah... Wisdom.... again... nah can't explain why not those two either...

#18511 Hello?

Posted by Golden~Hedgy on 27 September 2007 - 09:31 PM in Introduce Yourself

yes... I'm new... I live in California... I'm just a fan on a couple of Sonic Team games such as Sonic The Hedgehog and NiGHTS... uh yeah!! xD ;)