Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Nellie Francis's Content

There have been 5 items by Nellie Francis (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90038 Random thought thread

Posted by Nellie Francis on 02 April 2010 - 07:06 AM in Community Corner

I feel in a Mario mood... I hope there might be any Mario forum RPGs, because I want to play <OC> better than last time...

Response to SmashQueen's Space Channel 5 comment - ...Why does that remind me of stage 3 (in the original)? Speaking of 3, a lot of mysterious stuff happens in a third part of the game... I mean most of the time.

#90037 Bayonetta

Posted by Nellie Francis on 02 April 2010 - 07:01 AM in Community Corner

I know business is business and a sequel would no doubt make more money for Platinum and Sega, but I honestly don't want to see a second Bayonetta. Partly because I'd like to preserve the integrity of the original but also because the first one left a decidedly bad aftertaste in my mouth. It was a very good game but I can't help but feel unsatisfied and as a result, disappointed. Personally it's not a series I care to revisit unless they can do something genuinely fresh and unique the second time around.

And also less punishing quick-time failures. Seriously, a Game Over/Penalty Skull for failing a Quick Time!? I mean, that is THE reason I am not afraid of sending Bayonetta to Inferno, because I'm too frustrated over that very fact.

Rant over.

#89871 NiGHTS into Uhh...

Posted by Nellie Francis on 25 March 2010 - 06:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Someone should REALLY add a picture of a Cirque du Soleil performer with NiGHTS' face on it. I mean, the similarity is obvious...

Edit - I could consider adding that picture of a gas stop's front door, but for some reason I can't find it. That one that says 'Reporting it does'?

Edit-edit - Nevermind. Found it:

Posted Image

#89865 Bayonetta

Posted by Nellie Francis on 24 March 2010 - 11:27 AM in Community Corner

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHMMMM......

I'm making an abridged webcomic! Like right here!

And while I like the game, I could only manage a rent... the quick-times could only do so much before the insta-kill truck comes along... ;-;

And yea, then didst fair Bayonetta of the sable tresses mock the heavenly Hosts, laughing in disdain. And then didst she slayeth them, with size XXX Stilettos all madeth of hair... -The Book of Bayonetta, Chapter One, Verse Two

I'msostealinthat!

#89864 MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Posted by Nellie Francis on 24 March 2010 - 10:38 AM in Community Corner

YESH! YESH!

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

...Did I just bump up an old thread..?

WHO CARES!

*Cackle*!