Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ziriryu's Content

There have been 4 items by Ziriryu (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15542 Nightmarens

Posted by Ziriryu on 05 September 2007 - 08:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Steve is my dad's name!

Anyways, I shall be a rebel and not call the new 'maren Phuckle. Because...I don't know.

I wonder what other new Nightmaren will be in the game, though? And we should really come up with a name for that Bird-Rider 'maren, too.

#15188 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Ziriryu on 04 September 2007 - 12:07 PM in Poll Area

I'm a Girl and I see NiGHTS as male, namely because calling him 'It' is insulting.

Still, I know NiGHTS is genderless, but I figure if they make him female in the next game, he'll be less insulted than if they made him male and I was calling him a her.

#15113 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Ziriryu on 04 September 2007 - 12:17 AM in Poll Area

There should be a UV Option! *Sigh*

But I digress...I voted for NiGHTS.

Still, there should be a UV option.

#15042 Hi, I guess...

Posted by Ziriryu on 03 September 2007 - 05:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Well, My name is Ziriryu ((No, not really)) but you may call me Ziri, Ziri-chan, or Anything related to Ziri, but never just Ryu. I'm 14 years old, and tend to be shy, so don't think I'm just a random lurker if you see me.

How did I find NiGHTS? Well, that's a million dollar question, because even I don't really remember. I guess I was just surfing the web one day and found the site, didn't join, left, and forgot all about it. Enter my new school. A kid named Griffin either reminded me about it, or I was starting to remember around that time. Needless to say, I got hooked. Then I heard news of a new game in the series coming out, and I was estatic.

Then, I forgot again somehow, and did different things including IZ, and TNBC. I remembered again when Jofinin ((I watch him on dA)) Put up an awesome picture of NiGHTS. It should be obvious what I did next.

I am terrable at having long introductory posts, so bear with me please!