Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Zachism's Content

There have been 2 items by Zachism (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31111 So... You got the game...

Posted by Zachism on 19 December 2007 - 09:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

ARGH!! My Wii broke the week before this came out! WHY!?!?!?

#15657 HELLooooo!

Posted by Zachism on 06 September 2007 - 06:35 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, my name is Zach, and I just recently turned 15. Some of you may be wondering, "How do you know about NiGHTS? You're too young to know!" Well, that is kind of true. My cousin had the game when we were really young, so last year we were discussing (from what we could remember) how great it was, yet how we were too young to figure out how to play it :( . So we went on eBay and purchased a Sega Saturn along with a factory sealed copy of NiGHTS, and from then on, we've both loved the game. Lucky for us, Sega is also making a new one for Wii, so we don't have to split the Saturn as much anymore. Well, that's that, just another fan here, looking forward to the forums :blink: !