Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sairus's Content

There have been 6 items by Sairus (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99273 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by Sairus on 05 July 2012 - 07:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

So...Christmas NiGHTS dlc? :D

We asked Sega whether the Christmas NiGHTS content would be part of the HD re-release, and were told, "Can't confirm anything about that yet." We have to keep an eye out in "the coming weeks," as Sega has "a lot of stuff in the air right now for this year."

#99251 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Sairus on 05 July 2012 - 05:01 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just happened to stroll back to the site at 5pm and saw the post a few seconds after it went up. My whole brain just sort of stopped and hasn't quite turned on again yet.

Good times :D

#99242 Campaign SUCCESS

Posted by Sairus on 05 July 2012 - 04:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Aw yeeeah.

NiD.com getting a plug in the SEGA Blog was nice too :D

#99016 Skullgirls: Journey of Dreams

Posted by Sairus on 18 April 2012 - 01:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Some notes here- http://tvtropes.org/...tOut/SkullGirls

No mention of NiGHTS for Cerebella, of course it'd be great if it was, but so far no proof that it is

That's the magic of TV Tropes - anyone can add things in there ;D

None of the alternate palettes have proof, but it's pretty wildly accepted what they are. If I said I was looking at a jester themed character with a purple hat, wide white sleeves and purple pants, who would be your first guess?

#99014 Skullgirls: Journey of Dreams

Posted by Sairus on 17 April 2012 - 04:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hm.. doesn't seem like it's an overt reference to NiGHTS, the colors could just be co-incidental

The game is loaded with references aside from this. One of Cerebella's other costumes is another famous jester - Harley Quinn from Batman. All of the other characters have palettes based on games and animes in some shape or form.

It'd be a pretty big coincidence if that was all this costume was considering she already wears jester themed a costume:

Purple head dress with darker purple marks.
Purple and yellow triangular patterned collar - equivalent to NiGHTS' cuffs.
Large white sleeves.
Pink body covering.
Purple legs with yellow clasps on the ankle.
Even her eye colour is changed to purple.

Due to the limits of what you can do by changing the colours of an existing character palette this is pretty much as close as you can come to mimicing the character.

#99012 Skullgirls: Journey of Dreams

Posted by Sairus on 17 April 2012 - 03:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Greetings,
I figured you lovely people would be interested in a fun little cameo NiGHTS gets in Reverge Labs' newly released fighter Skullgirls.

Below you can see one of Cerebella's alternate colour schemes which you may recognise.

Apologies for the awful quality video. That stage also has some muted colours so you can't properly see the costume, but I hope you get the idea :)