Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

spinningcannon's Content

There have been 4 items by spinningcannon (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90492 World Music?

Posted by spinningcannon on 27 April 2010 - 01:58 AM in Community Corner

I listen to Japanese music obsessively, but there's a local Spanish radio channel that plays some stellar stuff.

Thanks to Last.fm, I also have a good deal of Russian, Korean, Chinese and Arabic music in my iTunes library.
I honestly love foreign music; I need to find more of it.

#90491 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by spinningcannon on 27 April 2010 - 01:56 AM in Community Corner

"Drama Section" by Mark Templeton.

It's... acoustic minimal electronica? I don't know; but it's absolutely awesome.

#90490 Pokemon movies

Posted by spinningcannon on 27 April 2010 - 01:53 AM in Community Corner

I've seen every single movie, haha. All 12 of them!

I have to say that the first three movies still have epic amounts of 'charm' in them, though. They were Pokemon movies for the sake of being just that; there weren't as many characters/ story ideas/ etc. as there are now.

The new one (with Zoroark) looks like it'll be darn good, though. Here's hoping.

#77593 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by spinningcannon on 04 October 2009 - 11:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

Got the e-mail this morning, and would like to offer my voice for the project whenever the time rolls around.

Also, I want to personally thank DiGi for mentioning me on the first page, seriously. I'm honored.
I understand that all the tracks are taken already, which is completely fine. I have to sadly admit that I'm a bit of a digital-composing newbie, so I doubt I'd hit that quality bar yet, but I'll continue to do my best and improve!
Glad you guys like my work, though.

On that voice bit... are there any set specifics yet for the vocals needed (key, tempo, etc.) or are we still waiting on that? Just curious.
Sorry, just saw the above post (it wasn't posted when I clicked the reply button earlier).

Either way, this project sounds absolutely brilliant, and I'll definitely be supporting it! Hope it all goes well!