Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Camittles's Content

There have been 13 items by Camittles (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27890 An analysis of Reala's voice clip

Posted by Camittles on 29 November 2007 - 07:29 PM in Creative Stuff!

From listening to all the voice clips. They reek of backwards speak.

Someone may be able to give you a more technical description than that, but that's what I've been led to believe.

Well, as a video producer I've got a few audio editing programs, there's a way to find out. Is there anyway to download the voice clips online? I've only been able to hear them on the Sega Saturn.

Slightly off topic, has anyone noticed the strange chanting/phrases being uttered throughout Jackle's theme song "The Mantle"? They're very very low and with alot of reverb. I was just wondering if anyone knew what they were saying or if that's a topic that's been discussed before?

#27583 Your Worst Fear

Posted by Camittles on 27 November 2007 - 11:12 PM in Dream Discussion

I also fear zombies and beings like them. Guess why I've never been able to play Resident Evil.

I totally agree with you on that. Rotting human corpses, walking or not (and I prefer not) scare the crap out of me. I wish there was a technical phobia term for it, but haven't been able to find one. I thought they had terms for just about any fear, like peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth. :huh:

#27445 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Camittles on 27 November 2007 - 06:39 AM in Creative Stuff!

That looks amazing. God how I wish that was the official model... awesome mod job! *thumbs up*

#26634 NiGHTS into Dreams PS2 Site up !

Posted by Camittles on 23 November 2007 - 12:12 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The graphics look sooo much better. It's nice to see the original touched up a bit. I wonder why they waited so long to do this? Maybe to help promote the new game?

*claps hands for Story Book*

#21736 Gaia-Based NiGHTS avatars

Posted by Camittles on 22 October 2007 - 12:34 AM in Creative Stuff!

Reala
Posted Image
Posted Image
both done out of boredom...I couldnt decide between his bright blue eyes or his eye makeup...

#21716 Gaia-Based NiGHTS avatars

Posted by Camittles on 21 October 2007 - 09:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

Magic Mountain/Plain Orbs. You got them (and three others) by answering a quiz about Magic and Gathering, buuut for some reason it was really difficult to get the first two. Which is too bad since they work well as Ideya.

They really do! What colors did they come in? Just red and yellow?

#21715 Tradegy has struck. . .

Posted by Camittles on 21 October 2007 - 09:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Same thing happened to me years ago. I lost alot of valuable data, including having a perfect rep with my pians in some of the levels, along with my scores on the bosses :D

But yeah, if you just replace your watch battery in the back of the Saturn it'll come alive agian, unfortunatly, when it happened to me, all of my data was gone. I try to look at it as a new challenge now...

Good luck!

#21690 Gaia-Based NiGHTS avatars

Posted by Camittles on 21 October 2007 - 06:52 PM in Creative Stuff!

Those are pretty awesome. What's the name of the little object/Ideya floating by them? I dont think I've seen that on Gaia.

#21239 non NiGHTS art

Posted by Camittles on 17 October 2007 - 07:36 PM in Artwork

I've always loved your neopets art. I've been tempted to do a commission trade with you lol

#20832 NiGHTS merchandise

Posted by Camittles on 14 October 2007 - 06:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I bought a Reala and NiGHTS plushie off ebay for about $50 each, but then again that was around 5 years ago. I had no idea the price of them skyrocketed that much. Supply/demand?

#20308 Wizeman and Reala art

Posted by Camittles on 10 October 2007 - 07:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh f*!*ing yes.

Reala has Bat tights XD. He has fingerbails : O.

Actually, if you look close enough, he has the bats all over his body. Look at his arms...

#19435 Da Fishy's Name

Posted by Camittles on 03 October 2007 - 06:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Or if you're going by the Engrish version, then after "translation" it would be Gilainia

#16434 Japanese Translations

Posted by Camittles on 11 September 2007 - 01:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Your telling me. I haven't been not confused for over 10 years. :P

I had always assumed it was because the two worlds were threatening to become one, which, is what I thought in the game, Wizeman's goal was. *shrugs*