Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Purgatory's Content

There have been 14 items by Purgatory (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85809 Zero's Bizarre Manga Giveaway Contest!

Posted by Purgatory on 26 December 2009 - 08:51 AM in Community Corner

ffff this sounds really awesome! Maybe I'll actually try, for fun.

#69885 NiGHTS sings for you

Posted by Purgatory on 13 May 2009 - 04:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

Moved.

Edit- Actually, I have a question. I didn't read all of your instructions and I never clicked and dragged any music over to the Flele. I played something off of iTunes to test it out once I downloaded it because I'd assumed that the character sings to whatever's playing, and it worked. I don't recall what I was playing on my iTunes, but it was singing along without me doing anything but opening the program. Now it won't do that-

so tl;dr, can you get it to sing songs you play on whatever music program you have running?

Edit again- So I've been trying to look it up, and there's absolutely no reason for it to have been doing the singing animations, since it says it can't be integrated to other music programs. I guess it glitched or something because it hasn't done it since. Now I have to feed it the music.

#69853 NiGHTS sings for you

Posted by Purgatory on 12 May 2009 - 06:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

Heh heh, that was pretty cool. I think I might try to make a couple of these things, too. Thanks!

#69629 Your favorite song

Posted by Purgatory on 03 May 2009 - 01:02 PM in Community Corner

Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order

:P ... Nobody knew that ever.

#69600 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by Purgatory on 02 May 2009 - 09:55 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Welcome back, dude. *Confetti*

And congrats to the winners!

#69571 Hello everyone!

Posted by Purgatory on 01 May 2009 - 01:15 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey, welcome to the forum! Sounds like your dad was a pretty cool guy, my dad also played video games while I watched and now I can go through the original Zelda and Castlevania: Simon's Quest blindfolded. Ha ha

Hope you enjoy it here and make some friends! If you need anything, please contact the mods, myself and Zero-Shift, or the admins Infractus and Jof and we'll do out best to answer any questions or take care of any problems you might have. Don't worry, we don't bite!

Happy to have you, and have fun!

#68002 Just to let you know

Posted by Purgatory on 01 March 2009 - 03:05 PM in Introduce Yourself

This doesn't belong in the intro section, so I'll be locking it.

Any other members that run across this topic, please keep in mind that the intro section is only for introducing yourselves to the rest of the forum. (Most likely when you first join, or if you just don't have one.)

#67681 Forum update

Posted by Purgatory on 19 February 2009 - 05:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Look how sexy! :wub:

If I peel the gold, is there chocolate?

#67558 Forum update

Posted by Purgatory on 17 February 2009 - 03:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Charlie, thanks a lot for your help!

#67548 Forum update

Posted by Purgatory on 17 February 2009 - 01:11 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

No matter how much I kick out the bots there's always a flood more within hours, they come in pretty quickly. @_@

Also wtf bbq I'm in a strange new land. D:

#67508 Most Anticipated Titles

Posted by Purgatory on 15 February 2009 - 09:58 PM in Community Corner

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

Oh man, I thought that wasn't coming out until NEXT year!! jfdskl;jf

Yes. The above is my list. XD

#66942 World of Goo Soundtrack

Posted by Purgatory on 26 January 2009 - 10:03 AM in Community Corner

Oh man, you rock..

#66779 Original Maren Picture(s)

Posted by Purgatory on 21 January 2009 - 08:18 PM in Creative Stuff!

WOW!
The details and and all the cool effects you put into this is great, and I love how you incorporated images from the game into the picture.

This is amazing and I'm so flattered that you included Purgatory in there! lol screaming as usual.. Keeping this picture FOREVER! This will be my new wallpaper! XD

Also, Spade looks hawt!

#66582 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by Purgatory on 18 January 2009 - 01:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I missed out on a lot.. This is really great stuff!