Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kbooki's Content

There have been 36 items by Kbooki (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31315 After 11 years

Posted by Kbooki on 20 December 2007 - 05:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

haha, wow I'm glad you guys loved the video so much. I don't know if I'm flattered or embarrassed about having it upped to the .com! (Thanks TRiPP! haha!)

I've just finished editing the second one and tried to make it even better for ya. :) It's only 6 minutes this time but much more fun!

Let's see more pictures and videos from everyone! *eyes TRiPPY and her Japanese copy* That reminds me... I'm curious about the japanese voices for the game!

And yes, that was actually Canada. (Anything you see across the water in this video is Canada <3)

Shae: And yes, that's also REALLY Thomas Edison. lol

Kei: Anyway I hope you all enjoy the video, and the new game, and have a Happy Holiday!

Shae: Me too! x3 Enjoy London, TRiPPY and DiGi!

http://download.yous...80112425FF60BA5

Love, Kei and Shae.

#31079 After 11 years

Posted by Kbooki on 19 December 2007 - 05:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hey everyone! I've missed you!

Shae and I finshed our documentary of our journey to find... Journey of Dreams. It ended up being a lot longer than we thought and full of drama haha. So if you have 16 minutes to watch silliness, feel free to download it, but you're not missing much if you don't. XD

http://download.yous...8A2DDD214EC02A0

TRiPPY, we did this mainly just for you and DiGi haha. It's a bit embarrassing... but we had fun spending time together which we don't get to do often! ^_^

#15996 Visions

Posted by Kbooki on 08 September 2007 - 01:49 PM in Dream Discussion

For some reason, I always have ESP dreams about my car. D: Like, I'll dream that the car wont start because the battery is dead, and sure enough the next morning its dead. Or the tires will be flat, and the next morning, I find one of the tires is punctured...

I guess I really love my car haha.

I also have had ESP kind of things happen just as I wake up... usually when a pet or family member dies... I wake up and my first thoughts are of that person/pet and I feel like something isn't right... It happened with my grandpa and my dog.

#15994 Music and dreams

Posted by Kbooki on 08 September 2007 - 01:41 PM in Dream Discussion

I always sleep with music on but the experience is a little different. In my dreams, I can hear the music like... pouring down from the sky haha. So instead of it really influencing the type of dreams I have... I usually can just hear it in my dreams coming from somewhere...

Sometimes it causes me to dream that I'm at a concert, or of a certain musician~ but that's about it. maybe I should try different kinds of music...

#15993 Little Nemo: Adventure in slumber land

Posted by Kbooki on 08 September 2007 - 01:34 PM in Community Corner

Oh my gosh my big brother and I used to watch that... and I had horrible nightmares from it! I really didn't understand it all that well I don't think... I don't remember much, but I sure as hell remember the nightmares I had!

... I'd like to watch the movie again now that I'm older. XD

#15850 Dream Abilities

Posted by Kbooki on 07 September 2007 - 12:30 PM in Dream Discussion

- Flying definitely. I'm usually flying around in dreams, lucid or not. However, its usually a very labored flight... its difficult to do or tiring... but somtimes if I'm lucid I can fly like its nothing.

- Telekenesis occassionally.

- Breathing under water. (usually I wake up and realize I have my face in the pillow haha)

- Awesome powers of flirtation where I can get any guy I want... (but that's usually true in RL too ;P lol)

#15848 Yatta!

Posted by Kbooki on 07 September 2007 - 12:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Practice! The part that annoys me most is the vertical elevator shaft; I forget how to properly avoid those dropping thingies half the time.

But ya, I totally have an "A" in Stick Canyon, just like every other stage *so humble*

oooh, that's actually the only part I think I like... yeah I still always get hit by those things though. >_>; *will practice* >D

I've gotten an A on that mare before! =D -shot-

:wub: Well don't you just think you're so special? lol
Good job! ^^

I actually happen to find that Stick Canyon Mare 4 is one of my favorite levels. Where else in the game can you ride a roller coaster? :P

... it seems more like a giant metal flyswatter! lol The best part is if you turn back into elliot just before you get flung off at the end and fall to your unsightly death... I laugh every time. XD

#15845 Greetings, all

Posted by Kbooki on 07 September 2007 - 12:15 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome!

You... didn't want to fly?! That seems to always be the first thing I do when I go lucid... even though I'm usually always flying around even when I'm not lucid. (I love to fly XD)

Now you've intrigued me... why not fly?

#15697 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Kbooki on 06 September 2007 - 03:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

not really JOD but on the subject of Puffy...

Why whenever I play that level, NiGHTS likes to grab her right in between the breasts. It's like, FACEPLANT! No matter what angle I try to grab her at... somehow I always end up stuck right there. XD

#15694 Getting Lucid

Posted by Kbooki on 06 September 2007 - 03:18 PM in Dream Discussion

gah, something that happened to me the other night that really frustrates me... I realized I was dreaming. I did a reality check and figured it out and even told myself "this is a dream" but... I didn't realize what that all meant... exactly. so I wasn't fully lucid~

This happens to me sometimes. where I suppose I am techinically lucid, but don't realize that I'm not taking advantage of it the way I should...

and in some cases I won't realize I'm dreaming... but I do feel super powerful and control everything that is going on in my dreams...

very rarely do I both know I'm dreaming, and realize I can control my actions/do anything I want because it is a dream. Only then do I identify it as a truly lucid dream... and they only come once in a while.

I guess I'll just keep working on that. But does anyone else know what I'm talking about or have the same problems?

#15691 Yatta!

Posted by Kbooki on 06 September 2007 - 03:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Congrats! Anyone who can get a B in any mare of Stick Canyon can kick my ass... XD granted... I suck... but I just hate that level haha.

#15689 HELLooooo!

Posted by Kbooki on 06 September 2007 - 03:03 PM in Introduce Yourself

aww, haha. You see, I was too young to talk my parents into letting me get a saturn... I also had to wait until ebay came around in order to play the game~ haha. but I'm excited that with JOD I won't have to wait! :) Just think, it will be brand new when we get to play it for the first time, which should make for a more pleasant gaming experience!

btw welcome! I'm glad to meet more excited fans. :3

#14339 Hi dear ones! A lost soul is joining you!

Posted by Kbooki on 31 August 2007 - 12:40 AM in Introduce Yourself

@Kbooki: nope, I'm a saggitarius ^_^ but I recently found out that there is a 13th starsign which isn't an official part of the zodiac, but does have the sun pass in it. It's called snake-carrier in dutch and happens right around my birthday on the 10th of december. So I'm not sure if there are any descriptions of that ^_^

Aha! Even better! All my friends are either Pisces, Saggitarius, or Virgo it seems haha. (all my bfs have been sags!) XD

oooh, didn't know there was another zodiac sign. :o *goes to find out more about it* thanks garnet!

oh, and I'm a scorpio in case you were wondering~

#14245 Beyond The Window

Posted by Kbooki on 30 August 2007 - 04:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I probably picked the worst time to watch that... (or perhaps the best?)... but I completely bawled. I was NOT in the right mind frame. :\ Anyway It really touched me... the ending really left me speechless... and with runny maskara.

I know a few fans have talked about making NiGHTS inspired animations *guilty* so it was really rewarding to finally see one!

#14244 Overall Feelings of the NiGHTS Series?

Posted by Kbooki on 30 August 2007 - 03:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm sure NiGHTS could become quite frightening if he wanted o.o; I mean... just think of what goes on in nightmares... the silliest things can become terrifying in dreams...

but back on topic!

The game itself, the story and ideas surrounding it, the fan community here, and just the entire concept of NiGHTS... all of it brings to me the best emotions. Everyone has their own take on it and it touches people in all different ways. NiGHTS is a very inspiring and powerful work of art... one that will continue on in many forms I'm sure. :lol:

#14237 Hi dear ones! A lost soul is joining you!

Posted by Kbooki on 30 August 2007 - 03:21 AM in Introduce Yourself

Oh I am so glad you are joining us!

You have already managed to render me speechless and start me crying... and I haven't even met you yet! haha! Amazing work!

From your self description, you sound like a very passionate, and very interesting person. Would you happen to be a Pisces? lol

Looking forward to seeing you around here more often! :D

#13346 I'm back~

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 05:04 PM in Introduce Yourself

Kbooki! You might not remember me, but I remember you ^^ Welcome back.

Heeey! Of course I remember you! :D Thanks for the welcome!

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou *snugs*

weeeeee! I missed youuuu! *snugs back* :D

#13341 This is sad

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 04:46 PM in Community Corner

It's one of those things that... You don't think are serious... but the joke isn't that funny either so you wonder... maybe they ARE serious? It hurts my head. X_x;

#13336 Transformers Movie

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 04:31 PM in Community Corner

Yeah, i had tears in my eyes when those agents started spraying that stuff on BumbleBee and for a brief second he looks over at Sam and he's trying to call for help but he can't cause his voice box is broken. And then Sam runs in and tries to save him. Yeah, that had tears in my eyes. *is a sappy git* <_<;;;

Way to spit out the spoilers kitkatoshi was trying to avoid, DiG. :P
lol

#13335 Exciting stuff

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 04:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Cry? Tears of sadness or joy? D:

*on edge of her seat*

#13333 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 04:17 PM in Community Corner

ROLLING1000tOON by Maximum The Hormone.
my favorite (:

YES! Awesome awesome!

Hey, question. Would you go see Maximum the Hormone live if you had the chance? If it required some driving and some money... and maybe having to stay the night in a hotel... would you make the effort?

I totally would haha.

#13331 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 04:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

... watch him trip and fall over those enormous feet of his. lol

#13232 The NiGHTS Storybook of Wonder

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 06:30 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Wow these are really great! Thanks so much! So exciting to finally be able to read it! Before I could only stumble through it on my own. >_>;

#13229 Transformers Movie

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 05:52 AM in Community Corner

Maximus? Is that some Transformer I've never heard of?

HOOOOLY sh!t worst typo ever! Maximus Prime was a joke I had going with someone... was running through my head when I was typing. haha

<3

#13226 Wow, I think I'm just a liiittle late...

Posted by Kbooki on 26 August 2007 - 05:41 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there!

I never had a Saturn either... until I was old enough to track one down on Ebay for myself. :\ Oh we were poor deprived children. <3

I'm glad you have a Wii and are ready for NiGHTS this time around though! I still gotta track down a Wii myself before the game comes out... haha

Well, welcome to the boards! Hope you like it here!