Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

GarnetPrincess's Content

There have been 89 items by GarnetPrincess (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48794 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 24 April 2008 - 09:55 PM in Community Corner

Ah ok! I get it now. LOL XD

As for my pictures, thank you! I think it looks like he is dancing too. Thats why its so funny to me. XD I think he was about to up stab at this point. I can't remember. Expect lots of Meta Knight pics from me since he is my main. (Then again, Jigglypuff is my second main and I have no shots of her. O.O ) I hope you have seen the pics I did on the other pages too.

I read through the whole topic before I started posting in here a few days ago and I saw those pictures too. Meta Knight is also my main, but I also sometimes go with Falco, Wolf, Kirby, Pit, Link, Zelda/Sheik and Bowser. I've also gained a soft spot for Mr. Game & Watch.

#48636 XD did anyone seen this?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 23 April 2008 - 06:09 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hahaha! That was funny and very random. The NiGHTS and Final Fantasy parts were the best. :(

#48635 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 23 April 2008 - 05:36 PM in Community Corner

I love your Meta Knight shots, Yami. Meta Knight for the win! The second picture is too cute. He looks like he's dancing. :(

#48629 Envy's NiGHTS art

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 23 April 2008 - 04:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ooohh, your art is so nice. Those bookmarks are awesomeness. :( As for requests, I'll put in a vote for Girania, since he is my favourite of the new bosses.

#48535 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 23 April 2008 - 01:34 AM in Community Corner

I know! THe only reason I'm sad is because once you get all the songs, I presume Mew or Celebi won't appear... But screw that because I can listen to a bunch of extremely annoying (or atleast to my parents) songs on loop!

Mew stops dropping CDs but I don't see why Mew would disappear altogether. Everyone knows that Mew's true purpose is to just fly there and look pretty. :angry:

#48529 Wii Console Friend Codes

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 23 April 2008 - 01:25 AM in Community Corner

Sure thing. Mine is 0565-2433-7890-9071.

#48333 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 21 April 2008 - 07:41 PM in Community Corner

I'm so happy to FINALLY be playing SSBB. I just started it though and I'm only about the fourth or fifth stage into the Subspace Emissary. I gotta work on getting a SD Card for those snapshots. Anyway, my code for SSBB is 3695-0315-9895. PM me if you add me so I can add you, kay?

#48332 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 21 April 2008 - 07:36 PM in Community Corner

Thanks That Was Fun - Barenaked Ladies

#48327 Sundays Updates

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 21 April 2008 - 07:21 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Yay! Nice hi-res images! *stares at each and every one* Very nice, TRiPPY. Gotta love all this beautiful eye candy. :)

#48315 How did you first get into anime?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 21 April 2008 - 05:14 PM in Community Corner

For me, it was when Sailor Moon first came to North America in 1995. I saw the first episode and pretty much every episodes of the first season they dubbed at the time. I still love that show. Also, the Sailor Moon manga was the first manga I read and I have been into manga ever since. My first anime movie I believe was Sailor Moon SuperS but outside of Sailor Moon, my first was The Venus Wars when it was broadcast on Space (a Canadian channel specializing in sci-fi and supernatural shows and movies) and I still love that movie.

#48174 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 20 April 2008 - 10:31 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I finally got my Wii, so now I can play with you guys. :lol: My Wii code is 0565-2433-7890-9071. My info for the JoD code list is below. If you add me, PM me so I can add you.

GarnetPrincess
Amanda
Posted Image
4296-3271-7603
Canada
I don't mind racing, battling to hanging out in My Dream. I hope to see you soon.
http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum//ind...hp?showuser=491

#42878 Space Channel 5

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 03 March 2008 - 05:51 PM in Community Corner

I really hope this ends up coming true. I have the Special Edition for PS2, and played the Dreamcast version, both which I love. I just hope it turns out to be another sequel instead of a remake. A remake is good, don't get me wrong, but how many years have we been waiting for a sequel after Part 2?

#42672 Pokemon

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 01 March 2008 - 01:58 AM in Community Corner

I used to own Pokemon Red. I now own LeafGreen, FireRed and Diamond (which I bought earlier this month). I just got Dialga the other night and now going on to get the final badge and completing the Pokemon League, which will take a while. :( If you want to battle or trade, PM me to exchange friend codes.

#36515 Favorite Animes?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 19 January 2008 - 09:56 PM in Community Corner

My mom can't understand why I like anime. She seems to think it's a sign of immaturity or something. :o Anyway...

The Venus Wars
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Trinity Blood
Witch Hunter Robin
InuYasha
Cardcaptor Sakura
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
The Slayers
Azumanga Daioh
Spirited Away

#36514 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 19 January 2008 - 09:45 PM in Community Corner

China Roses - Enya

#36512 Reala is in Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 19 January 2008 - 09:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Reala is in the game too, eh? It's about time! SEGA would've been crazy not to add Reala after JoD. Just like their crazy not to release the PS2 NiD in North America. :o

#36176 Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 18 January 2008 - 05:07 PM in Community Corner

Knuckles has been kidnapped? LOL What?! XD

Also...am I the only one on here that doesn't know a damn thing about Bioware. I haven't played a single one of their games so I have no idea if I can agree that this will be great or not.

Well I can't wait to see it either way.

No, you're not the only one. I didn't know a thing about BioWare, either. :P

#36174 N00Bie here!

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 18 January 2008 - 04:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Diddo. Best children's book ever made. A great big maple sugar-coated welcome from a fellow Canadian. :P

#36172 >.> Oh yeah I'm supposed to be an admin

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 18 January 2008 - 04:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Wow, an awesome few days indeed. That's wonderful. :) No rush, Trips. We can wait a day or two for all that cool stuff. Wouldn't want to spoil your enjoyment of the game. :P

#35631 Paper Mario.

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 14 January 2008 - 08:06 PM in Community Corner

I played some of Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario, and I completed Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Overall, I'd say the series in very good. I found it to be a refreshing change from the other Mario-related games. I'm also a fan of RPGs, so that's a bonus for me. :)

#35621 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 14 January 2008 - 07:08 PM in Poll Area

I previously pronounced Reala as "Ree-la". Now that JoD is out, I'm used to pronouncing it as "Ree-Ah-Lah". It also sound better to me.

#35620 "Idea" vs "Idiot"!

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 14 January 2008 - 07:04 PM in Poll Area

I've gotten used to pronouncing Ideya as Ih-dee-yah by now. So, I vote for "Idiot". :o

#35612 Vote for us!

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 14 January 2008 - 06:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I just went to vote but it can't connect to the server the poll is from for some reason. :o I'll try again later.

#35501 Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 14 January 2008 - 12:37 AM in Community Corner

Wow. This game looks very promising so far. I'm going to keep an eye on the information as it comes. As it stands right now, I'm already thinking about adding to my small list of soon-to-buy DS games.

#35496 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by GarnetPrincess on 13 January 2008 - 11:38 PM in Community Corner

Devils Never Cry - Shawn McPherson and David Baker (Devil May Cry 3 Soundtrack)