Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ninja Liz-chan's Content

There have been 45 items by Ninja Liz-chan (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25807 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 19 November 2007 - 12:07 AM in Community Corner

Deathly Hallows might actually be my favorite out of the Harry Potter Series even though it has the highest death cont out of all the books. It was so...EPIC and the ending actually made me happy. Generally, in series, the ending piss me off. This made me so happy though! Neville was so kick ass in it. XD

#25805 What are your favorite Manga Series'?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 November 2007 - 11:57 PM in Community Corner

Dur...I have so many it's hard to decide on just one that's my favorite.
Perhaps It's Detective Conan? Man that's a cute manga...if you can stand a couple dead bodies every volume. :D
Tsubasa is cool. It's like all of Clamp blew up and they decided to call it a manga. Makes me happy.
I love Trinity blood~ Vampirates and robots and random big guns oh my~
Full metal Alchemist~ and D.N.Angel are great too!
ooooh~ I just can't pick a Favorite!

#25803 Death Note

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 November 2007 - 11:53 PM in Community Corner

Oh man I love Death Note. I baught all the manga, the ending made me cry... especially when *IS ATTACKED BY RANDOM FLYING CATS TO AVOID SPOILAGE* GUAAAHHH~~~

Anyways, I've only seen a few episodes of the anime, but I want to see more~ but due to my lack of any decent telvion I'll have to wait till it comes to dvd...and I have money...yeah...that could be a while.

L is my favorite character~ he's so cute with his strawberry eating ness. yup.

I actually own a deathnote...though it doesn't work. I tested it one day out of stupidity XD So instead I just write down my plans for world domination inside...oops I mean my happy fuzzy plans for...er....cookie bakeing yes...

I have an L stuffie too...XD I want more death note stuff.

#25799 Webcomics

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 November 2007 - 11:46 PM in Community Corner

Heh, I love Web comics. There so fun an entertaining. Some are my favorites are :
Vampirates : It's got Canadian Vampire Pirates. Heck yeah it's awsome!
Dan and Mabs Furry adventure: Because they make me giggle.
Zap in Space : Science fiction makes me happy.
Adventures of the Weird : Because it's weird XD
Walking in the Dark...Wait stop, That's MY web comic, can't put that here... XD; SHAMELESS PLUG!

#11264 Dream Abilities

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 14 August 2007 - 03:31 PM in Dream Discussion

It depends on the dream I guess. Every dream I have is different and it always feels like watching a movie, I've had very few lucid dreams and the lucid dreams I've had I haven't done much in them. The most exciting ones are the ones that just happen. In one dream I had a flying bycial, I guess that counts as a power. humm...come to think of it, other than that I didn't really have any powers other than that. Whenever I see me, I'm normal. I can't do anything I guess. Usually I dream of other things, not me...sometimes I'm other people in my dreams, so that can't really be a power if it's somebody elses right? (eg, Maya from Pheonix Wright and I was once Yami Yugi from Yugioh. ) I think I may have had the ability to control fire once...but again I don't think that was really me persay...

#10289 Ninja Liz-chan's NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 07 August 2007 - 03:34 PM in Creative Stuff!

Reeeeeh..Someone else here loves DP! Hooway! :P It was a cute comic, I liked it. Ooh, idea: Danny and NiGHTS vs Reala!
And I loooooooooooove the cloud pic. It's so...Etheral.

Yeah, I had a neat Idea for a sequal in which Reala would team up with Vlad to fight Danny and NiGHTS...I'm just to lazy to get around to it.

#9902 Ninja Liz-chan's NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 03 August 2007 - 02:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

Allright, I'm lazy and didn't get this stuff up for such a long time....so heres some of my NiGHTS art. Woot.
Posted Image
This one is older, Though the only thing I"m not to happy with is that I basically just did a pose that was in the game. Didn't put to much effort into a pose here. But I had fun wiht the backgroung :blink:

Posted Image
This...was a result of my two obsessions at the time. Danny Phantom and NiGHTS, They both fly so I thought they would work together...I also mad a short comic about it...I may upload that too.

Posted Image
Something random...Baby NiGHTS with Baby Sonic...with a Shadow Doll.

Posted Image
I like this...I was having fun In Photoshop one day. Hehe.

Meh, I guess I'll give links to my NiGHTS comic....I'm just to lazy to upload them to my server so you get the Deviant art links....
Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

NiGHTS Comic about meeting Danny Phantom...because I thought it'd be cool XD

So yeah...Thanks for your time :)

#7556 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 12 June 2007 - 05:28 PM in Poll Area

I'm a female~ and I see NiGHTS as both, but it often gets confusing talking to people about it so I generally call NiGHTS a when I'm talking. Though I use to think NiGHTS was mostly female when I was little. I remeber calling NiGHTS "The Pretty purple lady!" (hey, I was 7! )

#7375 Very Old Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 June 2007 - 02:53 PM in Dream Discussion

What's the first dream you remeber having? Does anybody remeber having one at a young age that has stuck with you for a long time?

I remeber at lest two, one when I was 4 years old, and one where I was 7 years old. The one where I was 4 was basically a Nightmare and very short, I was at the top of the stairs at my old house and I would fall and fall into a dark abyss. Yup...classic falling nightmare and it's not that intersting. HOWEVER the one when I was 7 I still remeber it quite vividly even though I was so young. It was just after I watched "Jurassic Park" for the first time, I was currently obsessed with Dino's at that age. I was in a jungle, I began wandering around until I hit a tall concreet wall. I looked up and saw the way the fence was, made me realize I was in the Rapter Cage from the movie! I began to panic, then a rapter came out of the bushes and scared me. But it just stood there, it didn't attack me. It tilted it's head and came up to me, but it let me pet it! It was a friendly dino! Then other rapter came out of the bushes, the first one came infront of me and growled at the others, knowing they would try to hurt me. I remeber they started to talk in 'raptor Language' but I could understand them. The one that was protecting me was apperently a 'prince' raptor, and one of the new ones was the 'queen' raptor, he was saying that he didnt' want to hurt me, and he wouldn't let them hurt me eaither. he put me on his back and we ran off.

It's the strangest thing that I remeber that dream, I don't remeber any of my other dreams up intill proably Jr. High. So how about it? How far back can you all remeber?

#7374 NiD "whoops"-ies

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 June 2007 - 02:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hum...Noobish mistakes? Seeing as the first time I played this game last Fall ( Yes, I am a late player XD ) It shouldn't be hard to remeber...
At first I kept going into the idya capture machine and wondering why it wouldn't give me the Idya...I finally looked up up, realizing It actually said up in the corner how many blue chips you needed. I felt like a dork for not noticing. Also it took me forever to figure out why after I beat all the bosses once that Gulpo kept showing up instead of other bosses. So I deleted my file and started over again to see if it would change it. Turned out to be a mixture of a scratch on the disk (I got it second hand shipped from Hawaii...it's bound to have one or two marks.) and the fact that the bosses are random after you beat them once. I did NOT know that XD;

#7373 Clawz the Nightmare Cat

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 June 2007 - 02:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Clawz is a Pyromaniac. And annoying to beat XD He's more like a rather large tiger than a cute kitty. As much as I like Kitties, this guy is the stuff of Nightmares. He's the Tiger that jumps out, bites your neck, disembowles you then hucks exploding mice at you yes.... remindes me of Nightmare I had one day...oh that's besides the point.

That's what I think, he's the result of somebody playing with fire works then watching one to many documentrys on the Discovery Channle. Heh, Though he still is cute despite that.

#5588 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 18 May 2007 - 02:56 AM in Dream Discussion

I don't know if I have one set dream scape. Almost every dream I have is different. The only few I have that are the same have about 3 distinct areas. Maybe there all conected...but it would mean the area is really big. The main part is a feild that seems to go on forever with constant snow falling everything There's a castle in the middle with hudge stain glass windows and stare cases that go everywhere. The othere 'secotions' are a mountain range, but it's not snowing there. Just sunny. And it's got a lot of hills, which is quite different from the flat ice place. Also once in a while a see this small Japanese style gaurden that you can see the mountains off in a distance. So It is a possiblily that they are conected...but it would mean that it's a reallly really big dream scape. heh.

#5301 Flying

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 15 May 2007 - 12:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

As much as I like flying in the game, I would never do it in real life. I"m petrified of hights and get vertigo looking out a tall building window. I rather watch somebody else fly than do it my self. I get air sick in airplanes and get freaked out on amusment park rides. (Just ask my boyfriend, he couldn't hear for a while after riding a ride with me. )

#5300 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 15 May 2007 - 12:21 AM in Poll Area

Jackle~! er well If I had to pick just between NiGHTS and Reala I would pick NiGHTS just because NiGHTS is one of my favorite colours and oh so shinney.

#4869 NiD Fan Awards

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 11 May 2007 - 02:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hum, I won an award in the Quantum Leap fan awards, I didn't even Know I was entered until I got an e-mail saying I won (it was quite amusing acutally.) I think they're generally good ideas, and fun.

#4692 Dream Recall

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 May 2007 - 11:58 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't perticularly have a method. I sort of wish I did. I'll wake up not remebering a thing and it'll bug me all day. If I don't remeber everything at once I take a shower and see if anything comes to mind. If I don't remeber after that then I decied usually not to worry about it and that I more than likely won't ever remeber it. Though sometimes I will randomly see something and go "OH! THAT WAS IN MY DREAM" so it all depends I guess.

#4691 Could someone tell me...

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 May 2007 - 11:54 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I prefer the 3D controller. I find it's easier to control. And it's fun to show people XD every person I showed it to went "WTF! That this is freakin HUDGE!" XD;

#4690 Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 08 May 2007 - 11:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Hum, I think my favorite is Twin Seeds. I like the night time sceane and how festive and pretty everything looks with the ballons. And I find it's actually the easiest out of the levels for me. I dunno, perhaps its because everything gets sucked towards the kids XD
My Least FAvorite is Stick Canyon >>; I keep screwing up and having to play as Elliot about halfway through the second rail.

#4390 Our Worst Fear

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 06 May 2007 - 03:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

This made me giggle! XD THough if they really did that I think I would have to set it on fire. mmm fire. XD Then agian I did enjoy the Sahdow the hedgehod game.. *is shot*

#4019 NiD DS

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 04 May 2007 - 03:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think it would a little hard to control on the DS myself. The DS is a great system, but it defently won't work for At least the Original NiGHTS. I think it would be...difficult.

#4017 Does the fan base even know what it wants?

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 04 May 2007 - 03:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I most defently agree with the main essay. There's no way to please everybody all the time. That's the sad truth. Even if the new game is fantastic and amazing and a lot of people love it, they'll always be one person who will go "What have they DONE TO IT?!" I've deffently noticed that in the Sonic games anyway, even in a smaller circle. Between me and my boyfriend, he much rather go back to the way Sonic was, but seeing as the first Sonic game I ever owned was SA2, I like the way they are now. I actually quite enjoy the newer games myself. So I'm pretty sure I'll love the new NiGHTS game, even if it's nothing like the old game. Why? Because it's NiGHTS, thats all. I know a bunch of people will more than likely disagree but that's human nature. The main truth is I don't think anybody can clearly state weather or not this is what 'The fan's want' but that's the way things go. The only way you can please everybody, is if everybody was exactally the same. Scary thought eh?

#3316 NiGHTS is the boss of....

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 02 May 2007 - 12:25 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I agree, NiGHTS wouldn't have a level per say. Really they where sent just to take over, or something like that. If you look at when you fight them, you get teleported somewhere else to fight them. I mean, Jackles boss area doens't look like Soft museum to me. And Reala's area looks nothing like Stick Canyon. In general I think that NiGHTS might have had a 'boss area' I guess, but it more than likely was destroyed when he rebelled against Wiseman.

#3168 Cheese Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 01 May 2007 - 03:25 PM in Dream Discussion

Heh, I have "Dairy" dreams. Not only cheese makes me dream, but Yogert and chocolate and milk. I remeber having yogert one day before bed and I had a dream involving Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia living in a house in outer space the floated around. The rules of physics made no sence in that dream. They could walk normaly though the front door, but opening the back door cause people to be sucked into space, but not everybody. Luke used it in the dream to toss out Jason from Friday the 13th....because Jason was going after everybody with some sort of shart object...yet nobody really seemed to notice, they just sat and ate while Luke calmly got up and opened the back door sucking Jason out into space o_O. Later when Han and Leia where on a date Luke was by himself and Darth Vader came to the door, he took of his helmet and instead of Anikin it was some random anime hot man. He yelled "Son! You have to hide me in the basement!" and latched on to Luke, so Luke did... I don't remeber what else happened but it's safe to say I didn't really think of it as a nightmare. Dairy products just make me dream...weird stuff. the kind of thing that when you walk up you go "WHAT THE BLOODY HECK WAS THAT?! O_o? "

#3164 Sleep Walking

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 01 May 2007 - 03:19 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't sleep walk. I however sleep talk, sing, moan and gron AND I sit up. I've never actually gotten up, but I think I might have fallen out of bed once. I move around alot in my sleep but I never get up. I wnet to bed once with my blanket pattern side up, woke up with it pattern side down XD; Me and my brother make lots of noises, but never actally walk. It's hard for my mom to sleep with one of us singing and the other screaming "no! My cookie!" XD;

#2581 Point of View in your Dreams

Posted by Ninja Liz-chan on 29 April 2007 - 08:22 PM in Dream Discussion

hum, I find that my point of view is generally 3rd person, but sometimes switched to first. But I'm not always sure when. I find it hard to remeber what view I'm in when I wake up. I knew at one point I was dreaming about me being Yami Yugi from Yugioh (don't ask, very long and weird dream that one was. Lots of walking, cameos, and general weirdness) and that one I'm sure the view did keep switching on me. I was first then third, then first again. Though I do generaly find I'm in 3rd person :lol: