Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Reala5481's Content

There have been 164 items by Reala5481 (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59326 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Reala5481 on 03 August 2008 - 09:16 PM in Community Corner

Take The Snow Train - NiGHTS into dreams

Been awhile since I've listened to the soundtrack for NiD. :D;

#50987 Do you like the British accents?

Posted by Reala5481 on 15 May 2008 - 04:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I wasn't really sure about the British accents at first, but I soon realized that they fit everyone perfectly. ^.^ So yeah, I really like them!

#50986 I made a NiGHTS userbar

Posted by Reala5481 on 15 May 2008 - 04:08 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hey! Those are some really beautiful Userbars! Great work! ^.^

#48709 Envy's NiGHTS art

Posted by Reala5481 on 24 April 2008 - 03:59 AM in Creative Stuff!

New Video: With You

This is awesome! You made the song fit so well! Perfect timing and the whole nine yards! Great job, Please keep up the great work! <_<

#42833 Nymphs NiGHTS stuff

Posted by Reala5481 on 02 March 2008 - 07:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

The first vid was AWESOME! Why couldn't the trailer have been like that? T.T

#41342 Envy's NiGHTS art

Posted by Reala5481 on 15 February 2008 - 02:17 AM in Creative Stuff!

OMIGOSH!! O_O THAT WAS JUST SUPER DUPER AWESOME!! *Spazzes out* Y-Your vids are just AMAZING! Please keep up the super awesome work! ^_^ :D

#41304 Reala is in Sega Superstars Tennis

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 February 2008 - 11:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Um, Does anyone know if you have to unlock Reala, or just be able to play as him right off?

#41301 Envy's NiGHTS art

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 February 2008 - 11:39 PM in Creative Stuff!

If you like that avatar and want to use it, you can. Though I am using it in two other forums, just so you know...

O_O Wow! Really? Thanks so much! ^^

#41281 Envy's NiGHTS art

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 February 2008 - 07:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow! Those are some pretty dang sweet avatars and sigs! I especially love the "loyalty" avatar. *_* And i absolutely loved your video! It was so beautiful and well-synced! Keep up the great work! ;)

#39596 Wizeman's glass wall of doom!

Posted by Reala5481 on 01 February 2008 - 07:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Okay, I just witnessed my second glitch last night. I was in the last part of the battle with Wizeman, The part where he throws those meteors at you. Anyways, When i finally got to him and NiGHTS grabbed him, NiGHTS suddenly slid down really fast and did a complete turn! I started panicing and rapidly pressed every button on the controller, But not even the Personas would work, And NiGHTS merely responded by twitching. Then i noticed that a glass wall that looked exactly like the blocks in Crystal Palace would flash when NiGHTS twitched three times. Two more times and NiGHTS would stick his hand out of the wall, Making it look like he was reaching out for somethng. He remained stuck halfway in that wall untill the time ran out and i got a night over screen, Then i saw him suddenly spring out of the wall. I went through Bellbridge and fought Wizeman again, But the same thing happened! Has anyone else seen anything like this?

#39591 Nightopians like the Hamster Dance?

Posted by Reala5481 on 01 February 2008 - 07:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

What did you say to them? I wanna try this...

I just showed them that winking Nightopian face and waving hand signal, Then i turned on a music box.

#39531 Nightopians like the Hamster Dance?

Posted by Reala5481 on 01 February 2008 - 05:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Are you sure that was what they were singing? Perhaps it just sounded similar because pians sound liek hamsters.

I'm sure. It was the same EXACT tune!

#39483 Nightopians like the Hamster Dance?

Posted by Reala5481 on 01 February 2008 - 01:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I went into My Dream today, And two of my Nightopians started singing. I talked to them, And they started up again. Only this time, They started singing the Hamster Dance! O.o Has anyone else had this happen to them?

#36940 UPDATED 7-6-2007 NiGHTS into Dreams 1.5 Fangame FIRST LEVEL FINISHED! MUS...

Posted by Reala5481 on 21 January 2008 - 11:27 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hm. Neither links work. TT^TT May i suggest that you upload this to mediafire?

#36469 Sega Superstar Tennis Trailer

Posted by Reala5481 on 19 January 2008 - 06:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Oh wow! Check these screenies out!:

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767075

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767092

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767108

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767183

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767204

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767225

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767322

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767337

http://i237.photobuc...pg?t=1200767350

#36001 NiGHTS Visual Style - WIP

Posted by Reala5481 on 16 January 2008 - 11:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

Which stuff isn't working? What steps were you taking to get it to work?
To run custom themes, run vista glazz, follow the instructions on there, it'll need a restart.
Then copy the custom theme to the directory (c>windows>resources>themes)
Then apply the theme.

*Whacks self with hammer* Sorry! Thanks for the help though! This theme is beautiful! Thanks sooo much for making it! ;)

#35895 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by Reala5481 on 16 January 2008 - 04:41 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Once again... REALA'S voice sounded .... bad. I agree with Purg on this.... It's like putting your head into a meat grinder.

What's wrong with his voice? It seemed like it fit him perfectly. Even though he sounded alot like Obi-Wan Kenobi whenever he addressed Wizeman... O.o o.O

#35805 NiGHTS Visual Style - WIP

Posted by Reala5481 on 15 January 2008 - 10:17 PM in Creative Stuff!

>.< Forgot to mention you need "patched" .dll files to use custom visual styles. I just edited my first post with some info on this.

Shoot! The stuff you posted isn't working for me! Can someone please tell me why? ;)

#35592 "Idea" vs "Idiot"!

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 January 2008 - 06:10 PM in Poll Area

I just wanted to see how everyone here prefers to pronounce Ideya. I myself, After a loooong debate in my head, Have chosen to pronounce it like "Idiot" for some strange reason.

#35581 How to feed them pesky Nightopians...

Posted by Reala5481 on 14 January 2008 - 06:01 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I just can't figure out how to feed my Pians. There's no food anywhere, I could've had a ton of them by now had i just figured out how to feed them...Can someone please tell me?

#35043 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Reala5481 on 11 January 2008 - 03:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Regarding Reala's BSB-themed room... I can imagine him going to a sleepover with Puffy and Queen Bella and painting his nails while girl-talking with them. TEE HEE.

Why, oh why do I get these mental images.

*Screams in pure anguish at the mental image* TT^TT

#34873 Songs

Posted by Reala5481 on 10 January 2008 - 01:27 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The lyrics for "No Reins On Me" by Little River Band reminds me of what how NiGHTS feels about his past relationship with Reala and Wizeman:

Used to be, you and me, we had some understanding, easily, we could see each other's point of view, but lately I find we've shifted in time, nothin' to say, just want no reins on me. No reins on me, just to satisfy you, don't claim to be something different than you are, it's plain to see why you do the things you do, and now I want no reins on me. Suddenly, I can see how much you used to use me, eagerly, I thought I was free, under your control, to break out and live, I need more than you can give, and now I want no reins on me. Everybody wants to put it on somebody else, to carry on enjoying themselves (no reins, no reins on me) we're caught in the pain, it's so insane (I want to reins ...) it's anyone's game, I need no reins .... Sad to see, you and me, we have no resolution, one to one, it is said and done, way beyond control, our lies are our truth, possessive love and misspent youth, and now I want no reins on me. Just to satisfy you, don't claim to be something different than you are, it's plain to see why you do the things you do, and now I want no reins on me.

#34870 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Reala5481 on 10 January 2008 - 01:14 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

We all know he's got the Backstreet Boys posters all over his walls, covered in hearts and pink paint. :lol: Well, it would certainly explain the feathers and the pink fingernails. PINK FINGERNAILS! I loved his original yellow claw design. But PINK? Now, come on. That's just begging for jokes.

WILL. YOU. GUYS. LAY OFF HIM ALREADY!!? :angry:

*Whacks self with squeaky hammer to rein in my temper*

AHEM! Anyways...Here's my list of stuff that should never be:

- NiGHTS dies...Again.

- Reala remains a sadist and doesn't turn good.

- There's even more plotholes then before.

- Once again, They make it so that only a power player can get to see any halfway decent storyline.

- NiGHTS sounds even more girly then ever before. <.<

- They listen to most of the fanbase and make reala a sick weirdo or something. O_O >.>

#34302 Reala and Helen

Posted by Reala5481 on 05 January 2008 - 07:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, NiGHTS is a traitor to Wizeman's cause, and despite caring about NiGHTS, Reala cares about his life more and is too afraid of Wizeman to betray him. Note in one cutscene, he tries to say something, but Wizeman goes something like "SILENCE!" and Reala immediately puts his head down like a puppy and says "Yes Master!" Real quick like.

Did anyone else think that Reala sounded like Obi-wan Kenobi when he said "Yes Master!"? o.O O.o

#34225 Pure Valley Intro Screenies

Posted by Reala5481 on 05 January 2008 - 04:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Anyone else notice the tails sprite in the 7th one down? who put that there? XD

Oops! Sorry! That's my desktop mate! I forgot to shut him off! DX