Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lucky Winters's Content

There have been 2 items by Lucky Winters (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13559 You probably know why I'm posting here...

Posted by Lucky Winters on 27 August 2007 - 05:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

I haven't been on SSMB much myself for a while... I do love the place, it's nice to find a Sonic forum where you can have decent discussions, but... I dunno, guess I just haven't felt motivated enough. I've barely posted on any forums for long enough--which is bad really, seeing as I mod some. *cough*

#13548 You probably know why I'm posting here...

Posted by Lucky Winters on 27 August 2007 - 05:27 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hiya folks! :) New to the forum, but not NiGHTS.

Weeell... I say new to the forum... I'm pretty sure I had an account here way back in the day, but if I did have I was really inactive, so I doubt anyone remembers me. XD Gonna try and stick around this time though--the site's one of those that I visit on a daily basis ('specially since JoD was announced), and I figure the forums'll be a fun place to be. Don't know enough NiGHTS fans off of here. D< (Well, none that are huge fans anyway)

I've been a fan of the game from the start really... I got a Saturn back in 1996, just after the game came out, and I was hooked on it instantly. That's the main reason I dig out the ol' Saturn these days.
I've dreamed of a sequel for years, and I'm glad to see it's finally playing out.

Other than NiGHTS, I'm a huge fan of Sonic (anyone who knows me a little bit can vouch for that... fan's probably not the word for me, lol), and SEGA/videogames in general.
I'm an eighteen year old and I currently live in Glasgow, and... yeah, y'know, I really can't think of much else to put here, I'm horrid at introductions. Feel free to ask if you want to know anything else (not that I'm an interesting person, but still XD)