Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Koji_Tsunami's Content

There have been 4 items by Koji_Tsunami (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66885 Marvel vs. DC

Posted by Koji_Tsunami on 24 January 2009 - 10:35 PM in Community Corner

Hmmm...

I've got some, I guess.

Captain Marvel vs. Captain Marvel

Sentry vs. Superman

Captain America vs. the Batman

The Incredible Hulk vs. Doomsday

That's all I've got.

However, I think Sub-Mariner could beat Aquaman, hands down.

#66884 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by Koji_Tsunami on 24 January 2009 - 10:26 PM in Community Corner

I'm the first one to say him, but my favorite comic book character is definitely Superman.

Specifically, the John Byrne version from the Man of Steel, who lasts until about the year 2000, I think.

Whereas other versions of Superman are like your dad or something, that particular version seems more like a cool big brother who has a hot girlfriend/wife, a cool job, and who everybody likes, even if he is a little too goody-two shoes.

And for Manga... I'll have to say... the other Bakura, from Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh gets a bad rap because of the combined efforts of 4Kids and that Magic: the Gathering ripoff, but It's one of my favorite manga. And Yami Bakura is the Guy.

#62344 If there's another NiGHTS game...

Posted by Koji_Tsunami on 07 September 2008 - 02:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I do want a new NiGHTS game.
But I think an original plot is in order.
The "Two kids with problems save Dreamland and solve problems with jester's help" was good when it was first thought up.
They should come up with some new ideas. Maybe Selph is the villain instead of Wizeman, maybe the new kid is terrified of NiGHTS, maybe *Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 comes in, JUST AS LONG AS THEY USE A DIFFERENT PLOT. Preferably with more levels.

*But not really. :P

#59147 The Dark Knight

Posted by Koji_Tsunami on 02 August 2008 - 12:01 AM in Community Corner

I have only one regret.
Now Two-Face is dead, so he can't be used in Batman Begins 3.

And all of Batmans good villains are dead. The Demon's Head(Ra-Ra's Ahl-eh, screw it) is crashed in a train, Joker is in jail for eternity, and Two-Face is dead. All of Batman's other enemies are pretty pathetic compared to the ones that have been used.

Penguin = not a big enough villain
Catwoman = not a big enough villain
Bane=not well known enough
Mr. Freeze=nobody wants to risk another "Batman and Robin"
Posin Ivy=same deal
Riddler=you have got to be friggin kidding me
Mutant leader=not born yet
Clayface=not a big enough villain
Scarecrow=used already
Killer Croc=hired muscle

None of them work anymore. *sigh*