Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Robert Frazer's Content

There have been 1 items by Robert Frazer (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12248 TONS OF NEW EXCLUSIVE INFO

Posted by Robert Frazer on 22 August 2007 - 08:38 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh, I see how it is now. The children in this game are British so there has to be an owl in this game, right Harry Potter?

Owls are British... and they live at Hogwarts with Marry Poppins.

I'd venture that your indignation is misplaced - considering how owls are traditionally the custodians of wisdom and stand sentinel over godliness and good learning I hardly see how that can be conceived as anything derogatory! Although it perhaps would have been more quintissentially British if your tutorial was conveyed by a to-me-to-you Chuckle Brothers exchange between a lion and a unicorn, from the Royal Family's coat of arms and the Funday Times... ^_^

As for questions, I would like to ask the following:

-Will there be any level design or game mode installed to promote "Link Attacks" as with the snow train Mares in the original game?

-I have heard that an A-Life system won't be featured in the new title. Can this be confirmed, and what role will the Nightopians be assuming either way?

-Is a "Free Flight" mode a possibility for exploring the dream without having to follow the Mare routes?

-What will be the mechanism that comes into play after collecting a trick ribbon? Will we be able to utilise the Wii Remote to trace out manoeuvres?

I'm much obliged to our media contact for the opportunity to voice these inquiries, and it's greatly appreciated! :)